Sneeze Fetish Forum

What weird things do you like to eat on a sandwich?

Lime

hagelslag

hail hit?

Sorry, it looks like a word in my language. heh.gif

That's actually not a bad literal translation. :lol: To be honest, I don't know where the word comes from, but it definitely has something to do with hail... Maybe because you can make it HAIL down on your sandwich. Groan.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I love sandwiches with peanutbutter, chocolate cream and slices of banana on top of it. I don't know if that's weird, I like it though <3

That sounds really good i'm gonna have to try it now...

I used to put crisps in my sandwiches when i was younger ( potato chip i think you call it in the US) now though i've got a bit of an obsession with spicy sauce in my sandwhiches- it's especially great when you have a sore throat :)

I used to put crisps in my sandwiches when i was younger ( potato chip i think you call it in the US) now though i've got a bit of an obsession with spicy sauce in my sandwhiches- it's especially great when you have a sore throat :)

I had a spicy sauce obession as well

It is good for your throat :)

I used to put crisps in my sandwiches when i was younger ( potato chip i think you call it in the US) now though i've got a bit of an obsession with spicy sauce in my sandwhiches- it's especially great when you have a sore throat smile.png

I had a spicy sauce obession as well

It is good for your throat smile.png

Yay someone else agrees :)

I crave something spicy when i have a sore throat- & lemons to :D

Also; potato chips/crisps in tuna sandwiches.

I've tried that before, it was pretty good. Any particular flavor chips you like to use Ouro? Sour cream & onion? Regular? Ect?

I like to put chips on turkey hoagies whenever I go to the local convenient store. My particular favorite is cheddar & horse radish, it always gives my hoagies a spicy kick.

Personally, I love sandwiches with peanutbutter, chocolate cream and slices of banana on top of it. I don't know if that's weird, I like it though <3

Another one I like is peanutbutter and hummus. (My family is originally American, like peanutbutter, and now Israeli, like hummus (well, that's Middle Eastern, but whatever. Best of both worlds! tonguesmiley.gif)

Hummus is my mayonnaise substitute. Never tried it with peanut butter. Sounds interesting :)

Archived