Sneeze Fetish Forum

Confessions

Anonymouse

I was thinking it'd be funny if we had a sort of PostSecret thread... except these obviously won't be anonymous. Sometimes I do random things and I want to see if other people would find them weird/disgusting or if they would actually be able to relate. For instance, the other day I had a piece of apple or something stuck between my front teeth at work. It wasn't big enough to see but I was aware of it being there, and it was there for like, two hours, until I finally decided to rip out a piece of my hair while I was the only one in the office and floss it out. It was prompted by something I read in a story during my lunch break where a character referred to hair as "nature's dental floss." Has anyone else ever resorted to doing this or am I just disgusting? :P

This might be a matter of personal opinion, like people's reactions in the "Do you kiss your dog on the mouth?" thread, but this thread should have a variety of topics. Then you can see whether people can relate/sympathize.

Anony, I feel like you might appreciate Foul Bachelorette Frog (NSFW!)

Also, I would probably read that thread, even if I don't contribute. Also FHGJFHFH HOW DO PEOPLE USE THEIR HAIR TO FLOSS doesn't it break and get stuck in your teeth? >:| I guess mine is just too thin/fine.

LOL I luddat frog. I have a friend who does some of that shit and I post them on her Facebook periodically.

I was being very careful with it. I guess mine is hard to break. It didn't even occur to me that it might break off in my teeth but if it had that would have created a whole new host of problems. Either way it's a gross feeling because it's not the same consistency as floss. I was just so desperate.

Hah, I have totally used my hair to floss on occasion. :D My hair is pretty thick, so it works just fine as long as I'm careful with it.

Hm, other confessions... I often eat my breakfast in bed, I like to read books in the shower, and sometimes when I'm alone at work and we've closed the library for the day, I plug my earphones in and dance around like a retard while I put books back on the shelves. :yes:

I wanted to give the gorgeous guy sitting next to me in the plane a neck/shoulder massage SOOO badly after he woke up and was sort of stretching and rolling shoulders and neck a bit. But.... I sort of figured that 1) it would be creepy 2) I wasn't hot enough and wasn't dressed right somehow to get away w/ it and 3) he might call the cops or something. :P :P :bag:

I pull my pants down before I even reach the bathroom sometimes. biggrin.png

But yeah

Foul Bachelorette frog is quite literally me :0

I live in an apartment building, and we have the laundry space in the basement. When I do laundry, I often sneak around in the basement pretending to be a secret agent on a mission. This girl never grows too old to play pretend. ^_^

I like to read books in the shower

HOW.

I keep telling myself I would totally do this if I could get books into the shower without destroying them either via the water or the excessive humidity. xD

Anyway, when I'm having several lazy days in a row, I tend to wear either pajamas or fuzzy sweat pants on my lower half. I only have a limited number of these, however. So if I run out of fuzzy sweat pants but still want to wear them, I very often fish them out of the laundry and put them back on again. Several days in a row if necessary. xD

• 4 weeks later...

Lol, pretending to be a secret agent, that is great. :) What to I have to confess? Sometimes I say mean things about my roommates behind their backs. By roommates, I only mean one of them. She's just so crazy and controlling! Yeah, like that. And I don't always feel bad about it. That;s kind of mean and secretive right?

Omg this Bachelorette Frog is my life. I am cackling and feeling simultaneously horrified and amazed by how accurate it is.

I have also flossed with my hair. I often sing/talk/pretend to be a secret agent alone while doing chores. Sometimes I sing REALLY loudly alone in my car with the radio turned off. Usually a bad show tune. Usually incredibly off key. Sometimes I just scream it.

My weirdest "does anyone else even do this?" habit is that I have to lift my shirt all the way up under my boobs when I use the restroom. When I was a kid, I was paranoid about getting gross stuff on my shirt I guess? Hahah, but now it's just this unconscious thing I do.

And yeah, Foul Bachelorette Frog is my entire existence. I don't think there's been one I haven't related to on some level (I just died laughing at "Cheerios for breakfast - Cheerios for dinner"). Hell, there are even a bunch of Foul Bachelor Frogs that I relate to. XD

My weirdest "does anyone else even do this?" habit is that I have to lift my shirt all the way up under my boobs when I use the restroom.

BWAHAAHAHAHA, I was just thinking the other day "I wonder if anyone else does this...?" :lmfao:

YES, you are not alone! :lol:

I also sometimes use my hair as dental floss and

I pull my pants down before I even reach the bathroom sometimes.
this is the story of my life. But I don't pull my pants down, I pull my skirt up. :)

Other, well... This s a long story. I hate wearing trousers. They are uncomfortable, tight and do the pressure on my pelvic. Also, I am against wearing them because if a guy can't wear dresses/ corsets/ high heels without being called gay, transvestite or transgender, then I see no reason why I should wear pants. My mother doesn't like my philosophy at all and she still chooses the clothes I should wear.

That is why I hide a skirt in my schoolbag and redress in a restroom before my classes start. trollface.gifPROBLEM?

I also "torture" my books. I often underline the quotes I like or draw the hearts around the names of famous people/ movies I love when I run across them.

You have no idea what my second book of Princess' Diaries looks like. Don't ask why.

I ate malted milk balls for breakfast today.

Granted I've been up for 26+ hours so it could be a dinner I guess.

Either way.

I'm sat reading this still in my dressing gown. I'm not wearing clothes under it. I won't wear clothes for about three hours because I'm not going out until then.

I also spent four hours on the PC last night wearing nothing but a towel because I really, really don't like clothes.

I'm a total weirdo :D

I also am not a huge clothing fan.

I'll sit there wrapped up in towels at the computer in the morning but I just can't put clothing on right away.

lol, I know right. I never wear cloths if no one is home. it just feels right. cant really explain it

I love being naked. It is the only way to actually feel comfortable in this damn country (30- 40 degrees centigrade during summer. Not fun).

Only problem is I can't take off my panties while in bed this week, because of... umm... certain reasons. :blushing:

My weirdest "does anyone else even do this?" habit is that I have to lift my shirt all the way up under my boobs when I use the restroom.

BWAHAAHAHAHA, I was just thinking the other day "I wonder if anyone else does this...?" lmfao.gif

YES, you are not alone! heh.gif

Oh my god, for real?! Hahaha, Chanel you rock! XD *fist bump*

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is a total throwback to when we were kids, and even though I don't have any boobs (that I'm aware of), I have a bit of that little kid syndrome to pull his shirt up and hold it under his chin while he does his business. Once in a while, I even catch myself dropping my pants like I probably did when I was 6. At this point, clothing would only be covering 10-15% of my body. Is that why everyone rushes to get away from me in the men's room at sporting events with those communal urinal-troffs? huh.pngbiggrin.png

Also, VoOs, please enlighten us how you read in the shower? I will acknowledge your jedi-like skills in this regard but i'm too damn curious..

I read books in the bath. Not the shower though, though I can see how one might manage to make that happen. I have yet to take my Kindle in there though.

I monologue in the shower, and talk to myself sometimes~

And my parents always ask me who I'm talking to, and then I have to be like, ".... myself.."

And then they're always like, ".. Okay, then."

Does anyone else catch themselves doing that when they're alone? xDD

Archived