Sneeze Fetish Forum

Martin Freeman (The Hobbit)

VoOs

Just a heads up-- Peter Jackson just said that the barrel scene is one of the scenes he's most looking forward to in the next film. Martin Freeman said the same. Eeee!

We're going to be so fucking disappointed when the second movie finally comes out. hang.gifheh.gif

I don't trust you, Peter Jackson. Now even less than before. <_<

- Friend (who know about my fetish), when hearing me complain about the troll scene: "Chin up! If you're lucky, maybe Smaug will use Bilbo as a handkerchief in the second movie!" :trollface:

- Me: "But then he'd be dead." .__.

- Friend: "Ah. True. But only if fire came out."

- Me: "WHY ARE WE EVEN HAVING THIS CONVERSATION?"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL saw it this afternoon, honestly was kind of glad I read you guys' comments beforehand! I knew when to be excited and I knew to kind of look away for that moment with the trolls...

About Radagast and the extra stuff - apparently they're pulling not only from the Hobbit book, but also from all the appendixes and the Silmarillion and things, to give everyone a full backstory and make it more of an epic than just an adventure for the dwarves and co. I liked Radagast and his bunnies :)

Oh and the barrel sequence....I trust him to be so detailed as to give us ALL the sneezes :) Because there are a lot, I believe...

I'm posting this from my mobile at the moment, but when I have computer access I'll link you guys to a clip from that very scene.

Eeep! So CUTE! I melted. And continue to melt each time I watch it. :3 <3

I'm posting this from my mobile at the moment, but when I have computer access I'll link you guys to a clip from that very scene.

Oh god. If you can do that, you will be a SAINT!

Oh god. If you can do that, you will be a SAINT!

AGREED!!

Okay, I'll have to try again to upload it in video form, but here's a (low quality - apologies) eternally looping GIF for all you lovely people. :)

2wbzxxi.jpg

I apologize for any spontaneous ovaric combustion. BLAME MARTIN FREEMAN.

MARTIN FREEMAN! w00t.gif SkiesOfPurple you are a god!!! Thank you so much for this! Unfortunately, it will be a long while before I tear my eyes from this page. Goodbye potentially productive evening. And if you put the video up I may just spend all day here. But I'm perfectly fine with that. :)

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!

Okay, I'll have to try again to upload it in video form, but here's a (low quality - apologies) eternally looping GIF for all you lovely people. smile.png

2wbzxxi.jpg

AWWWWWWWW. Sweet Jeezus. Look at all the cute. :cryhappy: I love the movement in his hair as he sneezes. :wub: Thanks, SkiesOfPurple!

Okay, I'll have to try again to upload it in video form, but here's a (low quality - apologies) eternally looping GIF for all you lovely people. smile.png

2wbzxxi.jpg

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! I haven't had the chance to see this movie yet because I want to watch all of The Lord of The Rings ones first so this awesome!

Precious baby. :wub: I love that he sneezes against the side of his fingers. And the following rub/grab? Soooo cuuuute! :yay:

WHOA WHOA WHOA~

I step in here to chat about the movie and the sneezing and THEN JIMINY CHRISTMAS THERE'S A GIF RIGHT HERE.

SKIES.

THANK YOU~.. Best Christmas present EVER <3 <3 <3

I just sort of slipped in to say that I agree with allll of you here that Freeman's sneeze was unexpected and CUTE~

I love that I didn't see it coming, since I got such a little tingly happiness from it, but then again, I wish I had been paying MORE ATTENTION DAGNABBIT!

I almost missed it! x'DDDD

And yeah.. those trolls.. I actually had to look away and laugh, since I always do that when I'm incredibly uncomfortable.. I shielded my eyes and was like, "Ohhh, man.. gross..".. GEEZ THAT WAS TERRIBLE.. SO NASTY..

Freakin troll.. ruining things x'DD.

Annnnnyyway, I'm ALSO very pleased that there will be much attention to the barrel scene~.. If Jackson was willing to put in an endearing sneeze early, there HAS to be more, right? I know there's some disagreement over the way he's handling the film, but I think he's taking creative risks while also keeping hard to the book~.. I quite liked the movie and its score, and am very impatient for the next one <3

Oh my goodness gracious. All my love and gratitude toward SkiesOfPurple for that GIF... I can die happy now. Martin is just too cute for words and almost unbearably so when he's all sneezy.

HOLY SHIT I SAW THE MOVIE TODAY AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! Bilbo was so adorable and heart warming and I love the dwarves and why are all elves in like every game such dicks?!?!?! I LOVED IT!!!!

Oh and Bolbo's sneeze, >//////< ~<3 <3 <3 <3 so CUUUUUTE!!!! :D :D

But yes, the trolls? NO THANK YOU. GOOD DAY, SIR.

I would have to agree there. That was absolutely disgusting and plenty disturbing...*shutters*

Okay, because I love you guys...

You can download/watch that scene (includes before and after the "moment") HERE.

(It's completely safe, I promise you! If any pop-ups well, pop up, just close them.)

ENJOY!~~~

Okay, because I love you guys...

You can download/watch that scene (includes before and after the "moment") HERE.

(It's completely safe, I promise you! If any pop-ups well, pop up, just close them.)

ENJOY!~~~

O_____O HOLY SHIT TITIES YOU ARE AO AMAZING PURPLE!!!! <3333333333 This is an AMAZING new years gift THANK YOU!!!!!!! ;D :D :D

Archived