Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rafa Nadal (M)

iheartsneezn

I'm gonna put in a request that she ALWAYS films. ALWAYS.

If anyone deserved to be an honorary Sneeze Fetish member or Forum benefactor, it's this lady !

• 10 months later...

I think it's a cough...but that in and of itself could certainly be considered suggestive.... :evil:

• 4 months later...

Wonderful ! Thank you so much for keeping track of Rafa's sneezes.

Notice how he goes out of his way to look at the sun. He seems to be the sort of person who not only sneezes when exposed to the sun, but needs the sun to sneeze when he feels a tickle.

• 1 year later...

Found this on Twitter from a week or two ago! 

Two sneezes (as usual, looking at the sun) at around 41 seconds in. Hope y'all enjoy!

Thank you !  It's a long time since we have seen Rafa in action.  He is very consistent.

PS  Another Federer fan here !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I love this guy! Not only for his sneezes... 😁 We miss you in court, Rafa, hope you'll be doing better soon!!! 😘

And thanx to all of you posting stuff in here!

Edited by sneeze_me
On 6/23/2016 at 7:31 PM, gryffin said:

I don't think Rafa's actually sneezing here, but you never know. It's suggestive enough, and it's poor Rafa in shorts and a t-shirt in the cold anyway... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_3iIP3XIkQ (at about 1:00)

Hmmm... Why can't I see this one? All I can see is this image.png on the Youtube screen. Had this problem before. Anyone know what that is? 🤔

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Do you thinks this is actually Rafa ?  It only sounds like a single, which I don't think we have ever seen for him.

• 3 years later...

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I've found quite a few previously unposted videos of Rafa (always with the photic sneezes lol) and put together all of the clips in this thread that are still watchable plus the new ones into a compilation here:

My favourite does have to be the last one!

On 4/6/2019 at 3:16 AM, federerfan said:

Dropping in to say I found another photic double! Unfortunately no audio :( but bonus extra sneeze from his coach 

https://twitter.com/Rafameila/status/1084621337283317760

On 8/16/2018 at 4:46 PM, federerfan said:

Found this on Twitter from a week or two ago! 

Two sneezes (as usual, looking at the sun) at around 41 seconds in. Hope y'all enjoy!

On 8/9/2015 at 2:12 PM, gryffin said:

Oh my goodness there's MORE. I can't even.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-OhstO39hQ

Also sorry for the double post but if anyone has these saved I would be eternally grateful - they're not available anymore on Twitter or Youtube