Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Hobbit

VoOs

And please please PLEASE dear filmmakers, include the obviously most... important...stuff...

^This.

Then again, by the looks of things, I think I might be satisfied with just drooling over the younger dwarves. Fili, Kili, Thorin and Ori... Damn, they look good. laughing.gif

Looks amazing! Was it really 10 years ago that they released The Fellowship of the Ring? Where did that time go?

Can't wait till next Xmas for this! :D

Oh yes, this surely bring back some memories! biggrin.png The LOTR was so good ten years ago. I hope "The Hobbit" will be as good as the previous movie. Not to mention graphics and technology have developped since then.

I'm glad Jackson is making "The Hobbit" but I would like to see a film adaptation of "The Silmarilion" which may be never created. tonguesmiley.gif I'd be difficult to find good-looking and talented actors for so many Elves. wink.png

Ten years... where did those go? :blink:

Seriously... where did those ten years go? Now I'll be chasing those for the rest of my life.

This looks promising... hope they don't screw up the important parts though... :yay:

And please please PLEASE dear filmmakers, include the obviously most... important...stuff... mf_zippy.gif

Oh, I'm sure they will. They always do.

But anyway, if the other three movies were any indication, this will be an awesome movie that is relatively faithful to the book, but it'll probably still leave out the "less important" moments. Then again, if it's still being released in two parts like I last heard, that gives them more time to include random details. Maybe you'll get your wish. :P

YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I've watched the trailer about eight times already. I am SO excited.

Oh wow, so excited!

I'm with you VoOs, about drooling over some of the dwarves, though part of me is confused by it. I was expecting multiple gimli-alikes! I guess they had to hot up some of the characters to provide more interest, or it might just be the actors they wanted happened to be younger and more attractive.

Yay for fanservice for a mostly female audience, I guess.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~! I AM SO STOKED FOR THIS. Can't believe we have to wait a whole year -.- xD

!!!!!!!! Okay this will probably end up being one of my most favorite movies EVER EVER EVER!!!!! ... and if they include a *ahem* certain part of the story, I will die from overdose of awesome. XDDD I don't wanna wait another year... waaaaah.... crybaby.gif

Definitely a movie that will lure me into the cinema again... and of course fingers crossed they include the part we look forward to. ;)

OH WOW THEY HAD SOME CUTE DWARVES IN THERE. w00t.gif Ever since I read 'The Hobbit', I've always wondered what all the characters would look like. Now I feel spoiled... ^ ^

Definitely a movie that will lure me into the cinema again... and of course fingers crossed they include the part we look forward to. ;)

If they don't put that in there, I'm crying. But just the thought of the fact that they MIGHT include it is giving me heart palpitations!

But other that that, I love LotR so much, and I don't think I can wait a year!

Definitely a movie that will lure me into the cinema again... and of course fingers crossed they include the part we look forward to. ;) If they don't put that in there, I'm crying. But just the thought of the fact that they MIGHT include it is giving me heart palpitations!

I can picture myself in the theater now getting anxious as they lead up to where that moment should be. If it happens, I will squirm in my seat and possibly shriek in excitement. If it doesn't happen, I will be disappointed. I want it to be there so bad that I don't even care that I'll be watching it in public. Do you think it would be in part 1 or part 2? Do we know where the cutoff is in the story between movies?

I'm sad we have to wait until the second installment to see Smaug. Aside from the obvious part we all love, my favorite part is when Bilbo is speaking to him with all his pseudonyms. And who doesn't love a dragon, right?

I'm sad we have to wait until the second installment to see Smaug. Aside from the obvious part we all love, my favorite part is when Bilbo is speaking to him with all his pseudonyms. And who doesn't love a dragon, right?

AND not just any dragon but a dragon voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch. *dies*

So I've been trolling the web for info about this movie (since I've been DYING to see it for years!! lol ^^) and they seem to have confirmed the cast for characters like Thranduil and other elves of Mirkwood... In my opinion, they would be greatly, GREATLY amiss if they do not stick with the original way the company escapes from the forest and reaches Lake-town. It's iconic, really, with the barrels and all... not to mention it's a key plot point and everything smile.png And I won't be happy if they change the plot too much anywhere, but I have faith in Peter Jackson.

So I'm just sayin'. It would make sense if they stuck with the plot.

(Biased? What's that? I don't understand what you're talking about '.')

LOLOL innocent.gif

In my opinion, they would be greatly, GREATLY amiss if they do not stick with the original way the company escapes from the forest and reaches Lake-town.

The issue isn't that they'll take that scene out or change it. What always ends up happening is that stuff like that stays in, but nothing "happens" because of it.

What will most likely happen is they'll still escape in the barrels down the river, but they'll just skip over Bilbo getting sick. Then again, there's always a chance...

Riiiiiiiight.... I believe that's what they did in the old (horribly done imo) animated version..... crybaby.gif *crosses fingers that the screenplay writers will get it right for this one* sleep.png

Please please please let them include it!! Martin Freeman as Frodo AND Benedict Cumberbatch as Smaug... blowup.gif

Plus, with Sherlock being back, I totally can't wait!

• 8 months later...

Archived