Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite movie

lovelylovexoxo

@lovelylovexoxo definitely agree :), that scene in the woods at night when he's talking to Gordie about the teacher lying and he breaks down is incredible acting. Such a sad loss :(

@lovelylovexoxo definitely agree :), that scene in the woods at night when he's talking to Gordie about the teacher lying and he breaks down is incredible acting. Such a sad loss :(

That part in the woods always makes me cry I feel for him than he dies at the end of the movie gahhh :/

@lovelylovexoxo definitely agree smile.png, that scene in the woods at night when he's talking to Gordie about the teacher lying and he breaks down is incredible acting. Such a sad loss sadsmiley.gif

That part in the woods always makes me cry I feel for him than he dies at the end of the movie gahhh :/

Oh i know it's awful isn't it, especially when older Gordie starts talking about what after they all got back & Chris vanishes :( & especially how they kind of lost contact in the later years- in fact the closing bit where he writes that he'll miss him forever & the song comes up really gets me :(

Absolute favorites: Dead Alive and Evil Dead 2. But i love so many Tucker and Dale vs Evil, Dead End, Human Centipede, Ponypool, The Signal, Dead Snow, so so many that i get my jollies on.

My favourite movies are, in no particular order:

- Fight Club

- Girl, Interrupted

- What's Eating Gilbert Grape

- Stand By Me

- Requiem For a Dream

-The Devil Wears Prada

-The Devil Wears Prada

Ah... is it Miranda or Andrea? ;) No, wait, it's Nigel, huh? ;)

(just teasing... I'm so into this fandom I'm a freak this fall. :lol: )

Cassette tapes just don't hold up. Yes, youngsters, I am old enough that I owned cassette tapes. 7.gif7.giftonguesmiley.gif

Wait a minute...I still own cassette tapes! And I'm 14!!! xD

At the moment, my fav movie is probably "The Runaways" that and "Lemonade Mouth" xD

• 1 month later...

Oh I think you already know mine... blushing.gif

My absolute favourite is "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" for many different reasons.

Followed by, in no particular order: "Fight Club", "Fatal Attraction", "Dangerous Liaisons", "Sunset Boulevard", "Beetlejuice", "Mars Attacks!", "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory", "The Big Fish", "The Trespasser" and all of the Monty Python movies.

I've been staring at my list for a while trying to figure out what's missing... umm. "Rocky Horror" is here, "Sunset Boulevard"-here, "Fight Club"-here, "Lab- oh, crap I forgot "Labyrinth".

Yes. Much better now. :yes:

Archived