Sneeze Fetish Forum

Concerts you've been to?

Anonymouse

Oh man, I've been to so many concerts over the last ten years..

Rammstein

System of a Down

Slipnot

Metallica

Marilyn Manson

Rob Zombie = twice

Kiss = twice

Toby Keith = twice

Trace Adkins

I'm also planning to see the Smashing Pumpkins later next month. That's going to fun!

I've been really lucky and got to see pretty much everyone on my live bucket list. I'll just run my eyes along my ticket wall and ignore the repeats/support acts!

Megadeth

Diamond Head

Judas Priest

Metallica

AC/DC

Tim Minchin (comedy act really, but "musical comedy")

Seasick Steve

Joe Bonamassa

Joe Satriani

Motorhead

Philip Sayce

Eric Clapton

Rush

BB. King

Sonisphere 2011 (Slayer, Anthrax, Biffy Clyro, Slipknot, Gojira, BILL FUCKING BAILEY)

Iron Maiden

Mr. Big

Alter Bridge

Mastodon

Dream Theater

Black Stone Cherry

Newton Faulkner

Download 2012 (The Prodigy, Tenacious D, Steel Panther, Black Label Society, Lamb Of God, BLACK FUCKING SABBATH)

Trivium

Muse

...and I'm seeing Testament in 2 weeks.

Phew! Don't ask me to pick favourites! sweatdrop.gif

I really would like to have seen Zeppelin, Floyd, Queen and The Stones of course but either they've already been and gone or charged too much. Next up I'd like to see System Of A Down, Rammstein, Annihilator, Paul Gilbert, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen and Brian Setzer - with or without his orchestra! I'm quite the enthusiast. tonguesmiley.gif

I've seen:

Swollen Members/Moka Only (college campus concert)

Avril Lavigne (opening act Swollen Members ... the reason I went)

Bon Jovi (Have A Nice Day tour ... needed a telescope to see the band)

Had front row-centre tickets to Nickelback, but couldn't find anyone to to with me, so I sold them. The guy who took them later told my mom that he shook hands with Chad Kroger and got a drumstick. Damn.

I am going in February to see Bon Jovi again. Much better seats this time!

I really wish I could have been to much more concerts but troubles in life didn't let me the canche to so these are the really few concerts I've been to:

Nightwish (when Tarja was still the lead singer)

Marilyn Manson (3x)

Metallica

Slipknot

Billy Talent

Not a great surprise considering my profile picture but i've been to see Kylie Minogue about 3 times, the first two was the proper concerts- she is completely and utterly amazing, she just owns the stage & is so charismatic with the audience, the shows she puts on always have a theme- last year it was Aphrodite so it was a Greek theme & it was lovely, at the end when she performed 'All the Lovers' the stage split and we had water jets spraying out & best this sort fountain emerged from where she was standing & was on the top and backing dancers where on different levels if you know what i mean, it was absolutely incredible, i just love that women wubsmiley.gifwubsmiley.gif

Another one i went to of hers a few years back, was a circus theme (it was just before she got ill as well:( ), but it was absolutely brilliant, there where acrobats flying about, tightropes, everything was just brilliant wubsmiley.gif

And earlier this year i went to her Anti-tour celebrating 25 years in the music industry, basically the theme was a kind of stripped back, smaller venues, more personal for fans- a thank you really wubsmiley.gif ( sorry i keep using that a lot but she really is lovely :P), there was no special scenery or effects, it was just acoustic versions of her lesser known songs ( unreleased tracks, b-sides), it was lovely- i thnk it proved all her doubters wrong & that she has a fantastic voice & can perform without flashy lights & lots of different costumes etc.. And 25 years in the music industry is a pretty massive achievement :D.

The other people i've seen live are Kelly Clarkson & The Bangles, they where very good but obviously Kylie sticks very much in my mind :P

Metallica (twice back in high school before Lars spent all his days crying about Napster stealing his pocket change)

Foo Fighters

Beck

Alice In Chains

The Black Keys

The Reverend Horton Heat x3

Nekromantix

The Raconteaurs (Jack White is so effing hot)

Iron & Wine

Band of Horses

Silversun Pickups

The Kills (heart.gif !!!)

The Mars Volta

North Carolina Symphony numerous times laughing.gif

prolly some others that I'm spacing on right now... I'm old and I lose track.

I WANT to see Harry Connick Jr. live. blushsmiley.gif Really.

Rammstein

Korn

Mudvayne

Tool

Marilyn Manson

Slayer

Cradle of Filth <3

Turisas

Combichrist

...I think that's it. I do REALLY want to see Amon Amarth or Korpiklaani though.

VFP, I forgot to add Beck and The Black Keys to my "to do" list. I imagine they'd both be really fun to see.

I'll probably end up seeing Amon Amarth at some point too with my boyfriend. Maybe Cradle of Filth too, even though they scare the shit out of me.

VFP, I forgot to add Beck and The Black Keys to my "to do" list. I imagine they'd both be really fun to see.

I'll probably end up seeing Amon Amarth at some point too with my boyfriend. Maybe Cradle of Filth too, even though they scare the shit out of me.

Do they? How so? They put on a good show though IMHO. I'm a tad biased though because they are my favorite band.

People that look like this

Cradle+of+Filth.jpg

tend to make me uneasy. :laugh: Though I've become less of a pussy since my boyfriend started forcing me to listen to metal. Now I'm more open to the idea of seeing them, especially after seeing some of their shows on DVD, but for some reason this band in particular creeps me out.

I looked like that in high school, lol. Well, sans blood on the face but I was a goth kid. Still am when I get my groove on.

CoF was my first love as far as bands go :)

Hmmm. Well here's some of what I've seen:

The Cure

Nine Inch Nails

Kaggra

Depeche Mode

Miyavi

YMCK

Actually the first rock festival I ever attended (when 15) had some really cool artists, but I didn't watch the whole gigs of these - like Rollin's Band and Iggy Pop

Of course, there's a bunch of classical and jazz. And of course all the small gigs. And I'm sure I'm forgetting some big ones too.

But I don't really consider myself much of a concert-person, except when it comes to classical, because that one really loses in a recording (while most "popular music" I've heard just gains...)

If we're starting right at the beginning of my concert going experiences, I've seen:

Hilary Duff

Christina Agulera and the Pussycat Dolls

Iron Maiden

KISS

Kid Rock

Three Days Grace

Marianas Trench/Simple Plan/All Time Low/These Kids Wear Crowns

Blink-182/Against Me!/Rancid

Hedley

I...really have no explanation.

If we're starting right at the beginning of my concert going experiences, I've seen:

Hilary Duff

Christina Agulera and the Pussycat Dolls

Iron Maiden

KISS

Kid Rock

Three Days Grace

Marianas Trench/Simple Plan/All Time Low/These Kids Wear Crowns

Blink-182/Against Me!/Rancid

Hedley

I...really have no explanation.

28899833.jpg

As for "losing and gaining," every "popular" band I've heard live has sound amazing. Maybe I'm just lucky because I know there's a lot of bands/singers out there that sound like shit live. I've never been a concert-goer either but recently I've been finding I really like the experience of being there.

You guys are so lucky getting to go to some many awesome concerts! Ciuty80 you cannot know how jealous I am of you, getting to go to 30 seconds to mars!

Unluckily almost noone comes to a tiny island in the middle of nowhere and as a result i've only been to two concerts and one was on a school music trip to australia (I don't think the teachers knew when they booked it that it was a full on concert with alcohol etc seeing as a lot of us were roughly 16 or younger and there was only one 18 year old student on the trip...) but:

Bruno Mars with a friend cause she was fully in love with him.

The school trip one was the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble who were awesome.

I'm also going to Linkin Park in february! which will be AMAZING! because they are BRILLIANT! twitchsmile.gif so excited!

Do festivals count? Because if they don't, then I HAVEN'T seen The Who, Eels, Muse, The Kaiser Chiefs, Amorphis, Combichrist, Eisbrecher...

However, regular concerts include:

VNV Nation

Haggard

Patrick Wolf

Do Make Say Think

Broken Social Scene

Andrew Bird

Luka Bloom

Christy Moore

RAMMSTEIN

Deine Lakaien

Chris Smither

Slagsmalsklubben

...and it might even be MORE, but my memory's on vacation.

Do festivals count? Because if they don't, then I HAVEN'T seen The Who, Eels, Muse, The Kaiser Chiefs, Amorphis, Combichrist, Eisbrecher...

Yes, they count! THE EELS! So. Damn. Jealous!

Lol, concerts I've been to:

I reallllly would like to see Amanda Palmer in concert though, the woman is my ultimate hero.

Archived