Sneeze Fetish Forum

wannablessedbe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just read this again and remembered how much i love it biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png more please???

^^^^ Agreed!

awww, thx you guys! don't worry, I'll be baaaaaack...not today, but soon enough ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys! thanks for keeping the feedback coming, even when I haven't updated in a while...y'all rock so hard! only one more month 'till glee comes back on the air-- are you excited?! I keep hearing how lea & naya won't stop campaigning the writers for rachel & santana to be roommates in NYC...makes this little scenario all the more vivid, eh? enjoy!!!

...............................................................................................................

Snifflicious

Part 10

...............................................................................................................

"Quinn, you're not eating your pancakes," Santana frowned, poking her friend gently in the side. "What's up? You practically begged me to make them."

"I doe, but they taste weird," the blonde girl whined, a comical pout coming across her pale face as she stabbed the edge of a pancake with her fork. Santana raised an eyebrow doubtfully, then leaned over to steal a bite from her best friend's plate, being careful to take it from the opposite side of the plate where her germs had not yet invaded.

"Tastes fine to me," Santana shrugged, helping herself to another bite, as her own pancakes were long gone.

"It's just because your head's so stuffy, baby," Rachel sighed, pushing her oatmeal away on the coffee table so she could cuddle up to her girlfriend and kiss her cheek. "It'll be better in a few days. But for now, you need to eat, 'kay?"

"I dod't wadt it," Quinn pouted, curling up against the couch cushions and pulling the blankets up to her chin. "Cad I have soup idstead? *Snnfl.*"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever it takes to get some food in your belly, hmm querida?" Santana teased gently, her lack of a sarcastic retort showing how tender the usually acerbic girl could be when her friends really needed her.

"Thadks," Quinn sniffled again, breaking into a rattling cough that doubled her over on the couch as Santana cleared the dishes away.

"Poor baby," Rachel cooed softly, rubbing her girlfriend's trembling back. "That cough is starting to sound bad again. Santana, can you make her some of that herbal remedy tea, the ayurvedic one? It would p-probably be good f-for...*snnf!* for be, t-too..." The little starlet sniffled thickly, pulling back trickles of thin, clear discharge as it began to dribble from her pink-rimmed nostrils; but she couldn't hold back the quivering gasp of air that filled her lungs as she pinched the damp hanky to her cold-filled nose. "Hhhg'TCHX!!! Ehh, ehISH'shuuh!!! Ughhh," she sighed miserably, tenderly wiping the trickles of snot from her sore, abused nostrils.

"Bless you," Quinn yawned softly, cuddling up to her girlfriend's shoulder and closing her eyes as Rachel blew her nose again. "I'b...*snnfl*...really sorry I got you sick, Rach. I doe you're dot ahdgry, but...I'b still sorry. *Snnnfl.*" The blonde girl wiped her wet, pink nose on the back of her sleeve, too woozy to bother sitting up and finding a fresh handkerchief.

"Shh, it's okay angel," Rachel sighed, turning to kiss the top of Quinn's head, and pulling the blankets up more securely around her when she noticed the blonde girl starting to shiver weakly. "Are you getting the chills, hmm baby? Let's get you nice and toasty."

"Yeah...I'b c-cold," Quinn stuttered miserably, lifting her head as a chilly tickle wiggled and twitched inside her damp nasal passages. Rachel could see a glistening trail of clear discharge dribbling sluggishly from her girlfriend's quivering nostrils before the blonde girl pinched her raw pink nose firmly between her bare fingers. "Huhhh...eih, hehh...hiiISHiuhh!!! *Snnf, snnfl*..." Quinn rubbed and wiped at her nose with the side of her wrist, sniffling several times in rapid succession in an attempt to quell the blossoming itch inside her head; but it was obviously a losing battle. Snot ran from her pink-rimmed nostrils, smearing across the back of her hand and the end of her sleeve as she sniffled again, sucking the trickles of snot back into her head just long enough to tease her cold-filled nose to its absolute limit.

Ehhshiuh!! Hh-huhh...heh'ghhISHoo!!! *Sngrfl*...” The shivering blonde girl held her hands cupped firmly over her face, sniffling thickly behind her palms, too consumed with the congested tickle in her head to even think about opening her eyes.

Bless you, querida,” Santana clucked sympathetically, squeezing Quinn's shoulder as Rachel leaned over to pass her snuffling girlfriend a fresh handkerchief. “Do you want another blanket?”

Yes please,” Quinn mumbled meekly from behind the hanky, her voice muffled by the fabric and the snot still clogging her head and chest.

Okay mamí, be right back.” Santana ruffled Quinn's hair as she got up, leaving Rachel to kiss and cuddle her shivering, sniffling girlfriend while the blonde girl blew, wiped, and squeezed her dripping nose.

Ughh, I feel like such a baby,” Quinn whined miserably, tears welling up in her tired eyes as Rachel rubbed her back. “I hate this, I just wadt to go to sleep ahd wake up whed it's ohhh...over...hh'hhitchuh!!! *Snnfl.*” Rachel felt a weak shiver run down her girlfriend's back as she sneezed, and it made her all the more determined to help her angel feel better.

Bless you, poor little thing,” Rachel hummed softly, with a yawn. “I'm sorry you're so miserable, my angel...c'mere, let me cuddle you, I'll warm you up.” The dark-haired girl wrapped her arms around her feverish girlfriend and pulled her close, flinging one leg over Quinn's under the blanket. Quinn sighed woozily, her exhausted body going limp against her girlfriend and the soft couch cushions.

I love you, starfish,” the blonde girl mumbled, dropping her now-damp hanky into her lap with a soft yawn as she closed her eyes.

Love you too, angelfish,” Rachel murmured back, her own eyes closing as she ran her fingers absently through her girlfriend's soft blonde hair. A moment later, they both stirred when they felt another heavy blanket being draped over them.

Thadks, Sadti,” Quinn murmured, opening her tired eyes to smile up at her best friend.

No problem, mija,” Santana smiled back, with a little wink. “You look like you're ready to get some more sleep, but I really want you to eat a little first, okay? Rachel had her oatmeal, but you still haven't eaten anything yet today, and you know you can't take your antibiotics on an empty stomach.”

I doe...I'll eat,” Quinn agreed with another yawn, rubbing her eyes as she snuggled down more securely against her girlfriend under the blankets. “As lodgh as it's soup.”

You got it. Now don't fall asleep on me, okay? Rach, it's your job to keep her awake 'till I get back. Can you do that?” Santana asked pointedly, raising an eyebrow at the dark-haired girl, who looked only marginally less woozy than her blonde-haired counterpart.

Uh-huh,” Rachel agreed with a yawn, somewhat undermining the assertion; but Santana didn't have the heart to be any more stern with her friends when they both looked so adorably pathetic.

Ohh-kaaaay,” She hummed, kissing both their foreheads before slipping out to the kitchen to see what kind of soup they had in their cupboard.

How ab I...*snnnf*...godda keep you awake, baby?” Rachel asked, her voice growing thick with sniffles as she groped for her own crumpled hanky, and gave a gurgling blow into the fabric.

Tell be a story?” Quinn asked absently, slipping her hand under her girlfriend's pajama top to rub little circles around her bellybutton.

Okay,” the little starlet yawned, wiping a fresh trickle of snot from beneath her nostrils, though she'd just blown them clear. “Let's see...how about the three little pigs? I'b too sleepy to thidk up adythidg else.”

Yeah, that's good,” Quinn agreed easily, snuggling deeper against her girlfriend's shoulder with a soft, liquid sniffle.

'Kay. Odce upod a tibe, there were...*snnfl!*...three little pigs. They lived all together id a house with their pahredts when they were little baby piggies, but thed ode day their daddy pig told theb it was tibe for theb to...*snnf*...to go off ihdto the world ahd bake their owd...*snnghf!*...their owd houses to live ihd.” Rachel paused and blew her nose again, producing a long, wet sound as her runny nose expelled a stream of slick discharge into the hanky. She sighed wearily, trying to hold the hanky closed so it wouldn't leak snot onto her fingers, and wiped it firmly under her glistening pink nostrils once more.

You okay, baby?” Quinn asked faintly, her thumb brushing absently across her girlfriend's bellybutton under the blankets.

Yuh-huh,” Rachel nodded, closing her eyes with another little yawn as she continued the story. “So, the first little pig...was a lazy little piggie. He dided't wadt to spehd all day bakidg his house, so whed he saw a travellidg farber sellidg hay, he...*snnnfl*...he bought it all, ahd bade his straw house ihd ahd hour. But whed the big bad wolf cabe...*snnghf*...the little piggy could ohdly lock his straw door ahd look out his straw wihdow. The wolf said, 'little pig, little pig, let be cobe id,' ahd the little pig said...hehh...he s-said...*snnrfl!*...'dot by the hair of by chihhh...' hh-hihh...”

Rachel's voice failed her as the tickle of leaking nasal discharge filled her pink nose, forcing a hitching breath deep into her lungs as she pressed the damp hanky to her snot-rimmed nostrils. “HuhhASHiiuh!!! *Snghf, snnnfl*...”

Bless you, babe,” Quinn murmured, opening her eyes and lifting her head just enough to give her sniffling girlfriend a kiss on the cheek.

Thadks,” Rachel coughed, then squeezed her nose firmly in the damp hanky as the tickle returned, even stronger than before, making her abused nostrils quiver and pulse in helpless irritation, as slick rivulets of dribbling snot issued from their depths. “Ehhh...hehhh...huhhAHSHOOoo!!! Hht'ghSHIuuh!!” the little starlet pitched forward sharply beneath the blankets, succumbing helplessly to the snotty, sickly sneezes that spasmed irrepressibly from her glistening pink nostrils.

Bless you,” Quinn said again, sitting up against the couch cushions so she wouldn't fall over when Rachel rocked forward with sneezing.

Ughh, sorry Quiddie...*snnrfl!*...dided't bead to stop the...huhh...the story...” Rachel blew her nose once more into the soaked fabric, then let it fall to the coffee table with a sodden splat as she reached for a fresh one, snot oozing thickly from her clogged nostrils as they quivered and huffed in fresh irritation. “AaahCHIUHH!! Eh, ehh...heh-IHHchiuh!!!

God bless you,” Quinn cooed, rubbing her eyes and forcing herself to wake up a little more as Rachel jerked helplessly with sneeze after congested sneeze, rubbing her girlfriend's back soothingly as it trembled with the power of the little starlet's quivering breath.

Thadks,” Rachel croaked absently, leaning back against the cushions and pressing the soft cotton cloth flush against the rims of her leaking nostrils as they pulsed weakly, still full of snotty sneezes. “Uhhh...huhh...” The sniffling girl wiped, squeezed and tugged on the bottom of her puffy pink nose through the damp hanky, desperately trying to fend off another round of overpowering sneezes that would leave her breathless; but the hitching, helpless sounds coming from the back of her throat guaranteed that there was no hope of that at all.

Hihh...ihh'KCHTiuhh!! Hehh'ehISHIOOoo!!!

Dang, bless you shortcake,” Santana chuckled as she came back into the room, carrying a tray with a steaming hot bowl of soup, a little stack of crackers, and a saucer with Quinn's antibiotics. “That last one sounded like it turned your lungs all the way inside-out.”

Very fuddy,” Rachel grumbled, closing her eyes in concentration as she blew wearily into the now soaked cloth of her crumpled hanky, then collapsing back against the couch cushions with a sigh of utter exhaustion.

Poor baby, mbaybe we should get you sohbe adtibiotics too,” Quinn frowned, pressing her hand to her girlfriend's forehead to feel for a fever.

Doe, it's okay, I just have a cold,” Rachel assured her with a woozy yawn, giving her rosy pink nose one final swipe before dropping the hanky in her lap. “A really, really bad cold, but still, just a cold. Adtibiotics wod't help.”

Let me feel,” Santana frowned, setting her tray on the coffee table and sitting on the couch beside her friends, pressing the back of her hand to Rachel's forehead, then her cheeks. “I guess you're right,” she admitted reluctantly, unable to detect any signs of a fever. “But still, if you're not feeling a little better in a few days, we are calling the doctor. Your lungs are a precious commodity, chica. We can't have 'em falling into disrepair.” Santana winked, and Rachel giggled weakly. Quinn picked up the bowl of soup, and gulped down a spoonful with a sigh of contentment.

Good?” Santana asked anxiously.

Uh-huh,” Quinn agreed, with a weak smile that made her best friend and her sniffling girlfriend both beam at her. “Thadks. But ndext tibe, Rach, you cad fide ad easier way to keep be awake, okay?” Rachel smiled shyly, and curled up contentedly against the cushions to watch her baby eat her soup.

Omg this is adorable and totally amazing! :) I love it! Please keep it going!! :D

Great story, and awesome dedication to keeping it going! The responses are also fun to read :) Looks like you have a fan club!

Bahhhh! This is fantastic. That is all. Well... Maybe I oughta throw in a please continue for good measure ;) Really thanks for such dedication to this truly wonderful story

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. this is by far my favorite story!!! please continue even though i know you're busy and everything but this is just so good!! it warms my heart and brings a smile to my face everytime i read it!!! i love LOVE your writing and cant wait to see/read more!! :D

I love your stories! I've never seen Glee before so I was wondering: Are Rachael and Quinn an actual couple in the show? Keep up your awesome story! :D

I love your stories! I've never seen Glee before so I was wondering: Are Rachael and Quinn an actual couple in the show? Keep up your awesome story! biggrin.png

can I just say, I LOVE that you actually had to ask this! sadly, no, quinn and rachel are not cannon...but they SHOULD be! the actresses themselves (lea michele & dianna agron) are VERY touchy-feely in pretty much every photo of them that has ever been taken, and there has been MUCH speculation that they are more than friends in real life...but tragically, ryan murphy remains convinced that there must be a hetero hero at the top of the glee pile, or else quinn and rachel would've been the MOST obvious choice for top couple in the gleeverse, at least in my humble opinion. but yeah, there is a MASSIVE faberry (quinn fabray + rachel berry = faberry) army out there in the interwebz ;)

OH MY GOD. Faberry is THE couple. Those two should be Glees golden couple!! They would dominate the show and the prime time world!! Plus they're super adorable :)

...the only bad part is I would be drooling and moaning and crying at the same time every time they show affection on the show...

Anyway: FABERRY FOREVER!! And wannablessedbe is THE best writer of their amazing fairy tale life :)

OH MY GOD. Faberry is THE couple. Those two should be Glees golden couple!! They would dominate the show and the prime time world!! Plus they're super adorable smile.png

...the only bad part is I would be drooling and moaning and crying at the same time every time they show affection on the show...

Anyway: FABERRY FOREVER!! And wannablessedbe is THE best writer of their amazing fairy tale life smile.png

awww, thanks so much for the lavish praise, weevill! and I'm 100% with you-- faberry has had top billing in my head ever since glee came glitter-bombing into our world. I still love spashley too, but it's hard to stay as invested with characters when they've been off the air for a while (5 years and counting...) when there's such a delicious couple still on the air every week! (even if they're not canon...in my head, they're as good as). looking forward to seeing rachel and quinn start using their matching metro north passes next month, eh...? :D

oh god of course! i have been counting the days (and rewatching old eps) until quinn will again grace my tv/computer screen!! and while i was watching old episodes, you can totally see the moments people can use as evidence of their total feelings for each other. there is no way they are not extremely gay for each other.

and yeah i love spashley so much but they're off the air like you said and there was always so much drama with them. like they were always bickering or jealous or moody. with quinn and rachel, i feel like they'd be so much more...idk trusting? haha but then again, if i were rachel, when you have someone like quinn, why would you ever consider anyone else?? haha i can't wait to see if you continue this one or start a new faberry one!!

and i have a small question regarding a story collab or swap (faberry of course) pm me :)

• 2 years later...

Archived