Sneeze Fetish Forum

Account Limited and no connection?

Heavy-Chevy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I got it last night for 15 min before I gave up trying and went to bed :-P

Edit: Jinxed it! Got it again just now! :-P Took me a few minutes to reconnect.

• 5 weeks later...

i just got this a minute ago....maybe theres something screwed up with the link or the hosting? its annoying whatever it is though

I got it last night

But it's not such a big deal - the forum is always available again within about 10 minutes or so

it's an hourly memory allowance thing. It isn't a bug, it's just how the site regulates itself.

• 3 weeks later...

this is getting really annoying....it happens to me every day now at some point...cant this be fixed at all? it never happened last year

I got this a bunch of times last night (enough that I gave up on accessing the forum for a few hours), and then once today. I know you guys are doing everything you can to fix it, so please don't take this the wrong way; it's aimed not at you, but at the situation: :mad:

Edited because typos make me crazy...uh, crazier.

Google was once again 'crawling' our boards with too much vigour.

HoL has addressed the issue and within a couple of days things should be back to normal again. :) This doesn't mean the error will not occur any more, but it should be a lot less frequent.

Google was once again 'crawling' our boards with too much vigour.

HoL has addressed the issue and within a couple of days things should be back to normal again. smile.png This doesn't mean the error will not occur any more, but it should be a lot less frequent.

I was going to say, it seems to be happening to me a lot lately- but it looks like we have the answer now. :)

What Heath luff said. Thanks for the info, TheCakeIsALie!

Yeah I was getting this message for a bit just now, and it was happening to me yesterday morning too.

What Heath luff said. Thanks for the info, TheCakeIsALie!

"Heath luff"? Jeez, autocorrect! Sorry, Heathcliff!

I got it just now. In fact, it's been happening almost every day now. Good to hear that HOL is working on the problem so hopefully it won't happen as much.

Just a thought.....it might be an idea when typing out long posts, messages, stories etc to start just after the beginning of a new hour (say 5 past or 10 past)

Because......

If I understand the issue correctly, we lose connection towards the end of each hour that forum usage has exceeded a certain limit and then we regain connection at the beginning of the next hour. Therefore starting a long post at say quarter to or ten to the hour may well result in it being lost and having to start again.

I've been trying to get in the habit if copying my posts into a blank document before hitting Post, just in case I get blocked.

Archived