Sneeze Fetish Forum

Confessions

Anonymouse

:laugh: BlackScatter, I'll talk to myself while I'm in the car sometimes. It's rare but when it happens I feel like a lunatic. Yet I don't stop.

ok please tell me im not the only one who does this. when I pee, I flush the toilet in the middle and try to race it to the finish. yay.gif

LOL I do that sometimes too! And I get pissed (no pun intended) if it finishes flushing and there's still some pee left in the bowl, because then I feel obligated to flush it again.

The other day at work I threw an empty diet Pepsi can in the garbage can because I was too busy lazy to wash it out and put it in recycling. sleep.png

uhhh let's see... I can't go to the bathroom, number one or two, if someone else is there. Like, even if here is someone in the stall next to me I have to plug my ears and get really distracted in order to go. this is a problem if you're female and in college, for some reason peeing becomes a girl bonding think after like 10 pm and a few choice beverages.

I brought my teddy bear to college.

I don't ever, ever do laundry until I'm down to my last pair of underwear. I own a lot of underwear.

Oh my god, for real?! Hahaha, Chanel you rock! XD *fist bump*

YES, for real!! *fist bumps back* :yay:

Yesterday I was washing the dishes, and there was one glass that had been standing a bit too long and was way too disgusting to wash... with mold and stuff... so I threw it in the trash. :)

I too read books in the bath. I used to read important political documents in the bath as well, but I stopped when I accidentally dropped one of the attachments... :rolleyes:

I monologue in the shower, and talk to myself sometimes~

And my parents always ask me who I'm talking to, and then I have to be like, ".... myself.."

And then they're always like, ".. Okay, then."

Does anyone else catch themselves doing that when they're alone? xDD

I talk to myself all the time, mostly because I have no one to speak English with, so I have conversations with myself.

uhhh let's see... I can't go to the bathroom, number one or two, if someone else is there. Like, even if here is someone in the stall next to me I have to plug my ears and get really distracted in order to go. this is a problem if you're female and in college, for some reason peeing becomes a girl bonding think after like 10 pm and a few choice beverages.

I feel your PAIN! I can NEVER go when someone else is there, because it's like they're WAITING for you. I got stuck on a toilet for half an hour while some lady did her make up in the mirror once xD

And I still have a stuffed rabbit =w=

I feel your PAIN! I can NEVER go when someone else is there, because it's like they're WAITING for you. I got stuck on a toilet for half an hour while some lady did her make up in the mirror once xD

And I still have a stuffed rabbit =w=

That's me too! I always wait for everyone else to leave the bathroom, and on road trips, it annoys my family so much when I'm in there for half an hour (I think the record is 45 minutes?).

I absolutely hate when people do their make up or wash cups in the sink at work. Sometimes I sing to distract myself. But not too loud because I try to be as invisible as possible when I'm in a bathroom anywhere. Even when it's just friends at my house, I always feel like people can hear me.

I feel bad about giving away stuffed animals and things with faces. I always feel like they have a soul or something and they'll be sad if I give them away. It took me forever - as in until very recently - before I started going through my Beanie Babies. SOMEONE BETTER LOVE THEM.

Someone wrote something about underlining things in their books. I don't do it often but I -did- do it in my Twilight books back when I was younger. I underlined Edward's name everytime I saw it--which was a lot. And I wrote in the margins.

Hmm, I also roleplay with myself....so I guess I talk to myself. Every. day. I am my best friend! :D

Pfft, talking to yourself... I do that constantly. Since I got my cats, I pretend that I'm indeed talking to them, but that's not true. I talk constantly. To myself, to the cats, to the window pane, to the computer, to you guys... yeah, I talk to you when I read your posts. :P

Pfft, talking to yourself... I do that constantly. Since I got my cats, I pretend that I'm indeed talking to them, but that's not true. I talk constantly. To myself, to the cats, to the window pane, to the computer, to you guys... yeah, I talk to you when I read your posts. tonguesmiley.gif

Hahaha! That's awesome! I talk to cats too xD. I love it when they meow back at me x3

Lol, I would talk to myself but I'm so shy about getting caught I don't. I also can't go to the bathroom unless there's no one in the bathroom too. I feel like they only come in too listen to me pee, lol. :blush: The only exception is if I'm in a crowded bathroom like at the movies or an amusement part. Oh, and when I'm home alone I always turn up the radio and sing and dance along like an idiot. :laugh:

Lol, I would talk to myself but I'm so shy about getting caught I don't. I also can't go to the bathroom unless there's no one in the bathroom too. I feel like they only come in too listen to me pee, lol. blush.png The only exception is if I'm in a crowded bathroom like at the movies or an amusement part. Oh, and when I'm home alone I always turn up the radio and sing and dance along like an idiot. laughing.gif

Oh my god. Are you me from an alternate universe or something??

Lol, I would talk to myself but I'm so shy about getting caught I don't. I also can't go to the bathroom unless there's no one in the bathroom too. I feel like they only come in too listen to me pee, lol. blush.png The only exception is if I'm in a crowded bathroom like at the movies or an amusement part. Oh, and when I'm home alone I always turn up the radio and sing and dance along like an idiot. laughing.gif

Oh my god. Are you me from an alternate universe or something??

^LOL. I officially love this chick. :heart: Love you, Em! :winkkiss::laugh:

BYE! :bleh:

edited to say: Em, OMG! You have a pic for when you post and a different one for your profile! What kind of sorcery is this? :confused:

I talk to myself when no one is around. I sometimes catch myself doing that in public to, but no one ever seems to notice or care.

I have a shy bladder and always use the stall in the restroom even when the room is empty.

I also like to talk to myself. Sometimes I even prefer it to talking with actual people (in my own life, on here its SO much more interesting ^^).

Also, I apologize and/or feel the need to apologize for almost everything that I do/ask. I have ZERO idea why, I just do. xD I also love quoting movie lines as im watching them (I think I said that right....?).

When at home, I take off all my clothes when using the bathroom. I lurve bein' nakey! :P

Archived