Sneeze Fetish Forum

A List of Forum Love

VividBubbles!

Well, basically what the title says. Everyone has been so nice and supportive of me here and I'd just like to make a list of the reasons this forum is so awesome! So yeah. I'll go first! :D

1. The people on here are super nice! :heart:

2. You don't have to feel judged for having the fetish, because EVERYONE here does~! <3

3. The people here are really understanding and supportive of more than just the common fetish, so it's just as easy to have a regular conversation about non-sneeze-related stuff. :D

I'm kind of overlapping the previous poster, but (most) people here aren't pushy about fetish related material or conversation.

6. Our staff members are great at their jobs and aren't afraid to enforce the rules. (GO SFF STAFF! :heart: )

8. It's easy for a shy person (like me) to break out of their shell here and make great friends.

9. The sharing of cheesecake and huggles and pounces amongst friends. I have met some of my best buds in this forum. Honest and truly! :wub:

10. tma shares cheesecake! Yum.

13. We have a sense of community. Mess with one of us, mess with all of us. Grrr. :laugh:

15. Everything on here is so organized and easy to access. I love it!

16. We can ask for advice regarding almost every single aspect of life and everything in it, and people actually take time to listen and help out.

17. Everyone always seems to have a nice word to say, in my time here I've never seen anyone say anything malicious to another person. (apart from in the Snake Pit but that doesn't count ;) )

18. I guess this has already been said in a way, but; that our staff takes really good care of us, and make sure we can feel safe here. That is worth so, so much. :wub:

19. Everyone's so willing to work to contribute to the community! :heart:

21. Forum humour and inside jokes. Lots of members being genuinely funny on a daily basis. This is a great place for laughs.

22. We get to have signatures! It's an awesome way to express ourselves and what we like! They're also great conversation starters. :D

23. Everyone here is SO ACTIVE. There's always something new to look at!

Hey VividBubbles!, I love your signature! :P

Archived