Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request or Trade (Homestuck)

LeapYearKisses

That would be absolutely amazing. Wherever you decide to take that would be fine with me! I love Dave not tolerating the cold. biggrin.png

EDIT: If you're comfortable with making Dave a casual smoker, that would also be cool, but it's not at all mandatory!

Aw yeah I'm making this happen!

I must warn you I am hella snowed under at school but break is in about three weeks so I'll soon have heaps of time to write this glorious thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dude...dude I could give you a kismesis EriSol fic like, right now. I am so in the mood to write, I'm gonna do that.

Take as much time as you want! Honestly! I'm really surprised and happy that this thread has been attracting attention again and I feel bad that I've been too busy/lazy to contribute anything in return.

Maybe I could do some podfic for you guys? :D

UPDATE

I just got to the sneezing. I decided to make them both sneezy hope you don't mind. I am planning to have it up by Christmas.

• 3 weeks later...

Status update: I am still steadily working on this, trying to overcome my writer's block. Guhh. But I'm having a lot of fun and hope to have it up soon :)

:D I'm happy to see that you're having fun with it! Thanks a bunch! I can't wait! XD But don't feel rushed or anything; writer's block sucks and I have definitely been there.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived