Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fever in the media

AmeliePoulain

• 2 months later...

I also discovered a nice and feverish episode in Hart of Dixie season 2. It's called "Lovesick Blues" (S02E13). Here is a link with (in my opinion) the best care taking scenes but you should check out the whole episode it's really good. stretcher.gif

I also discovered a nice and feverish episode in Hart of Dixie season 2. It's called "Lovesick Blues" (S02E13). Here is a link with (in my opinion) the best care taking scenes but you should check out the whole episode it's really good. stretcher.gif

Oh wow that was really cute! Thank you for sharing!! :D

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds fever narratives in stories reallyreally compelling. They tend to slip into a lot of my rps/stories and I'm always worried someone's gonna think its weird.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for all these gorgeous links.

I adore Antiviral. It's one of my favorite movies. ;) I've watched it like six or seven times (for me, that's a ton, I can barely sit through a movie...) and I own the DVD. My family hates it though. As do my roommates. And best friends. I'm glad I'm not alone, really.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds fever narratives in stories reallyreally compelling. They tend to slip into a lot of my rps/stories and I'm always worried someone's gonna think its weird.

I know what you mean! It's not one of those things that usually appears in stories by coincidence. I'm very intrigued by it too though!

I know what you mean! It's not one of those things that usually appears in stories by coincidence. I'm very intrigued by it too though!

For sure! I love when you're reading a story and you can just tell it's going to be an important aspect, they're gonna spend a lot of time on it. It's like the story gets you ;)

• 2 months later...

I just want to thank you so much for this rec. I watched the whole episode on Netflix (actually while I was in bed with a cold), and it was everything I could've wanted and more. Thanks!

I can't find this on youtube, but in season 2 of M*A*S*H, the episode "Carry On, Hawkeye", towards the end Hawkeye catches the flu that is going round the camp, and there's a moment where Margaret puts a thermometer in his mouth and then puts her hand on his forehead. Just for a second he seems almost to relax into her hand as she does.

I became obsesses with MASH when I was 11 years old, and that was always one of my favorite episodes. Besides half of the 4077th being sick, I also liked the bits where people who had to step into medical roles to fill in became overwhelmed, like when Father Mulcahey got woozy and had to sit down after holding someone's gallbladder in his hand. I rewatched this episode for the thousandth time after reading this and enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. Thanks!

Archived