Sneeze Fetish Forum

What weird things do you like to eat on a sandwich?

Lime

My dad's in the kitchen making one of his icky-looking cheese/pear/jalapeno/mustard sandwiches.

Me I love the combo of cheese/liver paste :)

Personally, I love sandwiches with peanutbutter, chocolate cream and slices of banana on top of it. I don't know if that's weird, I like it though <3

Cream cheese and strawberry jam. And for my man, peanut butter and sambal (also known as cold sateh sauce).

Personally, I love sandwiches with peanutbutter, chocolate cream and slices of banana on top of it. I don't know if that's weird, I like it though <3

Yeah that's weird xD sounds oddly delicous though, I'm gonna have to try that

Oh, this is my favorite ever sandwich!

Another one I like is peanutbutter and hummus. (My family is originally American, like peanutbutter, and now Israeli, like hummus (well, that's Middle Eastern, but whatever. Best of both worlds! :P)

I love putting strange foods together! Last night I had an egg, cucumber, and boysenberry jam sandwich. And basically all the rest of the time I combine whatever no one else would put together in a sandwich. :3

I tend to combine peanut butter and cheese on a sandwich. Or peanut butter with chocolate sprinkles.

And Maru's cream cheese and jam sandwich make me hungry again. :lol:

Cream cheese and jam is delicious.

I like peanut butter and orange marmalade which sounds strange, but I swear it's lovely.

Also I discovered smoked mackerel as a sandwich filling when I was in scotland and have loved it ever since. Smoked mackerel, cheddar cheese, tomato, and Branston relish. Om nom nom.

When I was little I put M&Ms on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...

It was aight.

Also; potato chips/crisps in tuna sandwiches.

I think I'm gonna throw up :S

You eat cheese and liver paste and you think crisps and tuna is gross? :P
Last night I had an egg, cucumber, and boysenberry jam sandwich.

No way that can have tasted good? tonguesmiley.gif

Haha, I thought it did. xD But I mix food all the time and I haven't found too many combinations that are unbearable.

Also: mozzarella and apple. Or peanut butter and chilli sauce and hagelslag (chocolate sprinkles).

Or peanut butter and chilli sauce and hagelslag (chocolate sprinkles).

OMG, I know right?! My friends called me insane when I brought that to school for lunch!

I love to put plain Lays on my sandwiches. Any type of sandwich I make will have plain Lays. Yum. :D

I *Love* chips on sandwiches (well on meat or cheese or tuna sandwiches). Love the crunch. I've done potato chips, Fritos, Doritos, and Cheetos (at various times). All of them have worked.

I *Love* chips on sandwiches (well on meat or cheese or tuna sandwiches). Love the crunch. I've done potato chips, Fritos, Doritos, and Cheetos (at various times). All of them have worked.

This! That salty crunch just adds something special. :P

Also, I should not be reading this thread while hungover. BLECH, people!

Also; potato chips/crisps in tuna sandwiches.

YES!! wub.png It is yummy! And yet another sign that we share a brain. wink_kiss.gif

Ooh, I will have to try this, it sounds very tasty. ^^ *is totally stealing sandwich ideas from this thread*

Oh, and cottage cheese and jam. Reduces hunger very well and is tasty.

Chips and bologna sandwiches are delicious!

Also, peanut butter and sliced dill pickles on cheap white bread.

Dang, now I want plain salted crisps on a hummus-creamcheese-and-sundried-tomato sandwich. Lordy me. :drool:

The elvis is really quite good: peanut butter and banana with bacon. I also love peanut butter and maple cream (do places that aren't Vermont have maple cream? It's where you heat maple syrup until it bubbles and whip it until it crystalizes and gets thick. It's actually the best.)

Archived