Sneeze Fetish Forum

TheJustUnique

webmeistro

I just noticed that her channel was gone today, so I searched up this thread. I didn't know if she was a member of this forum or not. When she first started making vids I thought she would stop at just a few, I had no idea how amazing her channel would become. I was surprised she kept going as long as she did. I've never seen anyone make so many sneezing videos on such a regular basis. It was quite extraordinary, I certainly hope she comes back since she had become one of my favorite people on Youtube. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

Ah, I wondered just how long the wonderous TheJustUnique would continue for. The brightest flames burn for the shortest time :( Hope it wasn't some internet jackasses that made her decide to close it!

My thoughts are most likely it started interfering with her life. I mean, you put full-face videos like that on youtube... people are going to notice. People who know you, employers... Still, truly a loss.

NoV has it right unfortunately. :( The jackasses, the fighting in the comments. She gets emails for each one so it gets to be too much. I don't blame her one bit for closing her channel. I wonder though because she had a nasty cold at the time and people were bitching why new videos weren't coming when she was clearly doing the smart thing and allowing herself to get better.

Am I just getting old and thus altering my perception of 'young' or am I not the only one struggling to believe that she was 18?

And yes, it was inevitable. She was brave, or ignorant of the risk. Hopefully she'll have a peaceful existence.

i really do understand why she closed her channel, it actually lasted longer then i expected, i kinda knew this day would come, but please guys, did anyone saved any of her videos? i have about 5 vids of her, and i would really like to have more

As stated elsewhere on the forum, we don't allow the distribution of content which has been removed from the internet without permission from the creator. If someone wanted to post copies of her videos which they had saved here, they'd have to get in touch with her and get her permission first.

Archived