Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would you describe yourself?

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

When I first saw this topic, I was like: "What?" jawdrop.gif

I am who I am. I have never tried to classify myself as a member of some subculture.

But... ugh... I guess I should try now.

I am a big nerd/geek sometimes.... And a rocker, too. I used to be such an emo before, so I guess I still have a bit of that aura around me...

I felt like that with reading the topic. I sort of thought that it was a general "describe yourself thing" and I had to figure out the subculture thing. I'm just me as well. It's fine! wub.png If you identify w/ a certain type of culture that's fine, but you don't have to. smile.png

Yeah, this wasnt meant for pressuring; just for seeing what anyone else who thought about subcultures would call themself

I always thought I "just was who I was"..... then I read this page and realized I am not unique and all.... worse! I'm a dang hipster! heh.gif

lol!

I suppose Weird could be another actual subculture, seeing as how many actually identify as such! Only how to describe it? (And if Weird is a subculture, is Gilly one as well?)

You know, I really have no idea what any of these categories means; so my question is; is this an inclusive list of everythig it is possible to be? Do you have to be one of these, in the same way that to be a nerd you have to take part in one of the specific activities listed in the thread about nerdly activities?

What I would really like to know is how one decides where to place the word "like" in the first sentence. I am guessing that it directly replaces quotation marks in written language, so there must be something called "the sub-culture", which of course I have never heard of.

Of course I did go to two prep schools, but I have a strange feeling that that isn't what Preppie means.

And you, madam, are a perfect Dutch dollybird. Or do I mean trollybird, ho ho ho?

Hey trolly lolly lo, maid whither goest thou?

I would say i fit into the nerd/geek category most- what with my obsession for all things historical/ sci fi :D

Nowadays it almost seems cooler in a way to stand out from the crowd and have your own interests & stuff... Wish i'd known that in my teens, then i would've felt a bit more at ease with myself lol :D

i'm a nerd, i mean, i suppose it would be because of all of the sci fi i watch, but im more a "homeschooled nerd" XD....you know, with the long skirts and glasses.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm an inbred fusion of goth/art/nerd with a twist of ghetto and a splash of mint. Best severed cold with a side of fantastical ideas.

Archived