Sneeze Fetish Forum

A List of Forum Love

VividBubbles!

Hey VividBubbles!, I love your signature! :P

26. ^This! We interact with each other. We talk to each other. We have fun, and tease, and joke, and interact! Which is awesome. :D

P.S. :laugh: Hey Nony! Thanks! Love your profile pic!

I can't think of anything else. Looks like you all covered everything. :D

27. The feedback people give on the artwork and stories is really great for boosting confidence. I guess this is similar to things that have already been said, but since this is the first place I ever shared any of my fics, it made me feel really good knowing that other people could enjoy the same thing and would actually tell me so.

28. I LOVE that the people around here are not one dimensional. We talk about So many different things and it is a close community. :wub:

29. The forum's not just a place for the fetish, it's for making friends and playing games and discussing and debating topics. It's such a nicely well-rounded place! :)

• 1 month later...

32. The majority of our members put a LOT of effort into their contributions, and it shows. :yes:

33. The majority of people here actually recognise that the fetish is ONE facet of a person's life. And that you can converse like *gasp* "normal" people. Ok... like above average very cool people. :winkkiss:

• 1 month later...

34. Everyone here is different. We're all from obviously different age groups and backgrounds, and yet it doesn't matter. It's not the dominant factor in our conversations, though it can contribute to making them more interesting. It's awesome that so many different people can get together over one common thing and then find more to build on.

• 1 month later...

35. I don't (usually) have to worry about creepers on the site because it's well moderated and everybody's really great. :):heart:

Archived