Sneeze Fetish Forum

Picture Prompt Fic Meme

Wig_Powder

"...ah...."

Oh god, here we go again.

"....huh-ih...."

Where the hell are those tissues? I literally had them here five...

"ihhh... *sniff*"

...minutes ago. Sure I haven't used them already? I can't...

"Hih-ISHIEW! ih'TCHIEW!"

Ugh. Excellent. Now my hands are covered in...

"heh-ah..."

Oh, again? Really?

"...ah-heh...."

Alright, no, I'm gonna need those tissues this time. That last sneeze was a mess.

"Ihh...hahh...."

Come on, fight it back, fight it back, they're here somewhere.

"Ahh... *sniff* ...ah..."

Got them! Oh, thank god! Alright, good to go. Launch the lifeboats, or whatever.

"Ah'ISHIEW! Huh-ESHIEW! Uh...hih-TCHISHIEW!"

Wow... there were quite a few knocking about in there, huh? 

"Uh'ISHIEW! HahSHIEW!"

Alright, we gonna wrap this up, already, or...?

"heh... haah..."

Okay. Great so--

"Hihh-TCHISIHEW! hehESHIEW! ...I... I cad't... hehTCHIEW!"

I hate colds

---

https://www.pond5.com/stock-footage/item/140749513-portrait-beautiful-caucasian-woman-runny-nose-walking-city-s

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wig_Powder

• Likesn

• normandy

• Healer

'Oh god, why today of all days' was the first thought of Karina as she woke.  The stuffy nose, scratchy throat, why today when she had a major presentation. 

On the train on the way to the office the tickle started deep in her nose.  She rubbed firmly across the bridge of her nose, wanting the tickle to hold off.  Once she started sneezing, she knew that she'd be off.  The key was to hold back as much as she could, until she got off the train and out of the station. 

She placed a finger each side of her nose and tried to ignore the tingling tickles.  She tried covering her nose with her tissue and blowing gently, trying not to draw attention to herself on the packed train. 

She spent the rest of the journey sniffling softly until the doors opened at her stop.  She darted through them and took the stairs at a pace, not wanting to start to sneeze inside the station. 

Once on the street she started the short walk to the office, her demeanour starting to relax as she now willed the sneezes to come before she had to walk through reception. 

Mid stride she felt the shift, knowing that the tingling in her nose was definitely about to become a sneeze. 

Her head tilted back as she gasped before her nose snaps back forward to be muffled into the tissues "Huhh-IIISSSHHHUUU! ESHHHHHOOO! T'SCHHH!" 

She wiped her nose and carried on, barely breaking stride in her journey towards the office. 

https://www.pond5.com/stock-footage/item/140233327-sick-young-caucasian-man-working-his-cubicle-office-fighting

• 11 months later...

Harvey sighed as he tapped on his keyboard, resisting the urge to rub at his eyes. They felt heavy and grainy, and seemed to ache a little, though that could have just been him mixing it up with the headache he was slowly developing. Two more hours, he told himself, Two more hours and then you're out of here.

He had no idea where this illness had come from. He'd woken up feeling fine, and gone through most of the workday and his lunch break without incident. Then, around Two, he'd started feeling thirsty, a feeling which didn't go away even after he drank both water and coffee. Fifteen minutes later, he'd started to feel tired. And twenty minutes after that, the headache had started. All of this combined was enough for him to come to only one conclusion; he was coming down with a cold.

Not wanting to waste a sick day when he was so close to the end of the workday, he'd decided to power through it, even though staring at a computer screen wasn't exactly great for his head or his eyes. But as long as the headache remained relatively mild and he didn't start shivering, sweating, or getting too congested, he thought he'd be able to reach Five pm.

As he was wrapping up his current paragraph, he felt a prickle in his nose. Quickly saving his work just in case, he reached for the tissue box beside his computer, keeping his other hand close to his nose just in case he wasn't able to get the tissue to his face in time. Fortunately, he made it, and promptly muffled his sneeze in it to the best of his ability. “Eh...Hh-pfffttt!

The sneeze was promptly followed by a short cough, and Harvey felt his heart sink. He still thought he'd have a chance of making it through the workday, but if his symptoms were coming on this rapidly, he was probably going to be in for a pretty rough few days as the cold worked through his system. Sniffing and sighing, he returned to work, keeping the tissue in his hand just in case. Picking up his phone, he took a quick glance at the time. One hour and twenty-five minutes to go...

My picture: https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/yawning-maid-during-a-business-presentation-royalty-free-image/78783735

(I know it says "Yawning maid" but I think you can easily reinterpret it to being about her bringing her hand up to her face to cover a sneeze.)