Sneeze Fetish Forum

When you first joined

Pokesneeze

Nope! I jumped in immediately. I mean, we already know one of the most intimate secrets each other has, so as far as I'm concerned the ice is broken the instant you make an account. Everyone is a potential friend with common ground ^.^

I was a lurker for a short while before I joined, and I intended to remain a lurker. Then I remembered that I like to talk, so that blew that plan. :D Now you can't shut me up! Everyone here is really nice, though, so there's no reason to be afraid!

I started posting comments and stuff right away, but for a while I was deathly afraid to post fics. heh.gif Especially considering I never showed my sneezefics to ANYBODY before here, naturally blushing.gif But the people here are sooooooo incredibly kind!!! For real, I haven't had a single bad experience with anyone on this forum. (which, by the way, is apparently not the rule as far as forums go.... <.< I joined another forum recently and the very first thing someone said to me was quite rude. <.< ) So yeah, you SFF people are wonderful yes.gif I'm so grateful to be a part of this community! happy.png

Nope. I was too thrilled at the fact that other people actually enjoyed sneezing too. And I was more thrilled at the fact that there was a whole FORUM dedicated to it..where I could talk about it..something I can't do in real life

I was probably embarrassed to be really descriptive at first though. And had a lot of trouble spelling out sneezes in my obs/stories.

I spent quite a while just reading the forum without registering and I didn't bother to make an account until I read something that made me really want to comment. It was still quite nerve wracking though because it seemed such a close-knit community to try to break into. Glad you are finding things a bit less frightening now Pokesneeze!

Nope! I jumped in immediately. I mean, we already know one of the most intimate secrets each other has, so as far as I'm concerned the ice is broken the instant you make an account. Everyone is a potential friend with common ground ^.^

Nope. I was too thrilled at the fact that other people actually enjoyed sneezing too. And I was more thrilled at the fact that there was a whole FORUM dedicated to it..where I could talk about it..something I can't do in real life.

These :D I was so excited I could hardly wait to pass the "registering" phase to start posting. And they haven't managed to get me to shut up since then...:P

I spent quite a while just reading the forum without registering and I didn't bother to make an account until I read something that made me really want to comment. It was still quite nerve wracking though because it seemed such a close-knit community to try to break into.

This

But once I started posting/commenting I was hooked. And chat.....I'm an addict! I love the people here. :wub:

*This* particular forum- I was totally talkative from the get-go. Because I knew a lot of people from the "community".

When I first found Bondi's Beseen Board- I was *Really* nervous and it took me a bit to post- I posted when I really had a question that I was curious about.

As I got to know people- my bouncyness (or pouncyness :bounce: could no longer be contained :P)... no one can stop me now Mwhahahah!!

I pretty much started posting immediately after joining. And I pretty much joined the day I found this place. I felt very welcome right away.

I spent quite a while just reading the forum without registering and I didn't bother to make an account until I read something that made me really want to comment. It was still quite nerve wracking though because it seemed such a close-knit community to try to break into. Glad you are finding things a bit less frightening now Pokesneeze!

Yeah that's my story too

I was ridiculously nervous when i made my first post. I don't really remember how long i lurked about before i actually registered but i'm pretty sure it was quite some time. Additionally I didn't even have actual Internet at home at the time so i was as secretive and careful about it as i could.

I was ridiculously nervous when i made my first post. I don't really remember how long i lurked about before i actually registered but i'm pretty sure it was quite some time. Additionally I didn't even have actual Internet at home at the time so i was as secretive and careful about it as i could.

OMG - MIRF!!!! You are here!!!! :bounce::hug::bounce:

I first discovered the community in 1997 back when all we had was SFO. I watched all the early message boards come and go, but I barely said a word. Then one day in 2005 when I was particularly drunk, I registered here. That was a huge step for me! But it still took me a while to get up my nerve with posting. All these people who were eager to talk from the beginning are so weird to me. laughing.gif I can't imagine what it's like to be so confident! But good for you all. biggrin.png

Like Mirf, I didn't have Internet at home when I first registered, so I had to use the computers at the local library. :laugh: I honestly can't remember if I lurked for a while after becoming a member or if I jumped right in, but I remember not feeling too shy when I finally started posting. I always felt very welcome. :yes:

I've lurked for a little while before finally deciding to join. To post a story... heh.gif Then I felt like I should contribute more, so I posted another story and tried to contribute properly in other forums, but never really knew what to say, so often I'd write a post and delete it again.

Then I got validated and started talking to people in Live Chat and well... by my post-count you can tell I haven't shut up since. heh.gif:innocent:

Then one day in 2005 when I was particularly drunk, I registered here. That was a huge step for me! But it still took me a while to get up my nerve with posting. All these people who were eager to talk from the beginning are so weird to me. laughing.gif I can't imagine what it's like to be so confident! But good for you all. biggrin.png

How true.... I spent a considerable time as a mere guest in those days, and in fact might never have registered if there hadn't been a particular sneeze-fact query which I knew the answer to. In those days you could post as soon as you joined [which I understand is no longer the case], so I did just to answer that single topic. In fact I was too late, but went ahead anyway. But for ages afterwards I was very shy about posting ; in fact I still am. In fact I can't understand how I've posted so much; it's not even as if I've been very permanent or regular, though I suppose I did keep going during thr Great Schism....

As many have said, I spent much of my early time at this forum as a guest.... However, once I joined I felt a considerable new confidence about it. Posting my first fic was a little scary but this is a very forgiving community... and all the better for it! :D

I discovered the forum when I was 15, I think... but I didn't lurk or join for a while after... I think I was 17 or 18 when I rediscovered it and actually registered...

I was a bit nervous about posting at first, then after a few more posts I became comfortable with it.

All these people who were eager to talk from the beginning are so weird to me. laughing.gif I can't imagine what it's like to be so confident! But good for you all. biggrin.png

Funny, because I don't really see why anybody should be shy in a community like this - it's online, it's (relatively) anonymous, you're among people who know exactly how you feel about the fetish (or at least to an extent)... I do understand being shy and secretive ABOUT the community IRL, but around here, safe inside the crazy playground? No, man. Joyous liberation all the way! :yes:

Archived