Sneeze Fetish Forum

wannablessedbe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally I'm not into slash pairs (F/F and M/M) , but good grief this is beautifully done! :) Great job capturing the moments with these two, and they most definitely care for each other very much. Good thing she has such a great friend ^^. You can continue if you want to, which you probably do XD, but only if you as the writer want to :). Thanks for sharing this story!

Hey guys, thanks for all the great feedback-- your positive response makes me braver! Here's part 4, enjoy :)

….................................................................................................................................................................

Snifflicious

Part 4

….................................................................................................................................................................

Quinn finally fell asleep when the jittery aftereffects of her inhaler wore off around 4:30am, curled up around Rachel on the couch. The next time she opened her eyes, there was pale grey morning light filtering through the blinds, and the soothing patter of rain hitting the windowpanes.

“Ughh,” the blonde girl whined softly, curling up tighter against Rachel's back and pressing her face into her girlfriend's soft hair. Her throat felt sore and dry, and she knew it was because she'd spent the whole night breathing through her mouth; her sinuses were so hopelessly stuffed with congestion, she couldn't even sniffle. But even that wasn't as bad as the bone-deep fever chills wracking her exhausted body; though her skin was blazing hot and soaked with clammy sweat, inside she felt like she was filled with ice cubes, making her shiver weakly from head to toe.

“Rach,” she whispered miserably, scratching her nails lightly over her girlfriend's stomach to wake her.

“Mmhmm,” Rachel mumbled in reply, snuggling down a little deeper against the couch cushions and wrapping her arm over Quinn's, pinning her there automatically in a warm, sleepy stupor.

“Rach, wake up,” Quinn croaked a little louder, too physically drained to pull away or sit up as her clogged nose began to run, sparking a deep, sneezy tickle in the back of her head. “I...I cad't...h-huh...hehhkshuh!!!” The force of the congested sneeze made Quinn's whole body press up firmly against Rachel's back, her irritated little nostrils blowing a thick spray of snot onto the back of her girlfriend's neck and shoulder.

“Oh...bless you honey,” Rachel yawned drowsily, sitting up and rubbing her eyes as she reached for a fresh hanky from the coffee table to pass to her sniffling girlfriend.

“Thags,” Quinn sighed miserably, taking the offering and immediately pinching it to her damp nose for a soft, sleepy blow. The sound was thick and wet and ponderous; it seemed that the heavy doses of cold medicine Rachel had given her the night before were finally kicking in, breaking up the thick congestion in her stuffy sinuses and letting it run freely from her moist pink nostrils. Her runny nose also irritated her sore throat, making her cough harshly into the neatly folded square of fabric clamped over her nose and mouth.

“Oh, baby, you really sound awful,” Rachel groaned sympathetically, stroking her girlfriend's sweat-dampened hair back to feel her feverish forehead. “And you're burning up with fever...no wonder you can't stop shivering.” The little starlet leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to the blonde girl's hot forehead.

“I really don't feel good, Rach,” Quinn whimpered miserably, pulling the blankets tighter around her shoulders as the feverish shivers shook her body.

“I know, honey, I know,” Rachel cooed, running her cool fingers gently through Quinn's sleep-mussed hair and leaning down to kiss her all over her face. “I'm going to get you some more cold medicine right now, and then I'm calling the doctor. You need some antibiotics before this gets any worse, poor baby.”

“Can I have something to drink first?” Quinn asked woozily, sitting up a little against the pillows and blowing her nose again into the soft fabric held absently in her hands. “I'm...*snnrf*...really thuhh...thirsty...huehhchoo! *Snrfl.*

“Of course you can, angel. Hang tight, I'll be right back.” Yawning, Rachel rose from the couch and stumbled sleepily to the kitchen, wiping the remains of her girlfriend's snot off the back of her shoulder with a paper towel before grabbing the extra-strength cold medicine and a bottle of water. When she got back to the living room, Quinn was half sitting up against the cushions, eyes closed and breath hitching, her hands groping to unfold the hanky in time to catch the wet, sickly sneeze that was welling up inside her. Snot ran freely from her raw pink nose, making the glistening rims of her nostrils quiver and pulse helplessly with each hitching breath. When she sniffled, soft and wet, the snot running from her nose sucked momentarily backwards into her head; but with the next breath it just trickled back out, teasing her poor pink nostrils all over again until they just had to release the ticklish flow of discharge the only way they could.

“Uhh...h-huhh...ahh'ehtchiioo!!!” Quinn buried her nose in the soft cotton fabric as she sneezed, shivering weakly as she snapped forward so hard her forehead almost touched her knees.

“God bless you,” Rachel hummed soothingly, sitting down beside her sniffling girlfriend on the couch and tucking a lock of blonde hair back from her face. Quinn couldn't even respond, her eyes barely open as she blinked up woozily at her girlfriend's sympathetic expression. Snot was still dribbling thickly from her runny nose, and she squeezed her moist pink nostrils gently in the damp hanky, rubbing and blowing weakly as the slick discharge continued to stream from her sinuses. It tickled so much, nothing she did made the slightest impact on the shivery pulsing in her wet nostrils, and they continued to eject the overflow of mucus from her stuffy head.

“Chooh!! Uhh'ahtchOOoo!!! Ahhh...ahhtchiiuh!! *Snrfl*...”

“Aww, honey! Bless you, my poor little angel,” Rachel cooed soothingly, stroking her girlfriend's soft blonde hair while the poor girl blew her nose again, as wet as ever, kneading and massaging her twitching pink nostrils through the damp fabric of the hanky.

“I never...*snrf!*...never understood the ehhh...expression...'sneezing your head off,' 'till...*snrfl*...'till now,” Quinn groaned, blinking woozily as she pinched her nose shut in the damp hanky, trying to prevent a fresh breath of tickly air from stirring up the snot in her nostrils. “I feel like by head mbight fall off ady...huhh...ehh'ihtchhooh!! *Snnf!*...ady mbidute...hetCHSHhuh!!! *Snrfl.*” Quinn's soft, wet sneezes were growing increasingly breathless and desperate, and Rachel cooed and fussed sympathetically over her.

“Poor baby, you're so sick,” the little starlet murmured, leaning down and kissing her feverish girlfriend all over her face. “You definitely need a prescription, I'm calling the doctor right now. But first, can you swallow some of this, hmm baby? It won't make you all better, but it'll help some with the fever and all this congestion.” Rachel held up a little cup of the bright orange cold medicine, and Quinn sighed softly, giving her nose one final wipe on the hanky before dropping it in her lap and reaching for the little cup. As soon as she'd swallowed it, she made a face at the sour taste, and Rachel handed her the bottle of water to wash it down.

“Thadks,” Quinn sighed with a weak smile after she'd gulped down half the bottle—she really was thirsty. “I really dod't doe what sihdgle people do whed they get sick...I dod't thidk I could get up off the couch right dow if the buildidg was od fire. *Snnrfl.*” The blonde girl chuckled weakly, picking up the damp hanky form her lap and covering her mouth as a raspy cough rattled her chest. “Ughhhh.”

“Well you don't have to get up, or even move a muscle, my sweet little sickie-pie...so just get nice and comfy now,” Rachel hummed softly, adjusting the couch cushions slightly behind Quinn's back to make sure she was comfortable, and tucking the afghan securely around the blonde girl's feverish body. “I'm gonna go call Dr. Schwartz for a phone-in prescription, and then I'll make us some breakfast, okay babydoll? I know you're probably not very hungry, but it's important to give your body fuel while it's fighting off this nasty bug. How does oatmeal with brown sugar sound?” Rachel was stroking Quinn's forehead now, and the blonde girl yawned and nodded through her shivers.

“Yeah, that's okay...thadks, Rach. I really, really love you a...a lot...*sniffle*...ehh'chuhh!!” Quinn absently raised the damp hanky to her face, pressing it to the snot-slicked channel of her upper lip as a stray sneeze twitched its way out of her dripping nose.

“Aww, you're just high on cold medicine,” Rachel teased, leaning down and kissing her feverish baby right on the lips, feeling the slick smear of snot across her upper lip from Quinn's, and not particularly caring. “And I really, really love you too, baby.” When she pulled back, Quinn reached up and wiped away the snot she'd left above Rachel's lip with a clean corner of her crumpled hanky.

“You are so gonna catch this, you know,” the blonde girl groaned softly, shaking her head.

“Well if I do, you can just cuddle me 'till we both feel better,” Rachel shrugged, with a little wink. Then she kissed Quinn once more on her hot forehead, and rose from the couch to make breakfast.

holy. crap. holy crap. holy crap. holycrapholycrap. this is amazing!!! as usual!! :D :D :D :D :D

thank you so much for continuing this and if you are so inclined i'd love to see another part :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

you capture both rachel and quinn so well WBB this is a masterpiece!!

holy. crap. holy crap. holy crap. holycrapholycrap. this is amazing!!! as usual!! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

thank you so much for continuing this and if you are so inclined i'd love to see another part bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gif

you capture both rachel and quinn so well WBB this is a masterpiece!!

^^^^ yes please please continue!

not wanting to be needy or annoying but...i was just wondering if this would ever be continued :D i'm sure we'd all love it

thanks WBB!

hey guys, sorry for the radio silence! I was on vacation with some friends, not a lot of time for writing. but I am back now and fully intend to continue this! ;)

Hi guys! Thanks again for keeping the feedback coming...you all rock! I never would've written a sneeze story quite this graphic a few years ago, but your enthusiasm has really launched me out of my shell. Hope you enjoy the rewards! ;)

Snifflicious

Part 5

...............................................................................................................

Rachel managed to cajole Quinn into eating a little breakfast, and they spent the rest of the morning watching cartoons while Rachel continued a steady procession of ice packs, hot tea, and vicks vapo-rub to keep her feverish girlfriend breathing easy. The blonde girl was fast asleep on the couch when the pharmacy called to say her prescription was ready; and after some anxious consideration, Rachel decided it was better to leave and come back quickly with the drugs, rather than wait for the store's delivery service, which might take hours. The dark-haired girl threw on the nearest set of clothes without paying any attention whatsoever to her appearance, and left a note for Quinn on the coffee table (next to a tall glass of ginger ale, complete with bendy-straw) before slipping out into the cold, rainy Manhattan street.

As soon as she was out of the house, Rachel felt anxious about leaving Quinn alone, and she practically sprinted to the neighborhood pharmacy, though it was only three blocks away. Once she was there, of course, she started thinking about all the other things that might make her sick baby feel better; and she spent a few extra minutes stocking up on NyQuil, cough drops, mango sorbet (Quinn's favorite), and Pedialyte. The whole trip took less than half an hour; but when she let herself back into the apartment, the couch was empty, all the blankets kicked to the floor.

"Quinn?" She called out in alarm, anxious at the thought of her fever-dazed, discombobulated girlfriend wandering around the apartment unsupervised. There was no answer to her call; but after a few moments' frantic searching, she found her woozy girlfriend in the kitchen, leaning against the refrigerator with her head in the freezer. "Oh, honey. Are you okay?" Rachel dropped her bags on the kitchen table in a heap, and ran to her girlfriend's side, rubbing her back under her t-shirt, and feeling the heat radiating from her skin.

"I woke up...and I was so hot," Quinn murmured feebly, her face resting against the edge of the freezer shelf. "I just couldn't stand it...I wanted to take a cold shower, but I don't think I can stand up without something to lean on...sorry, I know it wastes energy to leave the freezer door open like this..."

"Shh, I don't care about that. I care about you," Rachel hummed soothingly, pulling her girlfriend back away from the refrigerator, and gently steering her to a seat at the kitchen table. Quinn was so weak and woozy from her fever, she couldn't even really sit up, and put her head down on the table as soon as she was seated. "Poor baby, you're so hot...c'mon, let's go back to the couch where it's comfy, and I'll bring you some ice, okay angel?" Rachel stroked a few locks of sweat-dampened blonde hair back from Quinn's flushed face.

"'Kay," Quinn agreed woozily, allowing her girlfriend to pull her back to her feet, half-supporting her as they made their way slowly back to the couch. Halfway there, the blonde girl started to sniffle, wiping her nose absently on the back of her wrist as Rachel pulled her along.

"Here, honey, you need something to blow your nose on," Rachel said gently, grabbing a fresh hanky from the coffee table as she helped Quinn lie back down on the couch.

"Thadks, Rach," the blonde girl sighed wearily, taking the soft cotton cloth from her girlfriend's outstretched fingers and pressing it to her leaking nostrils with a wet sniffle. "Ughh, I haved't felt this bad id a lodg tibe...*snnf*..." Quinn dropped her head back against the couch cushions, her eyes falling shut as a trickle of snot ran gently from her congested little nose, making her breath hitch and her wet nostrils quiver helplessly. "Eht'chhooh!!! *Snnnfl.*"

"Bless you, angel," Rachel hummed, stroking a few locks of messy blonde hair back from her Quinn's face while the blonde girl blew her nose weakly into the soft fabric. "I'm going to get your meds and some ice, okay? I'll be right back." Rachel kissed her girlfriend's hot forehead, and ran back to the kitchen, hastily unpacking the antibiotics from the pharmacy, and grabbing a soft gel ice pack from the freezer. While she was filling a fresh glass with cold water from the fridge, her phone buzzed in her pocket; flipping it open, she smiled at the typically irreverent message from Santana. Dude, I am officially DONE w/ my law school applications. Time 4 body shots. U & Q free 2nite?

Mazel tov on your applications, Rachel wrote in reply, a small smile playing across her face as she thought back over the unlikely friendship she'd formed with her girlfriend's hot-tempered best friend since they'd all moved to New York together. But we can't go out 2nite, Quinn's really sick :( We'll be home for at least the next 3-4 days. She hit send and flipped her phone shut, determined not to be distracted by anything else as she brought her goodies back to her girlfriend on the couch.

"Here we go, sweetie pie," she cooed as she sat by Quinn's side on the couch, helping her swallow the medication and then pressing the cold pack to her hot forehead. "There, now, is that a little better, my angel?"

"Yeah...thadks, baby," Quinn smiled woozily, her eyes falling shut with exhaustion as Rachel stroked her flushed cheek, lulling the feverish girl into a semi-lucid daze. Her nose was running again, but she seemed too sleepy to notice; so Rachel reached out and gently pulled the folded hanky from her limp hand, lightly wiping the slick channel of Quinn's upper lip and pinching her glistening nostrils in the folds. She could feel how wet and full her girlfriend's congested nose was through the fabric, dribbles of snot oozing out into the fabric as Rachel squeezed it gently.

"Honey, are you still awake? Can you give me a blow? You'll feel a lot better." Quinn sighed miserably, scrunching her eyes up as she blew weakly into the soft cotton cloth in her girlfriend's hand, emptying her head of a liberal amount of warm, wet discharge. "Good girl," Rachel hummed, pinching the hanky around the underside of Quinn's nostrils to capture the dripping rivulets of snot before they ran down her lip.

"Huhhh...that tickles," Quinn whimpered, the breathy hitch already creeping back into her voice as her eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at Rachel with a helpless, dazed expression in her unfocused hazel eyes. She groped for the cotton cloth in Rachel's hand at the same time Rachel pressed it back to her quivering nostrils, and they ended up holding the hanky to her pink nose together as her breath hitched deeply, and her eyes snapped shut again. "Hehh'tchiuhh!!! H-hihh...hht'kshuuh!! *Snnnf*...Ahh, ahhh...ahtCHIOOoo!!! *Snnfl*..."

"Bless you," Rachel hummed soothingly, grinning despite herself at how ridiculously adorable Quinn was when she was fighting a tickle in her nose; from her absentminded expression, to her twitching little nose, to the crinkle that formed between her eyes when she sneezed. The dark-haired girl felt a tiny pang of guilt for getting any pleasure out of Quinn's misery; but she couldn't help it that her girlfriend defied the normal rules of cuteness. She was cute no matter what, even with a fever of 102 degrees and a puffy pink nose dripping with snot.

“Thadks...sorry I sdeezed all over you. *Snnfl!*” Quinn took the soaked hanky back from Rachel's gentle hands, and gave her nose another soft blow, trying not to aggravate the itchy irritation in her raw nostrils by blowing too hard.

“I don't mind,” Rachel shrugged, smiling sweetly at her woozy angel and readjusting the cold pack on her forehead, which had been jostled out of place by her shuddering sneezes. “I just want you to relax and get all the rest you need to feel better, sweet girl.”

“Yeah, but dod't...*snnfl*...dod't forget to take care of yourself, too. Have you had adythidg to eat today, babe?” Quinn blinked her sleepy hazel eyes up at her doting girlfriend, smiling woozily at Rachel's sheepish expression.

“I guess not,” Rachel admitted with a sigh, her fingers playing absently through Quinn's hair. “I'll make you a deal, blondie—I'll go make myself something to eat, if you drink a bottle of Pedialyte. I got grape, fruit punch and orange, so you can pick.”

“Rach, I'b dot five years old,” Quinn whined, pressing the crumpled hanky in her hand back to the moist underside of her nostrils as a fresh trickle of slick discharge leaked out, tickling her tormented nose from the inside out. “Why cad't you just get Gatorade or...*snnnf!*...or sobethidg...huhh-uhtchhoo!!! *Snnfl.*”

“Bless you baby. And I know I've told you at least a hundred times that Pedialyte is better for you when you're sick than Gatorade—it has all the electrolytes and nutrients your body needs to help you recover, without all the sugar and artificial crap that goes into sports drinks,” Rachel explained gently, tugging the soaked hanky from Quinn's hand and replacing it with a fresh one. “And with the amount of congestion your body is producing right now, combined with that blistering fever, you're in acute danger of serious dehydration, which could make you feel just as bad as the illness itself.”

Quinn groaned softly, knowing Rachel was right, but hating to be lectured. “Okay, how about this deal,” the dark haired girl offered, seeing how cranky her sick girlfriend was getting. “Drink the Pedialyte, and I'll bring you some mango sorbet, hmm?” Rachel traced gentle circles around Quinn's bellybutton with her fingertips, cocking her head to one side and giving her girlfriend her best gold star smile.

“Okay. But you still have to eat sobethidg, too,” Quinn agreed with a yawn, rubbing her eyes dazedly with the back of her hand.

“Yes, dear,” Rachel murmured teasingly, leaning down and kissing Quinn gently on the lips.

“Ahd for the love of God, Rach, take sobe extra vitabids, too,” Quinn added as Rachel rose from the couch with a yawn. “I doe you already got by gerbs, but...*snnfl*...I dod't wadt to bake it too easy for theb to...huhh...to get you...” Her tender pink nostrils glistened with snot as she pinched them in the fresh, clean cloth in her hand, and Rachel smiled softly despite herself at the telltale adorable crinkle that formed between Quinn's eyes, a second before her breath hitched sharply in her chest.

“Ehh, ehhhh...ehh'ISHshoo!!! *Snnfl.*”

“Bless you, angel.” Rachel stretched her stiff back, then leaned down and planted one more kiss on Quinn's forehead while the blonde girl sniffled softly and blew her nose. “Be right back, don't go anywhere now.”

holy holy holy mother of god. i think i just melted into a lovely little pile of VERY satisfied goo.

this is truly one of your best ever!!! its fantastic and i know i've already gotten 5 parts but i kinda can't wait for a 6th...if thats ever gonna happen :D :D :D :D :D

seriously though this is AMAZING!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I absolutely love your faberry fics! I'm hoping Rachel is your next victim... Anyways, this is awesome, please continue!!

I absolutely love your faberry fics! I'm hoping Rachel is your next victim... Anyways, this is awesome, please continue!!

Mother of god this is amazing! Please please please continue! and I would totally LOVE it IF rachel got sick too blushing.gif

thanks guys, so glad you're enjoying this as much as I am :) quinn has certainly given rachel plenty of germs to fight off...and you'll notice that I gave santana an opening to come check on her chicas, too...there will definitely be at least one more part! :D

toot.gif yay! I was hoping Rachel would catch some of quinns germs ;) and I love santana! I can't wait :)

Hey guys!

Well here is another chapter to reward your positive reinforcement. Enjoy! Or Santana will kick your ass... ;p

cheers,

--WBB

...........................................................................................................................

Snifflicious

Part 6

…...............................................................................................................

Rachel put in a load of laundry after lunch (mostly comprised of handkerchiefs, since Quinn was close to the end of her stash at this rate of sniffles and sneezes); and the next thing she knew, she was waking up on the couch, her arm flung protectively over her sleeping girlfriend, next to a pile of clean laundry waiting to be folded. With a yawn, the little starlet stumbled to her feet, rubbing her eyes and shuffling down the hallway to the front door, where someone was knocking impatiently.

"Shut up, I'm coming," she grumbled quietly to herself, not wanting to raise her voice and risk disturbing Quinn's rest. With a yawn, Rachel undid the heavy bolt and swung the front door open to find Santana tapping her foot impatiently on the doorstep, head cocked and arms folded, with a canvas grocery bag over her shoulder. "Santana, what are you doing here? I told you we can't go out tonight, Quinn's got a fever of a hundred and two."

"I don't think she's the only one," Santana remarked dryly, raising an eyebrow at the little starlet's puffy eyes and disheveled appearance. "You look lousy, shortcake. Q's cooties got you too, huh?"

"No, I'm fine, I just fell asleep," Rachel waved her off, locking the door behind her friend and following her into the kitchen.

"If you say so," Santana shrugged, dropping her bag on the kitchen table and pulling out groceries by the handful. "Britt's still on tour with the Alvin Ailey group, and I'm bored. I brought you some of that Whole Foods chicken soup Q likes, and some popsicles and a big bottle of orange juice."

"Thank you, that was very thoughtful," Rachel smiled sleepily, her expression still sleep-fogged as she watched her usually hot-tempered friend bustling around her kitchen putting food away. "I thought you were going out to celebrate the completion of your law school applications?"

"Yeah, well, with Britt away and you two under quarantine, didn't seem like much fun anyway," Santana shrugged, with a lopsided smile that made Rachel want to hug her (but just for a second). "Thought I'd come spread some cheer among the sick instead. Where's baby Q at? You didn't put her in an oxygen tent, did you?"

"She's asleep on the couch, smartass," Rachel chuckled, going to the fridge and pulling out a fresh bottle of Pedialyte as she glanced at the digital clock on the microwave. "Actually, it's good you woke me, because it's time for her meds anyway. C'mon, you can come with me..." Rachel picked up the glass, and paused as she turned to Santana, a vague, unfocused expression overtaking her face as she stood frozen in the doorway.

"Rach? You okay?" Santana asked, raising an eyebrow in mild amusement.

"Uhh...uh-huh," Rachel nodded absently, raising her free hand to her face and cupping it to her nose and mouth as her lungs sucked in a hitching breath of air. "Hhk'tchhiuh!! Ahh-eshOOoo!!! *Snnfl.*"

"Salud," Santana chuckled wryly, offering Rachel a napkin from the kitchen table as she shorter girl stood wiping her nose on the back of her hand. "You were saying something about not being sick?"

"Everybody sneezes once in a while," Rachel huffed in cranky irritation; but she accepted the offering, pinching the scratchy paper napkin around her nose and wiping away the wet discharge leaking down her lip, and blowing softly to expel the itch from inside her nostrils.

"Whatever you say, mija," Santana sighed, following Rachel out into the living room, where Quinn was snoring softly with her face pressed into her favorite old stuffed monster. "Poor thing, she really looks sick," Santana groaned, taking in the fever-flush in her friend's pale face, the dark shadows under her eyes, and her raw, pink little nose.

"Yeah...she still has an awful time fighting off infection," Rachel sighed, sitting lightly on the edge of the couch and putting the glass of Pedialyte aside, stroking a lock of messy blonde hair back from her sleeping angel's face. "Of all the battles she fought to get better after the accident, sometimes I think the ruptured spleen was the worst, even though it didn't cause any immediate or visible problems compared to the broken ribs and the temporary paralysis. Her immune system was never that great to begin with, and now anytime she catches a cold, she's in danger of bronchitis or an upper respiratory tract infection." Rachel continued gently running her fingers through Quinn's hair as she spoke, until the blonde girl gave a low, pitiful groan and blinked open her eyes.

"Ughh...*snrfl*...dod't wadda ged up," she whined crankily, shifting under the blankets and rubbing her eyes with a soft, liquid sniffle.

"I know honey, I'm sorry, you can go back to sleep in a minute," Rachel cooed, slipping a hand under the blankets to rub her girlfriend's warm back. "I just need to give you your meds, okay angel? Can you sit up for me, just for a minute? I think it would be good if you had some more to drink, too."

"Ughh, okay," Quinn sighed, sitting up shakily with Rachel's arm around her shoulders. As soon as she was sitting up, her nose began to run; and she sniffled wetly, looking around absentmindedly for a fresh hanky. Rachel grabbed at the mound of clean laundry piled on the coffee table, pressing a clean square of soft cotton into the blonde girl's hand as her breath hitched softly in her chest. Quinn grabbed it, clamping the loose fabric to her leaking nose just in time to cover the spasm of snot that blew from her raw, pink nostrils. "Huh...uhhtCHOOoo!!! *Snnnfl.*"

"Bless you," Rachel and Santana both said at the same time.

"Thag you," Quinn croaked, looking up at Santana in confusion with the hanky still cupped to her face, rubbing her nose methodically through the fabric. "Hi, Sadti," she sniffled woozily.

"Hey Q, sorry you're laid up," Santana replied gently, crossing from the armchair to sit beside her friend on the couch, and stroking her messy blonde hair back to feel her forehead.

"Yeah...I'b sigck," Quinn agreed absently, with a wet, congested blow into the damp hanky.

"I can see that," Santana agreed with a wry smile, charmed by this slightly punch-drunk version of her friend. "That's why I came to check in on you and Thumbelina, here."

"That was ndice of you," Quinn yawned, still rubbing the damp fabric to the wet pink underside of her nostrils, unable to dispel the irksome tickle lodged deep inside her head. It seemed to blossom like a wisp of smoke rising through still air, teasing her sinuses and the back of her eyes before fluttering down into her nose, finally making her sore, abused nostrils dilate helplessly against the soft fabric pressed against them. "Huhh...you sh-shoulded't...*snnnf!*...shoulded't get too close, Sadti...I...eeEHhh...dod't wadt you to cadtch by ge-ehhh...hihh, hiihschiHOO!!! Hh-hihEHhshhuh!! *Snnfl*..." Quinn pitched forward sharply under the blankets, shivering with the powerful force of one raspy, congested sneeze, and then another, both hands clamping the damp hanky desperately to her face.

"Bless you, querida," Santana said sympathetically, lightly rubbing her friend's warm back while she coughed and sniffled weakly into her hanky. "And don't worry about me, okay? I'll wash my hands real good before I go, and anyway, I have a way better immune system than you, no offense." Santana winked, and Quinn chuckled weakly, which quickly turned into another rattling cough.

"Ughh...I doe," the blonde girl sighed miserably, finally dropping the crumpled hanky to her lap and rubbing her forehead, which was now throbbing feverishly.

"C'mon honey, swallow this and we'll have you feeling better soon, I promise," Rachel cooed, dropping the antibiotics and another capsule of extra-strength cold medicine with Advil into her girlfriend's hand. Quinn swallowed the drugs obediently, and drank down the entire rest of the glass of cold, grape-flavored Pedialyte without any prompting from her overattentive girlfriend. "That's my girl," Rachel smiled weakly, leaning in to press a few soft kisses to the blonde girl's overheated face. "Now how about a popsicle, hmm? Santana brought us a bunch of flavors, I bet it would feel good on your throat."

"Okay," Quinn nodded, rubbing her eyes as she cuddled up against the cushions, hugging her stuffed monster with a yawn. "Thed cad we wadtch a mbovie? I dod't thidk I cad fall back to sleep right ndow. *Snnfl.*"

"Sure, baby. Santana, would you like to stay and watch a movie? I could make some popcorn and hot cocoa."

"Yeah, why not," Santana shrugged, playing it off like she simply had nothing better to do, even though Rachel knew it was concern for her best friend that kept her on the couch, cuddling the blonde girl and stroking her hair. "Want some help in the kitchen?"

"No, I'm fine-- but perhaps you can help Quinn pick a movie, and load the DVD player." Santana nodded in agreement, and they had just settled on Finding Nemo when Rachel came back into the living room with a tray carrying all their snacks. "Okay, here we are," Rachel yawned, smiling wearily as she set the tray down on the coffee table. "Quinnie, I got you a...a strawberry fruit pop..." Instead of reaching for the popsicle as she'd intended, the dark-haired girl turned her head to the side and pinched her twitching nose lightly between her thumb and forefinger as a sharp breath rose involuntarily in her chest. "Uht'TCHiiew!!"

"Bless you," Quinn and Santana said in tandem, as Rachel sniffled and wiped a trickle of snot from her wet nostrils on the back of her wrist. Quinn handed her a neatly folded handkerchief from the newly replenished pile on the coffee table.

"Uhh...thadks..." Rachel sniffed softly, unfolding the fabric once and lightly cupping it to her nose as her eyes welled up with a fresh tickle. "Ahhh...ahh'eiISHHoo!! Eh-etchiuhh!!! *Snnf*...ugh, God dambit. *Sniffle!*" The little starlet blew her nose into the soft cotton hanky, rubbing and squeezing her nostrils through the fabric in an attempt to rid her nose of the lingering tickle her sudden sneezes had left behind.

"I'b sorry," Quinn whimpered miserably, hugging her stuffed monster as her eyes filled up with tears. "I kndew this would happed..."

"Shh, it's okay angel face, it's not your fault," Rachel sighed, smiling sympathetically and reaching out to stroke Quinn's hair. "I'm the one who wouldn't stop kissing you, and I never will. I don't feel so bad, I think I'm just catching a little cold, okay honey? I'll take some more vitamins. I'll be fuhh...fide...*snnfl*..." Rachel hastily pressed the hanky back to her nostrils as they began to run, twitching ticklishly against the damp fabric as her breath caught jaggedly in her chest. "Ahh-ah-ehtCHIUHhh!!!"

"Bless you," Santana chuckled, as Quinn cuddled woozily up to her sniffling girlfriend's side and kissed her cheek.

"Do you wadt sobe of by cold mbedicide? *Snnf!*"

"No, I don't need all that crap, I don't have a fever or anything," Rachel waved her off, blowing her nose one last time before dropping the damp hanky in her lap, and picking up the wrapped popsicle for Quinn from the tray again. "Here, sweetie, eat this before it melts." Quinn frowned, reaching out to feel Rachel's forehead, before realizing how fruitless it was for her to try to judge anyone else's temperature when her own was so high.

"Sadti, does she feel hot to you?" Santana reached across Quinn and felt Rachel's forehead, then her cheeks. The shorter girl rolled her eyes a little, but didn't resist.

"Nah, she feels fine, mija. I think she's telling the truth. Poor little sickies, what am I gonna do with the two of you, huh?" Santana ruffled Rachel's hair, making Quinn giggle and cough weakly.

"Ughh, stupid gerbs," the blonde girl sighed woozily, unwrapping her popsicle and sticking it in her mouth. The cold, sweet ice really did feel good on her sore throat. "I wish they were bigger so I could pudch theb id the face. *Snnfl.*"

"That's a novel approach to healthcare," Santana chuckled, picking up one of the mugs of hot cocoa and taking a sip. "Mm. You make pretty good hot cocoa for a vegan, shortcake."

"Thanks," Rachel smiled, obviously pleased with herself as she took the other cup. She really didn't seem to be that sick, Quinn thought with relief; hopefully a little bit of rest and some extra vitamins would be all she'd need to keep the invading germs at bay, so she wouldn't have to take any sick days from her beloved stage career. "Okay now, are we ready for movie time?"

"Yah," Quinn nodded drowsily, nestling down against the cushions between her girlfriend and her best friend with a soft sigh of contentment. "Ehh...he'ishhIUhh!!! *Snnfl.*"

blowup.gif this is absolutely amazing! blushsmiley.gif I love Rachel getting Quinns germs and santana coming over to help smile.png! Please continue it!!

oh. my. god. please please please continue it!!! i know you're busy and stuff WBB but id really really like to see more more more!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Archived