Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favourite names

Coffee Mug

I've always thought that if I ever had a son, he'd be named Morgan or George. Or Tristan.

If I'd ever had a daughter, I like the name Molly.

I've always thought that if I ever had a son, he'd be named Morgan or George. Or Tristan.

If I'd ever had a daughter, I like the name Molly.

Molly's really cute :P

What about Holly? :D

For a girl, I love Alice or Felicity. There are tons of other beautiful names, but I think I find with names that the person makes it better. So if I met someone really lovely, I'd consider their name to be just as great as my 'favourites', because it reminds me of the person and they give life and meaning to a name. Hope I'm making some sense :lol:

For boys, I really like Noah. And then pretty much a shit load of Japanese names (like Yukihiro, Kenji, Jinnosuke, Jun, Akira etc.)

I'm sure there are more that if someone mentioned I'd love. I really love the name Hazel :)

For a girl, I like Elena, or maybe Leah. A boy, I'm becoming increasingly fond of Alexander. Atticus is nice too. :)

For a girl, I like Elena, or maybe Leah. A boy, I'm becoming increasingly fond of Alexander. Atticus is nice too. :)

I LOVE Alexander too :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

I like more unusual names for girls like Juniper, Astrid and Marjane. Whereas with boys I like more 'classic' names like Oliver, James and Cameron.

Does anyone else find this a little strange? blinksmiley.gif

List of mine haha.

ehm

boys- Griffin, Oliver( like oliver sykes) & Phoenix

Girls- Olivia,Amanda & Breena.

Not quite sure tho.

Boys - Patrick, Finnian (probably call him Finn for short) and Elliott.

Girls - Alice, Hollie, Aoife and Amelia. (Apparently I'm a sucker for 'A' names? :P )

Haha, my taste in baby names fluctuates so, so much. The only two names that have really stuck with me for a few years are Patrick and Alice. But recently I've also really grown to love Finnian, Hollie, Aoife and Elliott. Gah... Either I'm going to have to pop them out like mad when I'm older and become octomom, or I'm going to have a really hard time choosing names :laugh:

Hmmm for girls I would probably say Lydia ( although my dad got a girlfriend with that name so I guess I'm scratching that off the the list) I also like Bella, Cleo and Suki.

For boys, I really like the name Ezra (PLL fan!!!)

• 4 weeks later...

Oh God, I think about this all the time. biggrinsmiley.gif Boy names: Richard, Nelson, Charles, Anthony, Alexander, Sirius, Romulus, Remus, and Noam. Girl names I love are Andrea (pronounced And-RAY-ah, not AN-dree-yah), Emma, Hermione, Eliza, Elizabeth, Lily, Mercedes, Celeste, Jacqueline, Stella, Isabel, Valentina, Victoria, Virginia, Vivian (like those V names, lol), Caitlin, and Kristen.

Boy: Justin

I love the name Justin, for girls I like the names Avery and Skylar.

Hmm.. I wonder why you like that name.. have no clue :P:P

Hmm.. I wonder why you like that name.. have no clue tonguesmiley.giftonguesmiley.gif

lol

Archived