Sneeze Fetish Forum

TheJustUnique

webmeistro

This is for TheJustUnique on Youtube, whom I have no idea whatsoever whether she is on the forum or not. In the unlikely event that you're reading this, you have the most delicious sneezes I've seen in a long time! And more importantly, ignore the negative stuff that was said about you by one guy. There are millions of idiots out there, and you happened to run into one.

Please, don't be discouraged and keep going!

YES!! Someone else has noticed this amazing new member of the sneeze community!

Anyway, I haven't read anyone's comments on the Youtube clips, cause I only go straight to the main channel now and I don't know how to read others' comments through there. I don't really care. Just keep those gorgeous sneezes coming!!!!! smile.png

She is great at sneezing. She has great buildups, great stifles, great desperation, and is terrific at inducing.

She is wonderful! Thank you, if you are reading this.

And the most recent ones [just watch them, chaps]. are even better; doubles, and uncovered messiness!!

JustUnique...she is just that...unique in having some of the most beautiful and darling sneezes ever seen. I agree with everyone's post here...she is fantastic. Beautiful build-ups, sniffles, nose blows, and the sneezes...THE SNEEZES!!!!! To die for. I hope she ignores all of the stupid comments from people and continues to give us the benefit of her beautiful sneezes for years to come. Just wonderful!!!!!!!

YES!! Someone else has noticed this amazing new member of the sneeze community! Anyway, I haven't read anyone's comments on the Youtube clips, cause I only go straight to the main channel now and I don't know how to read others' comments through there. I don't really care. Just keep those gorgeous sneezes coming!!!!! smile.png

Hi, Stevie...sneezefan here. I think we've talked on some other forums before. Nice to see you here...hope you are doing well.

Urm... how have I only just discoverd her videos now? Must be losing my edge... :D

She is amazing! Hope she continues to post - she's already 100 videos +!

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this thread and wondered what all the fuss was about..... not wondering anymore! ...Wow!!

'5 Natural Sneezes' is right out of the top draw.

• 2 months later...

Every day (apart from the weekends when I'm not alone), I go to her channel as the first thing I do when I get online...I am always overjoyed when I see she has done a new video or two. I LOVE THESE VIDEOS, DAMMIT!! LOVE!

My favourites are the natural sneezes...there are recent vids where she is having a sneezy day and just keeps sneezing for like, 2-4 minutes! AMAZING!

Aww yes! I love this girl, she's an absolute treasure!! w00t.gif

Her dedication to the cause is something special.

Yes, the work this girl is producing is spectacular - she's got a sneeze to die for and she knows how to use it !!

To Thejustunique: If you ever happen to read this thread - thank you from all of us and please take a bow

• 4 weeks later...

While there is no proof of her age to be found, the general opinion of the staff is that it is likely she is of age and therefore. given the lack of any evidnce to the contrary, it is fine to mention her on the forum.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re Thejustunique - Her latest 'Perfume' videos are simply outstanding...even for TJU. Its hard to imagine that they will be topped, and in terms of this particular art form ie 'the sneeze video', these films, along with perhaps Glassheart's fantastic efforts, must surely be considered classics of the genre.

• 3 weeks later...

I definitely love the way this girl sneezes. I hope she never quits making these wonderful videos and continues to share them on youtube.

I go to her page at least once a week to see if she's posted anything new.

• 3 weeks later...

This is just TERRIBLE!!! I see some people who are not her have copied some of her vids over, but...where is SHE???!!! This is HORRIBLE! I need my fix of her amazing sneezes, dammit! I can't believe she's gone. I wonder if she got in trouble at home or something. I sincerely hope not...that'd be so embarrassing and mortifying for her if someone found out somehow what she'd been doing. :(

Archived