Sneeze Fetish Forum

Screw other one's wish

smooshi

So, this game is played the way someone says his/ her wish. It can really be anything. The other person has to screw up that person's wish the best he/she can and then say his/ her wish.

For example:

Person one: I wish I had a dog.

Person two: And than a great famine would start and you would have to eat your darling pet in order to survive.

I wish I could sing well.

ETC.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will start:

I wish I had a castle.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then you get a headache.

I wish I had a chance to meet Pat Quinn.

P.S. I am sorry about you. Get better.

• 2 weeks later...

And then you'd cough on their hand and they would hate you forever

I wish I was 10 year older so I could date that woman...xD

And then it turns up she likes younger guys. :devil:

I wish I had a pet.

But the pet that shows up on your door is a Madagascar hissing cockroach.

I wish I could fly.

The you realize you have no idea how to get down.

I wish I could cry chocolate milk.

And than your tearducts clog from to many sugar in choc. milk and then you get a serious infection.

I wish I was slim...pissed.gif

Congratulations, you have become a cowboy named Slim. Get along, lil' doggie.

I wish I didn't have to work to make money.

Soemone hands you seventy-five million dollars, but this afternoon, all monetary currency will be replaced with chocolate covered peanuts.

I wish there was always a rainbow in the sky.

But then the rainbow turns out to be made from lots of Skittles and they start falling down the sky and it burries the whole Earth under 10 feet tall wall of Skittles and we all die from lack of the oxygen.

But then the rainbow turns out to be made from lots of Skittles and they start falling down the sky and it burries the whole Earth under 10 feet tall wall of Skittles and we all die from lack of the oxygen.

Oh, and the wish is:

I wish it wasn't so motherfu**ing hot outside!

• 2 weeks later...

But it starts another ice age, and then the dancing polar bears come out to perform with Barbra Streisand, and it all goes downhill from there.

I wish I naked and surrounded by klondike bars!

What would I do for a Klondike bar? Clothe you.

I wish I could swim so that I could do more than not drown.

So you become a swimming champion and one of your opponents on world championship is ex serial murderer who kills you to make more possibility for her to win.

I wish I had a nice piece of brownie with ice cream in front of me. :drool:

Turns out the ice cream is radioactive and it turns you into a super hero. You became famous the world over and have millions of fans. But sooner or later, the fame fades away and you're in a run down apartment on the bad side of town, buried in debt, left only with fond memories of your short-lived fame.

I wish I could be a superhero....

Your only superpower is turning the average townspeople into supervillains.

I wish I had a newly-discovered animal named after me.

The animal is a man-eating mostrosity that eat its discoverers and news of it never reaches anyone.

I'd like to be a winter sportsman.

And it turns out you are great in the job you've picked, but you start finding it too tiring, so you want to leave. But your coach is ready to kill you if you do so.

I would like to go to London.

You get into a fist fight with one of the London Olympics' mascots and the ENTIRE WORLD is disappointed with you.

I wish the tuna wasn't endangered.

So you start eating it every day, for every meal and then it becomes endangered again...

I wish I was the time traveller...

(That is totally the tuna dilemma going on right now!! Do you avoid eating it in an attempt to help the species recover, or do you eat as much as your heart desires while you can?? Hahaha, sorry for that. XD)

You successfully travel back in time to Europe during the Middle Ages, a time where people bathed twice a year, they let little babies rule as kings, and it was either a miracle or you were extremely lucky if you survived the bubonic plague. Happy traveling. *salutes*

I wish I didn't have to take Driver's Ed... OTL

• 2 weeks later...

You avoid Driver's Ed but end up crashing every car you ever attempt to drive costing many people thousands of dollars.

I wish I could finish writing my novel...

You finish writing your novel and become famous world wide. Unfortunately you end up getting mobbed by thousands of your fans at a book signing, get trampled, and die, never having finished the sequel. :bleh:

I wish I could eat without getting fat. :D Well, fatter. :(

You eat and eat until the world runs out of food, and all the rest of us must resort to cannibalism.

I wish that it would rain (we're having a bit of a drought where I am). All of our corn and lawns need saving.

It rains for 30 days and floods the land.

I wish I could move somewhere cooler.

Archived