Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nerd Types

VividBubbles!

I'd also classify myself as an all around nerd...I've been dice and paper, LARP and computer role-playing for, well I started dice and paper with Grailquest and Fighting Fantasy gamebooks and Choose Your Own Adventure when I was about 10...so I've been a Role-Playing nerd pretty much forever. I'm a history, language, grammar, religion and mythology and politics and current affairs nerd and an unashamed foodie and wine/real ale fan.

i'm a complete sci fi/technology nerd. i hunger for new kinds of electronics, even cheap ones like those cheap handheld things from walmart XD i love being around technology, and of course my sci fi half, im pretty sure ive seen every currently popular american sci fi, and of course doctor who.

• 2 months later...

I, like, Divergented the crap out of that quiz.

In reality though, I'm a lit major, a theater kid, a gamer girl, an otaku, an orchadork, a photography kid, and a writer....

(totally had to post in this topic. Because I'm a NERD.)

Definitely a music nerd, both in that I'm a total choir dork and I also listen to and collect practically every type of music you could think of.

But I'm also a writing nerd, too. I write almost every single day now, and the amount of writer's reference books I own is crazy. XD

I guess I'm a bit of a Disney nerd? Assuming I've watched it, I can pretty much quote every line as I watch (making me the number one most annoying person to watch a Disney movie with :lol:).

Also a complete and total manga nerd. I am proficient in every shoujo stereotype out there.

Archived