Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite movie

lovelylovexoxo

Very much depends on my mood. "Shawshank Redemption" is wonderful. "Seabiscuit". "The Green Mile". "Rebecca". "Psycho". "The Others". "Witches of Eastwick". "1st Wives Club". "Calendar Girls". "Death Becomes Her". "Independence Day" "The Queen". "Poltergeist". "Notorious". "Overboard". "Devil Wears Prada". "Private Benjamin". "Silkwood". "Game Change". "The Horse Whisperer".

At the moment I must say it's "The Iron Lady", though. I have honestly never seen acting taken to that level before. Outstanding.

• Angels in America
  • Third Star
  • Where the Wild Things Are
  • This is England
  • Brokeback Mountain
  • Babel
  • Léon
  • Mary and Max
  • Pan's Labyrinth
  • Howl's Moving Castle

There. Top 10. Zero hesitation. B)

I don't think I could pick just one, but I could probably do a top 5 or top 10 in no particular order. Let's see...

Again, in no particular order:

1. Serenity
  2. Aliens
  3. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (I'm counting all 3 as one out of fairness to other movies. They'd take up too much space. xD)
  4. Spirited Away
  5. The Avengers
  6. How To Train Your Dragon
  7. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
  8. The Incredibles
  9. Animal House
  10. Tron Legacy

"The Princess Bride" - the most perfect movie ever. (at least to me ;) )

Second to that would be "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

There aren't many movies that I can watch multiple times but these two I've watched many, many times (but not in a row)

In no particular order......

The Godfather (1)

The Godfather (2)

Terminator (2)

Rain Man

The Great Escape

Back To The Future (1)

Ooo... Joal- now I want to re-watch Rain Man and Back to the Future. :D The first one was really the only one that I really liked. And I *loved* the soundtrack. (go Huey Lewis). I wish that I still had that and "La Bamba". Cassette tapes just don't hold up. Yes, youngsters, I am old enough that I owned cassette tapes. :o :o :P

Oh I think you already know mine... :blushing:

My absolute favourite is "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" for many different reasons.

Followed by, in no particular order: "Fight Club", "Fatal Attraction", "Dangerous Liaisons", "Sunset Boulevard", "Beetlejuice", "Mars Attacks!", "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory", "The Big Fish", "The Trespasser" and all of the Monty Python movies.

The one movie I will watch when it's on TV every single time is Mrs. Doubtfire. That doesn't make it my favourite, however.

My favourite movies are:

Bon Cop, Bad Cop

Bend It Like Beckham

Sound Of Music

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

The Scream Trillogy

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?

The Breakfast Club

10 Things I Hate About You

The Muppet Movie

The Jungle Book (Dutch dubs)

Velvet Goldmine

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Pluimvete (mainly because I was in it though :lol: it was a student society project. LOTS of fun. Tons of silliness. I played a man.)

Dinner For One (surely that counts as a film?)

Cry Baby / Strike: Girls Rule! (Can't choose between them. They're both outrageous and silly and they both feature a teenage male heartthrob I used to swoon over with my bestest friend.)

Jacob's Ladder

Hard Candy

Pi

Momento.

and even though It seems odd when all the other movies are these psychological mindfucks, I love the brave little toaster XD

Oh my gosh- I forget one of my favourites- "Mr. Holland's Opus". Partly because it is a touching movie about a relunctant teacher, also it's about music. :wub: I *lived* in my high school music wing. :blushing:

and even though It seems odd when all the other movies are these psychological mindfucks, I love the brave little toaster XD

The brave little toaster. God, I love that movie. Even though it both scared me (dat clown :fear: ) and made me incredibly sad when I was little. It's a kid's movie that takes kids seriously and doesn't try to "protect" them from difficult subjects (city dump suicide song, anyone?)

*Dear John, *Blind Side, * *Charlie St Cloud, *Titantic, just to name a few i love all sorts of movies just depends on my mood

For me it's

Anne Of The Thousand Days

The Kings Speech

The Witches of Eastwick

Return To Oz

Hocus Pocus

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

The Witches

Sweeney Todd ( Tim Burton)

The Young Victoria

Stand By Me

:)

@ James - "The King's Speech" was brilliant - loved that (will have to watch it again). And I've been wanting to see "The Young Victoria". I saw both of the Elizabeth movies that Cate Blanchette did and liked those as well... (yes- I am just that much of a history geek :P )

otoko tachi no Yamato (men of the Yamato) and another Japanese movie though contrevershial called "for those we love" , band of brothers series, das boot (directers edtion), underworld 1,2 and 4 (hated 3)

Ningen no Jôken (all three parts - and only to be watched in succession)

I Stand Alone

Antichrist

Cabinet of dr Caligari

Exit through the Gift Shop

Underground

Happy Together

Solaris (the Soviet version from 1972!)

The Mission

High Heels

Seriously, Some on the list might change according to what movies I happen to remember at the moment. I feel I've seen so many I found absolutely spectacular that I'm starting to forget...Oh, and as it's a movie list, I couldn't include Lars von Trier's and Morten Arnfred's miniseries Riget (both seasons), which I find, by far, greatest stuff from Trier's carreer so far.

I thought you would like them tma :P oh you must see 'the young victoria'

@lovelylovexoxo They are great aren't they, i find 'Stand by me' very moving especially at the end when River Phoenix's character fades off screen :(

@james86 I loved the ending the movie was very moving all together but, I loved River Phoenix's character most of all

Archived