Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wicked Mortal (Part 6/?)

Scion

I LUUUUV THIS!!!

I swear, if you don't stop with the damn cliffies I will go crazy. And that will be on your conscience.

I just...M/M...and boys with supernatural powers...and the drama...and the SNEEZES...and my brain's too melted to come up with any more for now. MOOOOOAAAAR!

Oh my god. I love this. I have gone into shock. You're paying my hospital bill. UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE! :bleh:

P.S. I am so confused!!!!!!! MOOOAAARRR!!!! And I'm not even going to comment on the cliffhanger. *mutters swear words to self*

BYE! Again. :bleh::bleh:

Sorry about being so late...work and other various un-fun things happened. Anyway, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. Much love to you all. *goes off to work on novel*

Part Six:

Mirabelle took her seat across from Coster at the grand dining table. She spoke to him across platters of grilled fish, red steaks, sautéed vegetables, and freshly baked breads. “I hate you. I wish someone would put a stake through your withered heart.”

The vampire moved his lips into the idea of a smile. He had his electric blue hair drawn back in a queue, making his sharp face seem even sharper. “Why, thank you, dearest. I’m flattered.”

“Oh, cut the crap!” she snarled, stabbing her fork into a hunk of raw steak. “If you’re angry, get angry!

“But, dearest,” he cooed, calmly transferring a slice of salmon to his plate, “I am not angry. Why should I be? You are merely speaking your mind.”

“FUCK YOU!” she screamed, and threw the fork at him. It knifed into his neck, causing a spray of blood to gush forth.

“Oh dear,” Coster gurgled, looking down at the fork and simultaneously waving off two of his guardsman, who had made to pounce on Mirabelle. He pulled the fork out, pressing a palm over the bloody wound. In mere seconds he had healed himself; he continued eating as though nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

Mirabelle smiled serenely and began planning her next attack.

- - -

Logan paused in the doorway, mouth agape as he looked from Charlie to Lander and back again. “Um…yeah. I’m just gonna…pretend I was never here.” And he scurried back out into the hall in a proverbial cloud of dust.

“And don’t come back!” Charlie called after him. “Homophobe!”

Lander collapsed onto Logan’s rickety bed with a stifled groan. “I don’t understand why this is happening,” he breathed, voice raw. “Not again. Not again.

Charlie inched closer, cautious. “Want to…talk about it? You know, if you want. To talk. About…it. Or something. I can hear you…I mean, I’m a good listener.”

Lander’s look clearly said, ‘what the frick is wrong with you, you freakish loser?’

“Or not,” Charlie went on quickly. “You definitely don’t have to talk about it. Or listen to me. In fact, I’m just going to stop talking now.”

“That would be a good idea,” Lander replied stonily.

Charlie mimed zipping his lips…and stood there, twiddling his thumbs. How much time had passed? Had it been a full minute? Why did it have to be so quiet?

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

“I’ll get it!” Charlie piped.

Lander looked at him. Said nothing.

“I’m coming!”

Charlie ripped open the door to a grinning Tracy. She had on her Mini Mouse earrings again, and a pale pink dress. “Hi.” She wiggled her fingers in a wave. “I’m looking for my brother. Is he here?”

A muted “hkGSSHxch!” came from behind him and he jumped. “Umm, no. He just left, actually. He was kind of in a hurry. Did you try his cell?”

“Oh.” She looked disappointed. “Well, that’s okay. And yes, I tried calling, but he’s not answering.” A frown line descended between her brows. “I worry about him sometimes, you know? He can be a bit…wild.”

At the moment, Logan seemed pretty mundane, but he agreed, “Oh, yeah, of course. Got ya. He can be, uh…wild. And stuff.”

She nodded severely. “Well, guess I’ll see you later, then.”

“Yep! Later! Bye now!” He shut the door, perhaps a bit too forcefully. He’d have to apologize to her tomorrow - if he lived that long.

- - -

“It’s all right,” Virgil assured Lander for the thousandth time that evening. “He’s your brother. I understand if you must go to him.”

Rolling onto his side, Lander pulled the young man into his arms, chin resting on a bouquet of chocolaty curls. “It’s not all right, love. And Hadrian may be my brother, but you are my lover.”

“And I still will be when you get back.” Virgil gazed up at him, his sky-blue eyes full of promises. “I would come with you--”

“You can’t!” Fear choked Lander at the mere thought of his beautiful, fragile Virgil in the dark, feral depths of Hell. He shuddered. “Please,” he went on more gently. “Don’t make me explain. Just trust me.”

“I think I can do that,” Virgil replied, a teasing smile gracing his lips. “As long as you promise to come back - unharmed,” he added vehemently.

“I’ll come back,” Lander vowed, kissing the other man with as much tenderness as such a creature as he could muster. “I swear it.”

- - -

“it’xSSrrshhh!”

“Bless you?” Charlie ventured, watching closely as Lander drew an arm across his face and sat up in bed. Logan’s bed. Logan, who had not come home last night. Ever.

Charlie himself had at least gotten a few hours - it was 6 AM. Two hours till his first class. The thought made him a tad dizzy.

Lander’s eyes fell upon him, misty with sleep. His hair was rumpled, making him look almost - dare he think it? - vulnerable.

“Virgil?” he rasped, hope shining across his face in a way that caught at Charlie’s heart and made him want to weep for a reason unknown to him.

“It’s…Charlie,” he whispered kindly. “Remember?”

The light in Lander’s eyes died. He lay back down, pulling the covers up over his head. After a few seconds, the bed quaked as he attempted to muffle a full-bodied sneeze. “hmmUTSHmmphh!” – and then another – “htssNXGshuuuh!”

“Can I, you know, get you anything?” Charlie asked, unnerved. “Maybe some tea or soup or something?”

No answer. Charlie bit his lip, at a loss.

“I’m coming in,” a disembodied voice informed him. “Don’t freak out.”

Easier said than done, Charlie thought as the cherubic guy from before, Erasmus or whatever, materialized in front of him.

- - -

Sorry it's so short, everyone. I'll have more up sooner rather than later, I hope.

short or long everything is OK for me ;) thanks for the update anyways! :yes:

charlie really has to deal with some weird creatures! ^_^

i hope he isn´t going insane :D

waiting patiently for the next update :wub:

no need to hurry i will "hopefully" always be here :blush:

Fwahhhhh I have no words, this is by far one of the most gripping fics I've ever read!! Moar please :D Thanks for sharing! :wub:

This is by far the best original fiction that I have read recently. That you for writing this! I can hardly wait to read more!

ohmygod this guy's verbal diarrhea is love <3 and I think I'm going to have to add sick guardian angels to my list of fetishes.

LoL, I was almost late for school yesterday because I started reading this and absolute had to catch up on one go... xD I don't know how I didn't start reading this earlier, I really should have. But yesss, this is pretty~

This is wonderful. I have limited time right now otherwise this comment would be a mile long, but I just have to say that this is awesome and I need more!

BYE! :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

hun???!!!?! where are you? :unsure:

we (especially me :blushsmiley:) need a new dose of your awesomeness!!!

i hope you are doing fine and everything is ok ^_^

*waiting patiently for your return* :rollhmm:

Archived