Sneeze Fetish Forum

Better Late than Never

Wig_Powder

Hi there Wig_Powder :) really glad you decided to join, i'm sure you'll love it here and feel at home in no time.

Hello there Wig_Powder- It's great to have you here and posting after such a long time.

If you want more information about all kinds of things, the place to look is in Read Before Posting. There is a section on membership levels there. As SkiesOfPurple and megacycle explained above, it takes a little while to get validated. Lynne and High on Lullabies do all the validation and they assess each member's posts now and then. They just really want to check that people are here to contribute and not to troll or cause trouble. Sorry if it seems a little involved but it has evolved due to some problems we have had in the past. In the meantime, I hope you can enjoy getting to know people on the public boards a bit. It sounds as if you are already doing that.

Anyway, all in all, I hope you have fun here, and look forward to seeing you around a lot more.

Thank you! I'm not overly bothered by having to wait to have access to stuff, I just wondered how long it would take for me to be vetted. But I can post my stories and make comments, so that's just fine by me.

Archived