Sneeze Fetish Forum

Things you love about yourself

VoOs

What quality do you love the most about yourself?

Hard, scary question to answer, perhaps, but also a very important, healthy one, I think.

Hm? :flowers:

Hmm... I don't know since "love" is a pretty strong, big word...

I can list some things that I like prettye easily, though.'''

Hmm...

What would I love..?

Probably some physical quality, like for example my eyes. I've always thought they are pretty, even at the time when I wasn't all that positive, LoL. I always liked the eyes. So I propably have to say I love them about myself the most.

Haha, it would be great if I could put here some ability or something like that. Anything that isn't about my physical appearance. xD

Hmm, good question. Well, I'd have to agree with Sitruuna; I've always thought my eyes were pretty, though I have to say that's actually probably not the thing I love most about myself. I guess I'd have to say the thing I love most about myself is my ability to learn. I have an IQ on the higher side and I've always appreciated the affects of it like my faster paced reading and learning. It makes some things a lot easier for me. So yeah, I love my smarticles. :D

I love my creativity.

Seriously, I can make beautiful things out of nothing :)

I keep surprising myself when I least expect it.

VooS! You shouldn't start something like this without answering your own question! : D

Personally I like my wits and knack for improvisation.

As for physical traits, if I may be so bold, I am very fond of my nose.

Who's next?

VooS! You shouldn't start something like this without answering your own question! : D

Very well, my good sir...

It thought about it this weekend, and that was mainly what spured me to post this question in the first place. After spending two days solely in my own company, just walking around the city, having picnic in a park, spontaneously going for a swim in a forest lake after jogging... Doing all these simple little summer-y things, I felt completely happy and content and grateful to be alive. I love that about myself. How I can feel blissfully happy from just sitting in the sun and looking up at a tree moving in the wind like the starry-eyed, nature-romantic hippie that I am.

(Appearance-wise, I love my curves. I would totally do me. :P )

I like my appearance alot (I know i am not the sexiest man alive but i like my body and my apperance). Furthermore i like my spontaneity and my way of thinking.

I am not proud but thankful for myself. I like myself the way i am. B)

It's harder for me with the appearance thing... I wonder if that is more true for females? Or just randomly true for individuals.

I think that I like that I try to be open minded and I think that in general I'm a pretty easy person to please- I generally look at the positives and I genuinely enjoying cheering people on.

:blushing: Actually even this part of the liking is difficult for me- it was easy to type, but then looking at it, I immediately want to erase it. But I know that this is a good exercise. Thanks so much for starting this thread VoOs. I'd add to your list creativity and building community. :)

Physically, I like my eyes most (like a lot of the people who've commented thus far), but I like my body type, too (even if I'm not satisfied with my body right now).

Otherwise...I'm not sure. There are a fair few things I really like or even love about myself. Hm...a few things, though...I like my ability to learn new skills quickly. And my writing (mostly because it's something I love to do while both wanting and feeling like I can improve upon it with practice instead of coming to a standstill). And my ability to listen to others with a lot of patience and understanding. So maybe...empathy? I don't really know what I love most. It'll probably come to me later when I'm going to bed and I'll wish I'd waited until tomorrow so I wouldn't have sounded like I like everything about myself. ^^;

There is a lot of sharp wit lurking inside me, and it wells up when I'm in good company. That's one of the things I love about myself. Also my fluency in English and my singing voice.

My work ethic and my compassion for people (which is sometimes hindered by my social awkwardness). :P

And like VoOs, just grateful to be alive. I've felt so happy and comfortable where I am for the past six months. No anxiety, just contentment.

I love my hair, I think it's the most beautiful part of me :heart: I also love my sharp wit which can sometimes get a laugh out of people :D

My freckles and pale skin <3

I love my modesty.......

No wait, that doesn't work tonguesmiley.gif

Well... *we* love that about you, does that count? :P

I imagine this must be something that changes periodically. As little as 3 years ago I probably would've said my sense of humor (which I do still thing is one of my most important and defining aspects), but I think what I personally like the best is my self-esteem. It has taken a long time and I have gone through a lot of doubt, but I currently believe with absolute confidence that I am rad, and that anyone who does not think I am as rad as I am is most un-rad.

Well, actually I guess it's more like, I am totally okay with my level of crappiness, and confident that is an acceptable level and that most people's levels are waaay higher. But that's basically the same thing >_>

What a lovely idea for a topic. I sometimes struggle with this and have been reading few great blogs about body image. I like eatthedamncake.com and the-beheld.com for in depth discussion of how people (particularly women) relate to themselves and their bodies.

My favourite physical trait is probably my shoulders, collarbones and neck.

My favourite personality trait is my centredness.

I think I don't have enough vanity to "love" any part of my body/personality.

I guess I am proud of being old fashioned, not trying to be somebody else and how childish I can be.

I guess I am proud of being old fashioned, not trying to be somebody else and how childish I can be.

It's not vain to love things about yourself! It's not about going round thinking "I'm totally cool and in LOVE with me" but more just trying to retain a small core of self-respect and compassion when it can feel like the entire world is telling you you're not ok.

It's not vain to love things about yourself! It's not about going round thinking "I'm totally cool and in LOVE with me" but more just trying to retain a small core of self-respect and compassion when it can feel like the entire world is telling you you're not ok.

^ Quoted for truth.

There's not a single thing wrong with feeling good about yourself. Respecting and loving yourself doesn't mean that you're looking down on others or treating them as if they were worth less than you. That is vanity. That is arrogance. In my experience, people with good self-esteem are often the kindest and most generous. : )

(Thank you for commenting, everyone! :group: Keep 'em coming.)

Looks-wise... I'm fairly happy with everything from (just above) the waist up, but if I had to pick something about my looks that I particularly like it'll be a tie between my eyes and my hand when I hold a pen. :lol:

Personality-wise: I love that it's nearly impossible for me to hate someone.

I love that I was able to once again find the romantic nature I used to have, but thought I had lost during my difficult years. Also, I love that I am able to change. (And thaw).

my hand when I hold a pen.

Guhhhh... :wub: I love you Siggy.

• 4 weeks later...

Funny you should ask, I recently made a list in my journal. laugh.png

• I have integrity and care more about being passionate about what I do than about money
  • I'm sweet and thoughtful
  • I have varied interests that enrich my life
  • I forgive people, and am always the first one to reach out when we fight
  • I love my family and would do anything for them
  • I'm really funny, and I have a quirky and adorable sense of humor
  • I'm intelligent and love to read
  • I'm not afraid to be myself
  • I'm a good cook
  • I'm very introspective and good at analyzing my feelings

Great topic, VoOs. I really like having conversations like this but they're kind of hard to bring up in day to day situations. I definitely like what this guy said:

I imagine this must be something that changes periodically. As little as 3 years ago I probably would've said my sense of humor (which I do still thing is one of my most important and defining aspects), but I think what I personally like the best is my self-esteem. It has taken a long time and I have gone through a lot of doubt, but I currently believe with absolute confidence that I am rad, and that anyone who does not think I am as rad as I am is most un-rad.

Well said, friend.

I personally like that I enter each new year feeling better about myself than I did the year before. Coming from a rather dark place, It seemed insurmountable at times, but I can now look at my life and be really proud of what I'm doing, and know that all I have to do to keep that going is to change a little tiny bit at a time.

I also like using the coupons and specials at Walgreens to stock my place with sundries for a fraction of the cost. I'm 30. Does that make me weird?

Archived