Sneeze Fetish Forum

purpleninja

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JBieberLove_12 yup! and yes, you may both stalk me. Sure lol.

Justin started coughing and tossed again, now on his back, facing me. He coughed really hard and there was, like, a cracking sound, and his eyes popped open.

“You okay, Sweetheart?” I asked. He cleared his throat.

“I don’t feel good,” he moaned, holding a hand over his stomach.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Mmmm,” he moaned softly. He got up slowly and ran to the bathroom.

“Oh, shit,” I muttered to myself and followed him. But he didn’t throw up. To be honest, I was ecstatic about that.

“You alright?” I asked, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. He closed his eyes and pressed his hands flat to his stomach.

“C’mon, let’s get you back to bed,” I said when he started to get really weak.

“Oh gosh…not yet,” he slurred. I nodded and rubbed his back. He turned and leaned against the wall for support. Tears welled up in his eyes, but he didn’t actually cry. After a while I asked him again if he wanted to go to bed. This time he nodded.

“You still nauseous?” I asked. He hesitated, then took a deep breath and shook his head.

“No, it passed,” he whispered. I nodded and followed him to his bed. Halfway there, he stopped and turned to us, the weirdest look in his eyes. He stared off into space.

“Justin, what’s wrong, baby?” I asked. He opened his mouth to answer, but then blinked, swayed, and passed out, hitting the floor hard. There was a loud “THUD!!!” as his head slammed against the floor.

“Omigosh!!” I exclaimed. I ran and knelt down next to him. I took his ice-cold, clammy hands in mine and lifted him into a half-sitting, half-reclined position. His eyes opened slowly and he looked around, then coughed weakly.

“Come on, Sweetheart. Let’s get you back in bed,” I said. I tried to lift him to his feet, but he whined and shook his head “no.”

“Here, I got him,” Scooter offered. He came over and scooped Justin up bridal-style. I stood up.

“I’m gonna go get him some medicine, okay? I’ll be right back,” I said. Scooter nodded and held my half-asleep son in his arms. I went and got a spoon and a bottle of Theraflu and went back into Justin’s room. When I came back I saw Scooter sitting in a chair next to Justin’s bed, holding him. Justin was just barely awake. He was having trouble keeping his eyes open. I fed him two spoonfuls of the medicine before he went back to sleep. the medicine. I recapped the bottle and set it and the spoon on Justin’s nightstand. Justin turned so that he was on his back, his left arm up by his face, leaning his head on his forearm, which rested on Scooter’s knee. He had his head turned out, away from Scooter, and we both watched him sleep soundly for about 15 minutes. Then, suddenly, his breath hitched.

“Hepshiew!! Hupshiew!!” he sneezed, messy and uncovered. I couldn’t help but laugh at the face he made before sneezing again.

“Hepshiew!” he sneezed, then let his breath out as a sigh. I grabbed a tissue.

“Here, I’ll do it,” Scooter whispered, “I’m closer, anyway. I don’t mind,” he said. I shrugged and handed him the tissue. He cleaned Justin up very carefully. Once he was done, he threw away the tissue.

“Hepshiew!!” Justin sneezed, uncovered, but thankfully not messy this time. He sniffled and shuddered once. He started to shiver a little bit, and I grabbed a blanket from his bed. Scooter took it from me and wrapped it around Justin, but he kept on shivering. He coughed twice, sniffled, then coughed some more. His cough sounded really wet and phlemy.

“He sounds awful,” Scooter whispered. I cringed a little and nodded in agreement.

“Hupshiew!” Justin sneezed, then sniffled, coughed, and sneezed again.

“Husshiew!” His body pitched, and Scooter tightened his grip on him to keep him from falling.

“Whoa,” Scooter whispered, and pulled Justin a little closer to him.

“Hesshiew!!” He coughed once more, then sighed.

“How does he not wake up?” Scooter asked. I shrugged.

“I dunno.”

“Hepshiew…Hesshiew…Husshiew…Hupshiew.” He took in another sharp breath, then let it out a sigh.

“I think his allergies are acting up. If it gets too bad, I’ll give him something mild when he wakes up,” I said. Scooter nodded.

“That might be a good idea,” he agreed. Justin coughed, and again there was the crackling sound of mucus breaking up in his chest. His eyes fluttered open, and he slowly sat up on Scooter’s lap, letting the blanket fall to his lap. He kept coughing, the crackling sound continuing. Scooter rubbed his back until he stopped. Justin inhaled, and it sounded like someone crumpling paper. He coughed once and cleared his throat, and the sound died out. I was really concerned at this point. He sounds really horrible.

“You ok?” Scooter asked. Justin shook his head “no” quickly and drew in a sharp breath.

poor Justin :( But I LOVED IT!!!! (I know you probably got it by now but... I'm @Izzystar5 (youtube) !!) And yay!!!! Now you have two stalkers!!! MORE PLEASEEEE! (@chocolit4life yep, let's stalk together!!! sounds fun!)

here you go! for your enjoyment! biggrin.png

“Hupshoo! Husshhoo!!” He sneezed into his palm.

“Bless you,” Scooter said. Justin held up one finger to signal that we wasn’t done.

“Hesshiew!! Hepshiew!!”

“Bless you,” Scooter repeated.

“Hepshoo! Ugh…Hupshoo!!”

“Bless you, Juss,” Scooter said, using his nickname for Justin.

“You don’t- Husshhoo!- have to say- Hepshoo!- ‘Bless you’ anymore. Hepshoo! Hepshoo!” Justin said, struggling to keep his sinuses under control long enough to talk. Scooter chuckled.

“Haha, okay,” he said quietly.

“C’mere, baby,” I said, grabbing a tissue and starting to clean him up. Two seconds later, he pulled away and put his hand in front of his mouth and nose, twisting away from me and Scooter.

“Hepshoo!” I reached out to turn his head back towards me, but he gently pushed my hand away and inhaled sharply.

“Husshhoo!! Husshhoo!!!!” he sneezed forcefully, his body pitching sideways so hard that Scooter grabbed him around the waist before he fell.

“Easy, Justin,” Scooter said. I turned Justin’s head back towards me and quickly cleaned him up. I then handed Scooter the box of tissues and stood.

“I’ll be right back,” I said, throwing the used tissue away on my way out. I grabbed a spoon and a bottle of mild allergy medicine, since his daily pill was still in his system. I went back and stood in front of Scooter and Justin. I opened the bottle and poured out a spoonful. Justin opened his mouth and I slipped the spoon in. He just barely swallowed the pink liquid before bringing his hand back to his face.

Hesshhoo!! Husshhoo!!”

“Look at me,” Scooter instructed gently. Justin turned his head slightly towards Scooter and let Scooter wipe his nose gently, though I saw a little blush in his fevered cheeks. I poured another spoonful, and Justin took it without a fight. That is one thing I like about him when he’s this sick, he does everything you ask and doesn’t ask for anything. I capped the bottle and set it and the spoon on the nightstand.

“Ok, baby, that’s gonna make you pretty tired. Before you go to sleep, do you want some soup?” He nodded and I cleaned off his nightstand a little, bringing all the dirty dishes upfront. I put them in the sink and started cooking. I made him chicken soup, but only the broth. That’s his favorite way to eat soup when he’s sick and the easiest on his stomach. I really don’t think his stomach could handle chicken right now. I leaned against the counter while it simmered.

E n d

J u s t i n

I laid back in Scooter’s arms and started to drift off.

“I’m gonna put you in bed so you can eat, okay?” Scooter said. He got up and laid me in bed, then covered me. I whimpered and shivered, missing the warm, safe feeling of his arms around me. I really like to be held when I’m sick; the warmth makes me feel better. I felt Scooter’s cool hand brush my bangs out of the way and feel my forehead.

“You’re really burning up, Juss,” he said. I nodded, my eyes closed.

“Tired?” he asked. I nodded again, opening my eyes this time. I was overcome with crippling weakness, and felt like I couldn’t even lift my hand. A couple minutes later, my mom came in with a bowl and a spoon. She closed the door and came over to me. Scooter propped me up on some pillows and my mom handed me the bowl. I was suddenly too weak to even lift the spoon. I held the bowl in my lap and lay back listlessly, staring at it.

“Here, baby, let me help,” my mom said. She took the bowl from me and began feeding me spoonfuls of the warm broth. Scooter sat back and watched. Normally I would be embarrassed that I can’t even feed myself, but right now, I actually enjoy the care. I was almost halfway done with the soup when someone knocked on the door up front.

“Here, let me,” Scooter said. He took the bowl from my mom and began feeding me again. My mom stood and went up front.

“I’m sorry,” I said quietly. Scooter fed me another spoonful.

“Why?”

“You have to do this.” He shook his head and ladled another spoonful of broth.

“Justin, I don’t have to do this. I want to help you,” he said, slipping the spoon into my mouth. I swallowed and tears pricked my eyes. Why is he so good to me??? I blinked them away and kept eating.

“I love you, Juss. You’re like my son. I don’t like seeing you sick and I want to do everything I can to help you feel better,” he said. I didn’t even realize I was crying until Scooter set down the spoon and wiped my tears.

“What’s wrong, Juss?”

“I don’t deserve it,” I admitted.

“My love? Oh, yes you do. More than you know.” He held out another spoonful, but I kept my mouth shut and shook my head.

“You full?” he asked, and I shrugged weakly. He took the spoon back and let it rest in the bowl.

“There’s something on your mind. What’s bothering you?”

“I just don’t understand why everyone is so nice to me!” I cried out.

“Because you’re a genuinely sweet, caring, generous, selfless person. People like that,” he said, grabbing a tissue and wiping my running nose. He then wiped my tears and kissed my cheek gently.

“Now, please finish eating,” he pleaded. I shook my head “no.”

“For me?” he asked, holding the spoon out to me. I sighed and opened my mouth, letting him gently slip the spoon in. I swallowed and he took the spoon from my mouth and ladled some more. Right then, the door opened and my mom came in followed by Mama Jan. They closed the door behind them. Great. I don’t like people to see me sick, especially like this. I became embarrassed and shy, blushing deeply. Scooter held the spoon out to me, and I opened my mouth reluctantly. My mom came and sat in a chair next to my bed, and Mama Jan sat on the foot of my bed.

“Hi! You feeling any better?” she asked, over-enthusiastic. I began to feel very overwhelmed, weak and small. I shook my head “no.”

“Awwww, I’m sorry,” she said, laying her hand on my arm. I immediately flinched, staring down at her hand.

“Justin,” Scooter said quietly. I turned my attention towards him, only to find him holding the spoon out to me. I snapped out of my daze and opened my mouth. I felt very uncomfortable with Mama Jan sitting there watching me, nervous and tense.

“Do you want me to finish?” my mom asked Scooter.

“Nah, he’s almost done,” Scooter replied, feeding me another spoonful. Things were pretty silent for about 15 minutes; the only sound was the “clink” of the metal spoon against the ceramic bowl.

“Okay, Juss, last one,” Scooter said. I opened my mouth and he slipped the spoon in. I swallowed the last spoonful of broth and Scooter gently took the spoon out of my mouth, setting it inside the bowl and the bowl on the nightstand.

“Thanks,” I said, my voice barely audible. He smiled and helped me lay flat, noticing how tired I am. I closed my eyes and acted like I was asleep to avoid talking, and listened in on their conversation.

“I feel really, really bad for him. I’m still shocked at how much he lets us help him, though. Makes things a whole lot easier, I say,” Scooter said.

“Yeah, why were you feeding him?” Mama Jan asked. I blushed, but they probably couldn’t see it with the fever. Good.

“Because he’s too weak to do it himself,” Scooter answered simply. I felt a soft, cool hand on my forehead. It felt so good, I didn’t want them to take their hand away. I soon felt someone gently coax a thermometer in my mouth and stroke my cheek. A minute later, the thermometer beeped and someone took it out.

“103.8. It went up a little,” my mom observed. I felt a tickle in the back of my sinuses. Nope, no way am I gonna let Mama Jan see all of that! The tickle grew stronger and I held my breath. The tickle seemed to fade, so I slowly released my breath. As soon as I did, though, my breath hitched and my eyelids fluttered. I tried to hold it back, but was unsuccessful.

“Hepshoo! Hepshoo!” The sneezes exploded, completely uncovered, and my body pitched. Thankfully, though, they were dry.

“Is he awake?” Mama Jan asked.

“Nope. He actually sneezes a lot in his sleep,” my mom said. I listened to them talk for a while, until Mama Jan got up to leave. My mom went up front for a little bit, leaving me and Scooter alone. Once the door closed, I surrendered to the strong tickle in my nose and let a hitched breath consume my lungs.

“Hepshoo! Hupshoo!” I felt my nose run and sniffled. It didn’t help much. I felt Scooter gently wiped my nose with a tissue. I felt him kiss my forehead tenderly, and slowly drifted off to sleep, vaguely sensing Scooter’s loving care.

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (ps. more!!!)

sorry i haven't been posting much. I haven't forgotten you guys!! And @JBieberLove_12 Post...please??? blushsmiley.gif

12:47 A.M. (middle of the night!)

I woke up with a start to find I’m all alone, and feeling sick to my stomach. I barely made it to the bathroom before my stomach heaved, but nothing came up. I started to cry hard. I kept coughing and sobbing. I want my mom! I’m nauseous, cold, my throat, head, and stomach hurt, my nose is running, I’m sweating, and I don’t have the strength to get up from the floor.

“Justin?” I heard my mom call from the bathroom.

“Momma,” I sobbed out. She came in the bathroom and gasped.

“What happened?”

“I-I d-don’t feel good,” I cried.

“Okay, okay, it’s alright. I’m here, it’s alright,” she said. She got a tissue and sat next to me. She wiped my nose gently and I hugged her. She gasped again.

“Omigosh! You’re all sweaty!” she exclaimed. I let go of her and just sat next to her. She felt my forehead under my matted, sweaty bangs. She got up, reached over me, and started the bath water. She then gently peeled off me soaking wet shirt.

“You wanna keep your shorts on?” she asked. I nodded. She scooped me up and gently laid me in the bathtub. She got a washcloth and ran the water over my body. The water settled my stomach and calmed me down. I stopped shivering and sighed. She smiled and wiped down my face. Then she lathered the soap on the rag and began bathing me. I let her do it, too weak to do anything but just lie there. After she had bathed everywhere but where my shorts covered, she rinsed the soap off and grabbed the cup I use to rinse my hair. I closed my eyes as she wrapped her arm around me shoulders, lifted me up a little, and wet my hair thoroughly. She washed my hair and rinsed it, then lifted the plug and started to let the water drain out.

“Stay right here, I’ll be back,” she said, and stood. She left and came back with a clean change of clothes. She got a towel and set it and the clothes on the counter. She gently grabbed me from under my arms and lifted me out of the tub. She set me down on the floor and I just stood there, shivering and dripping wet. She quickly grabbed the towel and dried me off. She crouched down and I held onto her shoulders for balance as she took my soaking wet shorts off. She threw them in the dirty clothes and handed me a clean pair of underwear.

“You wanna do this yourself?” she asked. I nodded and took them from her. She steadied me and I slowly took my soaking wet underwear off and put on a clean, dry pair. I threw them in the dirty clothes and she took the towel that was draped over my shoulders from me and hung it up. She crouched down again and helped me step into a dry, white pair of basketball shorts. She pulled them up and straightened. She grabbed the dark purple shirt from the counter and slipped it over my head, then helped guide my arms through the holes. She pulled the soft fabric over my stomach, then grabbed the towel and dried my hair. She hung the towel back up and combed my slightly damp hair into place.

“You ready?” she asked. I nodded and sniffled thickly. She picked me up and put me on her hip just like when I was a little kid. I put my head down and nuzzled my face in her neck. Before laying me in bed, she patted the sheets, then set me down in her chair next to my bed and began peeling off the sheets. I crossed my legs Indian-style and shivered.

“You were sweating a lot, huh, Sweetheart?” she asked. I shrugged and nodded.

“I’ll be right back,” she said, and took the sheets upfront. Scooter walked in shortly after.

“Hey, Juss,” he said. I smiled weakly, shivering violently. I felt like I was in Canada without a jacket! My teeth chattered and I kept sniffling. Scooter chuckled.

“Cold?” I nodded and he sat down in the chair next to me.

“C’mere,” he said, pulling me onto his lap. He held me in his arms and I snuggled into him and closed my eyes, embracing the warmth.

“Better?” he asked softly. I nodded and let out a contented sigh. Soon my mom came in with a clean set of sheets.

“They’re still warm from the dryer,” she said, and put them on the bed. She made the bed quickly, then took me from Scooter’s arms. My eyes flew open and I whimpered, longing for the safe warmth to surround me again. My mom gently laid me in bed and covered me, and I snuggled into the hot, soft sheets.

“You need anything, baby?” she asked. I shook my head “no,” but my stomach growled loudly.

“You hungry?” she guessed, smiling. I nodded.

“Let me go warm you up some soup,” she said, and went up front. Scooter then propped me up on some pillows so I could eat. I felt a tickle in my nose and cupped my hands over my nose and mouth.

“Hepshoo!”

“Bless you.”

“Hupshoo!”

“Bless you, Juss,” Scooter said. My breath hitched again.

“Huh!” My caught then relaxed. I sniffled and took my hands away. Scooter laughed a little bit. My mom came back in with a bowl. She closed the door and sat down next to my bed.

“Hupshoo! Hupshoo!” I sneezed unexpectedly into my palm.

“Bless you, Sweetheart,” my mom said.

“Thanks,” I mumbled, sniffling. She ladled a spoonful of soup and held the spoon out to me. I opened my mouth and she slipped the spoon in. I swallowed the broth and she took the spoon out and got some more. The hot liquid soothed my throat and warmed my chest and stomach.

“Sorry for waking you guys up,” I said. My mom shook her head and scooped up some more broth.

“I was already awake, baby. I was watching TV in my room,” she said, feeding me another spoonful. I nodded. It was silent for awhile while my mom fed me gently.

“Ok, Sweetheart, almost finished,” she said 20 minutes later. She fed me two more spoonfuls, then set the bowl and spoon on my nightstand. She helped me drink some water and gently wiped my runny nose.

“Ok, Sweetheart. You need anything before we go to bed?” she asked. I shook my head “no.” Scooter got up, kissed my forehead, and went to bed. My mom helped me lay flat.

“Goodnight, Sweetheart,” she said. She tucked the covers around me and kissed my forehead. Then she turned off the lamp on my nightstand. I was suddenly overcome with fear and loneliness, and I began to cry.

“Momma!” I cried out.

“What, baby?” her concerned voice said back.

“Where are you? I’m scared,” I admitted. She came back and turned the lamp back on.

“P-please don’t leave m-me,” I begged. She walked around and got in on the right side of the bed. I turned towards her and she cradled me gently. She soothed me and I snuggled into her, my right cheek against her chest. I felt protected in the tender, loving warmth and soon fell fast asleep.

2:17 A.M.

I was awakened by the strong urge to sneeze. I tried to hold it in, not wanting to wake up my mother, but my sinuses had other ideas. I cupped both hands securely around my nose and mouth as the sneezes tumbled out, messy and forceful.

“Hupshoo! Hepshoo! Husshhoo! Huh! HEPSHOO!!” My mom gently rubbed my back, obviously awake.

“Poor baby,” she said sympathetically. I kept my hands cupped to my face, feeling another sneeze coming. My breath hitched, my eyelids fluttered closed, and my face tightened.

“Hepshoo! HEP-shoo! Hupshoo! Hektshoo!” My body pitched, involuntarily curling in my mother’s arms with each forceful sneeze. I felt the wet spray on my hands, but didn’t move them from my face.

Bless you, Sweetheart!” she said, and noticing I still had my hands to my face, added, “You gonna sneeze again?” I nodded slightly.

“Y-Yeahhhhepshoo! Hupshoo!”

“Bless y-“

“Hepshoo! Huh! Hupshoo!”

“God bless you,” she said, rubbing my back soothingly. I twisted my upper body to the left, away from her, and coughed harshly into my left hand. The coughs racked my body, my upper body jerking with each intense cough. My mom still held my waist, holding me to her. I stopped coughing, but buried my face in my sleeve just in time to muffle the intense sneezes that followed.

“HEPSHH! HEPSHH!!” A jolt ran through my body with each sneeze, and my abs clenched tightly as my body expelled the ragweed pollen and flu germs from my nose.

“God bless you, Sweetheart! You ok?” I shook my head “no” and put a hand on my sore, burning throat. My eyes welled up as I acknowledged just how bad I felt. I turned back and faced my mom, letting my tears spill over. She wiped them before they hit the pillow.

“I don’t feel good,” I moaned, snuggling into her. She hugged me to her chest, rubbing my back.

“I know, Sweetheart, I know.” I sniffled wetly.

“Let’s see what we can do about that,” she said, reaching over me. She grabbed two tissues, doubled them, and held them over my nose.

“Blow,” she instructed. Too tired and weak to protest, I obeyed. After I was done, she gently wiped my nose and threw the tissues away.

“That better?” she asked. I nodded. I must admit, clearing my sinuses did help. My mom laid a hand on my forehead and sighed sympathetically.

“You need to rest, Sweetheart. Go to sleep,” she coaxed. I yawned and coughed twice, the now broken-up mucus in my chest making a crackling sound. I snuggled into her and slowly fell back asleep.

hope you enjoy!

Just wanted to say...my friends converted me into a Belieber last week...now I'm going crazy over this story! *currently listening to drummer boy from under the mistletoe* <~ it's amazing biggrin.png

Please continue!

Fixed spelling ~ obsessed

Oh also forgot to mention I have some ideas for your title. You could call it Long Road Ahead, Sick days, or All I Want Is Love (:

@smalltownbieber OMG!!! THat is amazing!!! I'm gonna use "Long Road Ahead" cause it totally describes the story!!! And also, will you PLEASE update some of your JB fics? That's what got me on the forum to begin with! I'm in LOVE with them!!!

@chocolit4life Wellcome to Belieberhood!!! I'm so glad you've decided to join! lol.

@JBieberLove_12 PLEASE post!!!

here you go!

Day 3

J u s t i n (still)

I coughed all night long last night, and woke up even weaker than before and lethargic. I couldn’t even move without someone helping me, so either my mom or Scooter were by my side all the time. Thankfully, though, my stomach felt a lot better and I had an appetite, though I was much too weak to feed myself. My mom fed me some more soup for breakfast, then again for lunch. I think she noticed I was getting tired of eating soup all the time, and experimented with some toast to see if I could keep down solid foods. I could, and held it down long enough to convince her.

4:17 P.M.

“How you feeling, Sweetheart?” my mom asked, coming over and feeling my forehead. I opened my eyes lethargically.

“Awful,” I answered honestly.

“You want me to call the doctor and see if you can eat some regular food tonight?” she asked, brushing her fingers through my hair. I nodded weakly.

“I’ll be right back, Scooter,” she said to Scooter, who was sitting in a chair next to my bed.

“Okay,” he answered, and my mom left. I draped my right arm over my eyes and coughed weakly, too weak to even move my hand to cover my mouth. Once again there was the cracking sound of more mucus breaking up in my chest. I covered my mouth with my left hand and launched into a severe coughing fit, feeling and hearing the congestion breaking up. I stopped after a minute. I coughed twice, paused, took my hand away, then coughed once more, but kept my mouth closed.

“You sound awful, Juss!” Scooter exclaimed. I nodded weakly and drifted off.

E n d

P a t t i e

I went up front and called the tour doctor.

“Hello?” he answered. I sat on the couch to talk to him.

“Hey, it’s Pattie,” I said.

“Oh, hey! How’s Justin feeling?”

“Um, that’s kind of why I called. He’s not doing well at all.”

“Well, what’s going on?” he asked, concern in his voice.

“Well, he’s been nauseous, having nosebleeds, he passed out three times yesterday, and his fever’s almost 104.”

“Hm. Does he have chills?”

“Yes. And, most of all, he is so weak he honestly cannot move on his own, and he’s got a really bad cough,” I explained.

“Oh, gosh. I’m coming over there to check him out again, do you mind?”

“No, not at all. Can I ask you a quick question, though?” I asked.

“Sure, what is it?” he answered.

“Well, yesterday, he was coughing, and I went to rub his back, and I felt something moving, and when he coughs it sounds like someone crumpling paper,” I said.

“Oh, dear. I think I know what’s going on. Let me come check him out, and we’ll go from there. Is there anything else going on?” he asked.

“Well, yes, two things,” I answered.

“Ok, go ahead.”

“Um, well, he has really bad allergies, and he’s supposed to take medicine daily, but he forgot it in Atlanta, and they’re really acting up.”

“I’ll write him a new prescription. What does he take?” I told him the name of Justin’s medicine.

“Ok, and the other thing?” he asked.

“Ok, so, he’s really, really weak, but he has an appetite and his stomach really isn’t bothering him too much today. The thing is, he doesn’t have the strength to feed himself, so we have to feed him. He’s getting kinda tired of soup, so I was wondering if I could give him solid food yet? I gave him some dry toast today to see if he could keep it down, and he did,” I explained.

“Yeah, just be careful, though. Only give him soft foods; they’re easier to feed him and easy on his stomach. You can give him stuff like applesauce, jell-o, mashed potatoes, yogurt, scrambled eggs, potato soup, mac ‘n’ cheese, oatmeal, that sort of thing. And if his stomach starts to bother him, give him a piece of dry toast, crackers, or plain white rice. Still give him soup, though, every now and then. Also, switch out between water and Gatorade, and that’ll help him feel a little better,” he suggested.

“Thank you so much,” I said.

“No problem. I’m on my way to check him out now. Oh, and as for tonight, I’d go with potato soup or something. It’s easier than going straight from broth to solids,” he suggested.

“Oh, thank you.” We both said good-bye and hung up. The doctor came and thoroughly examined Justin.

“Well,” he said when he was finished, “on top of the flu and Strep, he seems to have developed a severe chest infection and a touch of Pneumonia. Unfortunately, though, from the symptoms he’s exhibiting, it’s most likely the viral strand. We’ll just have to let nature take its course.” Scooter and I both sighed, and Justin closed his eyes.

“Ok,” I answered, a little shocked, “how long will this last?”

“Well, it could range anywhere from 1 week, to maybe even 6 weeks,” he said. I gaped at him. What?! He took out a tablet of paper and started writing. He ripped the sheet off and handed it to me.

“There’s the prescription for his allergies.” I took it and nodded. After a little while, the doctor left, leaving us still shocked about the estimated duration of this.

E n d

J u s t i n

My mom came with a bowl and a spoon. She closed the door and sat down next to Scooter. He put some pillows behind my back, propping me up so I could eat.

“Hey, Sweetheart,” she asked. I smiled.

“Hey,” I answered weakly. I felt the familiar tickle in the back of my sinuses, building as my mom ladled a spoonful of soup. She held the spoon out to me and I shook my head “no.”

“You don’t want it?” she asked, confused. I quickly cupped both hands around my nose and mouth and twisted to the right, away from her and Scooter.

“Huh! Hupshoo!” My eyelids squeezed shut as the sneeze exploded out of me.

“Bless you!” my mom said. I took my hands away and sniffled.

“Thanks,” I said weakly, turning back and opening my mouth so she could slip the spoon in. I’d never tried potato soup before, but I liked it a lot.

“I don’t wanna wait a month,” I blurted out after three spoonfuls of soup.

“Wait a month for what?” my mom asked, slipping a spoonful into my mouth. I swallowed and she took the spoon out.

“This to go away,” I answered.

“Oh, I know, baby. I don’t want you to be sick for a month, either,” she agreed, feeding me another spoonful. Me, my mom, and Scooter all talked while I ate.

“Okay, baby, last one,” my mom said, 35 minutes later. I opened my mouth and she slipped the spoon in. I swallowed and she took it out, then set it and the empty bowl on the nightstand.

“Can you stay with me again tonight? Please?” I asked my mom shyly. She smiled.

“Sure, Sweetheart,” she answered sweetly. My mom and Scooter both went and took their showers, then met back in my room.

“You wanna go get ready for bed?” my mom asked me. I nodded and Scooter picked me up. They both waited outside the door while I used the bathroom, then came back in and Scooter supported me while I brushed my teeth. After I was done, Scooter brought his hands up under my arms and lifted me up. I laid my head on his shoulders and he carried me back. Instead of laying me in bed, he sat down in his chair and held me in his arms. He wrapped me in a blanket and I closed my eyes and sniffled wetly.

E n d

S c o o t e r

It didn’t take long for Justin’s congested breathing to even out and deepen. My phone suddenly buzzed and I reached into my pocket. I looked at the caller I.D. and answered it.

“Hey, Usher,” I answered quietly.

“Hey, man! Ryan, Scrappy, and a couple of the dancers are passed out, drunk in my bus. Can I stay with you tonight?” he pleaded. I laughed quietly.

“Why did you let them in?”

“Hey, man, I was just trying to be nice to the eight piss-drunk men barging in,” he defended himself.

“Hold on a sec,” I said, and covered the speaker with one hand. I explained the situation to Pattie, and she chuckled and nodded.

“Yeah, you can stay here. Just warning you, though, Justin’s sick,” I said into the phone.

“Aww, lil’ Jay’s sick?” he asked, using his nickname for Justin.

“Yeah, so try to be quiet,” I said.

“Okay. See you in a sec.”

“You, too. Bye,” I said, then hung up.

E n d

U s h e r

I quickly packed a change of clothes, my toothbrush, and a razor into my small bag and headed for Justin’s bus. Poor lil’ Jay. But it’s probably just a cold or something, nothing too major. He never gets sick too bad. I opened the door quietly, set my bag down on the couch, and headed for Justin’s room.

E n d

be expecting more soon!!! Sorry it's been so long. I got grounded unsure.png

ummm general question...how do I change the title? I want to change it from "First Story EVER!" to "Long Road Ahead"

AW thanks hun. That makes me feel good (: and sure I will I've just been busy with cheerleading and school and being grounded so i'll try to update soon. Tell me which ones do you want most so I can know what to work on

OMFG I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHH....

Lol yes, I am glad I have come to terms with my decision. Justin is adorable <3

Keep writing!

ummm general question...how do I change the title? I want to change it from "First Story EVER!" to "Long Road Ahead"

Hey there purpleninja! You can't change your title atm because you are still pending. I'd be happy to change the title for you.

@smalltownbieber Izzy&#39;s Diary? Thank you so much!!! I totally understand about getting grounded...I just got freed!! Haha I&#39;m not trying to rush you, take your time.

@secretsneezelover27 thank you so much!!!

@chocolit4life Thanks!! Glad we agree! He is adorable! Though I must admit...I don&#39;t like his new "image." I like the sweet, cute, funny Justin (like when he was 15-16)

@obsessed THANKS!!! I just logged on and saw it! Thank you so much!

S c o o t e r

The door slowly opened and Usher came in. He closed the door behind him and sat down on the edge of Justin’s bed, across from me.

“Hey,” he whispered.

“Hey,” I answered softly. Justin’s eyes opened slowly, and almost immediately his breath hitched, his eyelids fluttered, and his jaw went slack. His nostrils flared and his hitched breathing sharpened. He cupped both hands around his nose and mouth and turned slightly to the left, away from me. He gasped and let out two wet-sounding, very congested sneezes.

“Hesshhoo!! Hepshh!!”

“Bless you,” Usher said. He nodded slightly and kept his hands to his face and his eyelids shut again.

“Hupshoo!! Husshhoo!!” He took his hands away and sniffled wetly.

“Bless you,” Usher repeated.

“Thanks,” he said, the congestion seeping into his already hoarse voice. He snuggled into me and moaned softly, though the congestion in his voice made it sound more like a whine. I felt his body go clammy and beads of sweat started to form on his forehead. He pushed the blanket down so that it only covered from his waist down. He pulled up his shirt and began to slowly and weakly worm out of it. I pulled it over his head and tossed it on the bed.

“You hot now?” He nodded and yawned. I laid a hand on his sweaty forehead, then felt his cheeks, which were also clammy.

“Here,” Pattie said, handing me the thermometer. I started it and slipped it into his mouth. It beeped a minute later and I took it out and looked at it. My jaw dropped.

“Uh, Pattie? It’s 104,” I said, very worried.

“What?!” I nodded and showed her the reading.

“I’ll go get some Tylenol,” she said, setting the thermometer back on Justin’s nightstand. She went up front.

“Well, damn! By ‘sick,’ I thought you meant a cold!” Usher said.

“Nope. He has the flu, Strep, a chest infection, and mild Pneumonia. All viral,” I clarified. Usher whistled.

“Wow. Gonna take a while to recover from that!”

“Yup. Doctor said it could be a month or so.”

“Damn.”

“Oh, and we just so happened to park the caravan in a field of Ragweed, which, as you know, he is highly allergic to,” I said. Pattie came back with a bottle of liquid Tylenol and a spoon. I lifted his upper body up a little as she fed him two spoonfuls of the cherry-flavored liquid. As soon as he swallowed the last of the medicine, he erupted in a severe coughing fit. The coughs racked his body, his visible abs flexing and relaxing. The phlemy crackling sound echoed for minutes until he finally stopped. He brought his hand down to his throat and clutched it, moaning in pain. His coughing fit must have made the Strep flare up.

“Lil’ Jay, you alright?” Usher asked, concern obvious in his voice. Justin shook his head “no” and snuggled into me, burying his face in my shirt. I soon felt hot tears soak into my shirt and he shuddered. I rubbed his bare back soothingly.

“I don’t feel good,” he moaned, his hoarse, congested voice muffled in the fabric of my t-shirt. Not even 5 minutes later, he twisted his upper body away from me and cupped both hands to his tear-stained face to catch another congested sneeze.

“Hupshoo!!” He took his hands away and sniffled.

“Bless you, Sweetheart,” Pattie said. He mumbled something groggily and turned back, burying his face in my shirt, which soaked up more of his tears. I rubbed his back and felt him shudder underneath my hand with each silent sob. He whimpered and sobbed out a congested whine.

“Is he crying??” Usher mouthed, and I nodded. A mixed look of sympathy and worry crossed his face, and he got up and came over to me. He ran his fingers through Justin’s hair, and Justin turned a little and looked up at him. Usher knelt down and whispered something in Justin’s ear. Justin nodded. Usher moved my hand and I stopped rubbing Justin’s back and rested my hand on his hip, confused.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“An old trick my mom taught me,” he answered, and, stroking Justin’s hair lightly with one hand, began lightly trailing his fingertips up and down on Justin’s bare back. Amazingly, Justin immediately calmed down and closed his eyes. Within minutes he was fast asleep, and Usher stood and sat back down on the edge of Justin’s bed.

“Wow. I didn’t think it’d work that well,” Usher whispered. I nodded. We talked quietly for a while, and Pattie agreed to promise to wake us both up if Justin wakes up during the night, since she’s staying with him again tonight. I held him until about 9:00n (P.M.), then laid him in bed. He started to shiver, so I gently put his shirt back on. I picked him up, wrapped the blanket around him, then gently laid him back in bed, blanket and all. I covered him with the sheets, and gently kissed his forehead. Pattie smiled. I said goodnight and went to bed. Usher followed me, closing Justin’s door behind him and climbed into one of the bunk beds in the hallway.

E n d

P a t t i e

2:15 A.M.

I woke up to water dripping on my chest, and something wet moving in my arms. I opened my eyes to see that it was Justin, crying hard and covered in sweat. He had somehow shrugged the blankets off, but his shirt was so wet it clung to his blazing skin. The sheets were soaked and his hair was matted to his forehead.

“Justin, baby, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“It huuuuurrrtss!” he wailed, so congested I could barely understand him.

“What hurts?” He pointed to his head, throat, and chest, then coughed into his left hand. His cough sounds so much worse! He finally stopped coughing and sniffled, though it sounded like someone had poured a vat of cement in his head. It makes sense now. His head hurts because his sinuses are completely blocked, his chest hurts because of the infection he has, and his throat hurts from Strep and coughing so hard. And he’s sweating from the flu. I felt a sharp pang of sympathy for him. I reached over and grabbed the box of tissues. I heard his breath hitch and handed him one. He pressed the tissue to his face and cupped his hands over it.

“Hupshh!!” He sneezed, muffled and very wet.

“Bless you,” I whispered. He wiped his nose with the tissue and threw it away. I got two more and doubled them before holding them to his face and instructing him to blow. He complied. I knew I was gonna have to give him a bath and change the sheets. Sleeping wet like that is just gonna make him worse, and I’m sure being clean, warm, and dry will make him feel better. I threw away the used tissues and got out of bed. I scooped him up and walked out into the hallway with a hysterical, delirious Justin on my hip. I held him just like I used to when he was a toddler, and his ridiculously small stature made him easier. Though he’s fourteen, he could very easily be taken for a six-seven year old. I shook Scooter awake and whispered his name.

“Scooter!” I whispered and shook him a little. He woke up and rubbed his eyes. He got out of bed and held his hands out for Justin, who just whimpered and clung to me.

“It’s okay, I got him. He’s covered in sweat,” I said, cupping one hand to the back of Justin’s head and rocking him a little. Incoherent words tumbled out of his mouth and he kept whining deliriously.

“What is he saying?” Scooter asked me.

“I have no idea. He’s so delirious,” I answered.

“Do you need me to do anything?” Scooter asked.

“Well, the medicine I gave him earlier wore off. If you could just get a spoon and the bottle of Theraflu from the cabinet that’d be great. Just set it on his nightstand,” I said. Scooter nodded and started for the kitchen.

“He’s awake?” I turned and saw Usher climbing out of his bunk.

“Yup. Delirious and covered in sweat, too,” I answered. After a few minutes of whining and holding onto me for dear life, Justin finally let go and let Usher take him into his arms. Usher put him on his hip, just like I did, and started doing that thing on his back like last night. Justin finally calmed down and laid his head on Usher’s shoulder, still mumbling incoherent syllables and talking out of his head.

“I’m gonna have to give him a bath. He can’t go to sleep wet like that. I’ll be right back,” I said, and went to the back. I got Justin a clean change of clothes, a towel, and a washcloth. I set them all on the counter in the bathroom and started the water. I made it warm, but not too hot, then went back to Usher. I took Justin from him and into the back bathroom. I peeled Justin’s soaking wet shirt off and laid him in the water with his shorts still on. Scooter and Usher watched as I bathed everywhere his shorts didn’t cover and washed his hair. After he was all clean, I pulled the plug and let the water out.

“Can someone hand me that towel, please?” I asked. Scooter grabbed the towel and held it out to me.

“Just hold it for a sec,” I said, and lifted Justin out of the tub. He shivered, standing there, dripping water. I quickly took the towel from Scooter and dried him off. I wrapped the towel around his shoulders.

“Can y’all, like, turn away for a second?” I asked. Scooter and Usher nodded and turned so that their backs were to me and Justin. I took his shorts off and he changed his underwear. Then I helped him into a clean, dry pair of shorts, dark grey this time. I threw his soaking wet clothes in the dirty clothes hamper.

“Okay, y’all can turn back now,” I said, and they did. I took the towel from around Justin’s shoulders and dried his hair first this time. Then I hung up the towel and slipped a clean t-shirt over his head and guided his arms through the holes. I gently pulled the soft, red fabric over his stomach and combed his hair into place. Then Usher came over and gently picked Justin up and held him on his hip, holding him securely with just one hand, and rubbing his back with the other. Justin laid his head on Usher’s shoulder, then turned his head to the side.

“Usher?” he asked quietly, his voice congested almost beyond recognition.

“Yeah?” Justin mumbled something deliriously, and Usher looked confused.

“What?” Justin mumbled a little louder, and this time we all heard that he wasn’t even saying words at all, but just whining random syllables.

“Okay,” Usher said, acting like he understood. He went and sat down with Justin in his arms. I quickly stripped the sheets and remade the bed. I threw the soaked sheets in the wash and turned the washing machine on. I stopped and got a water bottle from the fridge before heading back into Justin’s room to find Justin already in bed, half-asleep. I closed the door behind me and went over and sat next to Justin on the edge of the bed. I placed some pillows behind his back, propping him up. I set the water bottle down on the bed beside me and grabbed the Theraflu and spoon from the nightstand. I opened the bottle and fed him two spoonfuls of the medicine. I capped the bottle and set it and the spoon back down and opened the bottle of water. I handed it to Justin and urged him to drink, made more difficult by his congested breathing. He couldn’t drink and breathe through his nose at the same time like he usually can. He had to take small, individual sips, which took him forever. He drank about a quarter of the bottle then gave it back to me. I smiled at him and capped it, then set it down on his nightstand. I helped him lay flat, and he was asleep in minutes.

“Thanks for getting up tonight. I needed the help,” I told both Scooter and Usher quietly.

“No problem, Pattie, really. We asked you to wake us up,” Scooter replied, and Usher nodded. Soon, though, they both got up and went back to bed, closing the door behind them. I climbed into bed next to Justin and cradled him gently. He snuggled into me with a small, congested sigh if contentment. I smiled and went to sleep.

alright! hope you enjoyed!!!

Archived