Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where do you get your username from?

Natsuko

I was changing my name from something I felt too paranoid about because it was an IRL nick-name and I have a huge drawer of nail polishes beside the computer I was using at one at the time. The first one I picked up was called 'Pearlised Pink' and I just cut the pink off because the forum was blue and I had issues with the two conflicting :laugh:

Basically the character of Scott Pilgrim is me in all ways, except that I'm single and don't play the bass. But all of the rest of it (including looks) is the same, soooo...yeah!

Basically the character of Scott Pilgrim is me in all ways, except that I'm single and don't play the bass. But all of the rest of it (including looks) is the same, soooo...yeah!

You're only single because you have yet to defeat a league of evil exes.

And I've just realized that thanks to my picture I'm basically telling you that as you fabulous gay room mate. You're welcome.

Spiders are my favorite animal. They are so super underrated and adorable and skittish and I can relate with them. And as for the 'oi' instead of the 'i'... Just because its weirder. Spoider spoider spoider. I like my username. smile.png

Spoider, I always liked your name because that's phonetically how we pronounce the word in the part of England where I'm from. It makes me smile when I see it, especially now I am living among the Canadians.

I was originally called Silverbirch, but like many people I wanted to change because I use that handle elsewhere. Now I'm Salamander, because my main fetish is feverishness. So like the mythological salamander, burning up!

The quote in my signature, from Pope's 'The Rape of the Lock' is a little joke, because the last thing I would describe myself as is a "fiery termagant."

Well, I really would've loved to use the name of my OC, or his petname but it's too widely recogniseable as me, just in case any ..'muggles', shall we say, have a chance of discovering me.

The aforementioned OC is indeed and Elf and has been previously referred to as 'blood pixie' by a friend of his during RP due to his bright red hair. I was originally going to take the name 'BloodPixie' but then I realised that this username might also scream my IRL identity since I'm certainly paranoid when it comes to people finding out about my fetish.

So instead I went for 'MidnightPixie' due to my incredibly nocturnal nature (I find it difficult to sleep before 1:am).

The '113' comes from the fact that in my younger days as an incredibly cheesy 13-year-old Goth-ling, my friends and I formed a band called '113 Black Roses', so I thought it would be funny to reference such awfulness in my username :P

Well, I like Chanel. I really like Chanel. And the scent Chanel number 5 is simply heaven in a bottle.

Also, I figured the name of one of the most famous perfumes in the world would fit well on a sneeze fetish forum...

I'm really into Hawaii and Hawaiian culture. I do hula dancing and visit Hawaii on a regular basis and Lalena is my RL name in Hawaiian!

I chose my username because my real name is a type of flower. I also love the word flower, I find it to be a very feminine sounding word. I didn't think of the on-topic connections until after the fact.

I got my username from a random generater website. One of the usernames generated was TalkingEvilly and I thought, "How wonderfully opposite of my real personality!" :D

At first my username was Bubbles!. I don't really know why I chose the Bubbles part but the exclamation point fits me perfectly because I'm a loud person and not afraid to voice my opinions. After being here for awhile I've also learned from Joal555 that I'm bubbly so I guess the Bubbles part fits too! :D

Then, a little while ago, I decided to change my username because some people confused me with Bubbles the moderator. At first I was thinking something like TheJadePalace but I decided that I wanted to keep the Bubbles! part in my name so it didn't confuse anyone and because I was so used to it so instead I just added onto the beginning of Bubbles!. I wanted to use colorful at first because my friends describe me as a fairly "colorful" person. :laugh: (More like bipolar LOL.)

I didn't exactly like the ring of it though so I looked for synonyms for it and I liked the sound of vivid. So, that's how VividBubbles! came to be! :D

So, when I joined, and you all had such clever usernames, I wanted something clever to. And so I became SomethingClever. A lot of people call me SC, which are my real initials as well as my, uh, username initials? Is that a thing?

I pulled my username out of my dictionary and I use it on just about every site I join, because nobody else uses megacycle!

megacycle = megahertz megahertz = megacycle

Mine is from Okami towards the end when you get to the Oina tribe of transforming dog people xD One in particular stuck out for me named Kai. I thought that was too simple, but her title in the description was 'Oina Girl' ^^

• 4 weeks later...

My real name is Mac, and for some reason, during my middle school years, my group of friends started calling me Mash as some sort of nickname.

It's stuck ever since.

When I first joined, I figured I'd need a fetish-related SN, so I went with the thing that most reliably makes me sneeze...dust! Hence, Dusty! My birthday is on the 14th but at the time that must've felt like sharing too much personal info, so I went with 15 instead.

I do like the name, though :) And I like how Joal has turned it into "Lady Dusty XV" ! hehe. I would change it, but I feel like no one would know who I was anymore! So, I'll stick with Dusty. It suits me still and isn't overtly fetishy.

• 2 months later...

My real name is Hailey, and a lot of my friends call me "Hails" or "Hailsey." (My girl crush calls me Hailsey and it gets me all tingley inside :hug:)

That's about all behind my name. Hailsey likey! :lmfao:

It's so interesting seeing the different reasons behind the different screenames. I'm one of the people who wanted something unrecognizable - something separate both from "real life" and from my typical screename.

I'm bad at thinking of new screenames so I used something that already existed. Orionbob is an email address I made back when I first started using the internet, so named because I saw a sign for some Orion construction company on the side of the road, and needed to add something else to the name because of course Orion was already taken.

I actually didn't know until a moment ago that I talked to more than one or two people with this username! My Big Secret isn't as secure as I thought it was. XD I'm banking on most of the people I used to email either not recognizing the username if they stumble across this site (we were pretty young, so I doubt they do) or just not being the type of people who go online enough to find me here. There's only one person who goes online enough to possibly find this site who might still have my email in his contacts, but if he ever did recognize the name I'm pretty confident I could explain and trust him to keep my secret.

I have an OC who lives in the 1700's and has a very sensitive nose. One of his biggest weaknesses is wig powder, which is kind of unfortunate because powdered wigs were in vogue at the time. When I needed to come up with a username on Livejournal, I figured no one had used that name yet, while also indicating the time period I was most interested in. Then I decided to keep it around for this forum.

Archived