Sneeze Fetish Forum

Artist's Corner (a topic for sharing artwork)

VoOs

As evident from the Art Board, we know we have loads of talented artists on here. Fetish art is awesomesauce, of course, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share other works of theirs as well? I would love to see what kind of art our members like to create when they're not "drawing dirt", as pig calls it. laughing.gif

Feel free to post your art directly in this topic, or, if you prefer, share a link to your online gallery/tumblr/Deviantart.

Anyone up for it? artist.gif

HA! I already love this topic! I wanna see what everyone draws/paints/whatever! biggrin.png I hope this thread will be long, lively and image-heavy. biggrin.png

This is what I'm currently working on (it's been on the easel for quite a long time now). It's missing some leaf gold.

WIP_zpsac7927fc.jpg

It's a big watercolour (almost whole sheet, just a bit of the width cut out).

HA! I already love this topic! I wanna see what everyone draws/paints/whatever! biggrin.png I hope this thread will be long, lively and image-heavy. biggrin.png

This is what I'm currently working on (it's been on the easel for quite a long time now). It's missing some leaf gold.

WIP_zpsac7927fc.jpg

It's a big watercolour (almost whole sheet, just a bit of the width cut out).

Jeezus, just how cool is that? Wow. I'm in love with its spindely legs, and how... fragile it looks. You're always great with strongly contrasting colours. <3 Gold leaf if going on the red streak later, I take it?

Alright, here are some of my latest drawings. I love my new Wacom Tablet to death, but I obviously have tons to learn when it comes to digital painting.

White-on-black portrait of Atsushi "Goth as Fuck" Sakurai. I think he might be trying to stare us to death (or get us pregnant).

I've wanted to try and paint him in this style ever since I first saw him. laughing.gif

LdOHiLR.jpg

More fanart in the same style, this time of Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock:

dCJmigB.jpg

...and another quick one (this was the first digital drawing I did = what is shading?).

Rg3fdFY.jpg

Finally, concept art of two of my newest characters, Soun and Keeita:

WoQnLha.jpg

Oh oh oh~

Dis is cool~ o3o

*goes and gets the links to his dA gallery and stuff*

My old dA account: http://moony-possu.deviantart.com/

and since I had portrait myself as a female there and got enough of that, I created a new one at some point: http://kaninraato.deviantart.com

I do mostly requested things since I rarely have any ideas on my own... lol And most of my own ideas have blood and such elements and might not fit into this board.

Something that can't found from either of those dA accounts (hidden because the image is large-ish):

watercolourexample.jpg

I think I might add some more picks when I get the opportunity to take a photo of something I had to do in school, lol...

And pig, that painting looks so great. I love your style with watercolours. And this painting looks... Almost bloody. I don't know... It looks a bit as if the animal is hurt. Pretty, just pretty. (:

Oh, VoOs~

The first one of those (the white-on-black portrait of... *checks the name* Atsushi Sakurai) pictures is awesome. It's nice how his face and hands look quite a lot like they'd be from a slightly blurred photo, but then his hair is all... comic-like. Simple and nice. And his cloths are... somewhere in between those two? The image is very, very nice.

I AM READY TO FEAST MY EYES ON THE WONDERS THAT ARE TO COME 8D

meanwhile, I will offer my failed needlework.

9s4iec.jpg

everyone's art is so amazing!!!

these are some reaaaaally old ones of mine smile.png like, really old!

I can't find any recent stuff worthy enough to put on here blushsmiley.gif

drawing1_zps5acbe4f1.jpg

random anime girl I did

drawing2_zps01a2a2d0.jpg

showing my skills with a biro heh.gif

ishtar_zps447f03c9.jpg

this is Princess Ishtar from the comic The Vampire Game... I did it at school, hence the lined paper...

You've just made me feel ashamed of my drawing skills, guys. tonguesmiley.gif But, if anyone cares about my silly drawings, here ya go:

picture008ef.jpg

This ^ is the drawing of Gloria Swanson, a silent & noir era movie star who is also one of my biggest celebrity crushes, which I've done last summer.

Then...

picture009w.jpg

I've done this one in the art class two months ago.

And the one of my newest ways of dealing with boredom in school is

picture010rx.jpg

that's right! Drawing bloody 3-D hands! :D

I love everything you guys have posted and can't wait to see more.

Wieee ~ the topic lives! in_love.gif

Sitruuna - Your style is adorable with a lovely, crimson splash of morbid. <3 <3 <3 I love your pink-haired little murderess.

glue - Ohh, that face with a head full of abstract shapes is seriously cool!

Emily - The little komono-wearing girl! wub.png So cute. I'd like one as a keychain.

PuddinPop - I'm always so envious of you people who can actually draw manga/anime style, and do it so well. That swordswoman looks gloriously badass.

LocaLocaBoka - Woah @ your 3D hand. omg.gif That was a class well spent, I must say. laughing.gif And the deer(?) in the moonlight one has a very pretty colour palette. Soothing blue. <3

--------

My gigolo OC Belias and his friend (with benefits) Rosita, being all cuddly:

FKcz66U.jpg

...and a perspective practice thingy of my new scribe/wordsmith/calligraphy sorceress (lolwut) Soun. There is non-sexual nudity here, but I hope that's okay as long as I put in under a cut? No references used, so beware of anatomy wonkiness:

ffOMsDk.jpg

Your turn! :bounce:

That perspective thing is so very amazing 8D I always liked seeing things drawn at weird angles.

Also @PuddinPop: That first picture :heart:

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO SKILLED

all I draw are ponies.

VoOs thank u so much! I kinda suck at real life drawing. if it doesnt have a solid outline im hopeless :lol: im always really jealous of people who can do drawings on tablets! ur art is just incredible! I love the Goth as Fuck :)

Emily ur hello kitty thing is incredible, I really want one!!

Loca omg that hand! uber skills dude, thats just hnnghhkfhxhx amazing!!

I am now inspired to do more....

Hmm... I should be able to get new art up next week. B3 lol

VoOoOoOo, that perspective practise ish cool. I like the feel of... kind of floating? that it has. o3o

Uhh... I'd like to add one small painting here, but I'm not sure if it's all right since the woman there not only doesn't have anything covering her chest but also has no head. lol

I know this isn't what the topic was for, but this is one of my tattoos on my back, and it's my own design, so it is my own art smile.png

tattoo_zps32640c69.jpg

Probably my favourite tattoo I have heart.gif

You guys are all vastly superior to my talent and I'm almost envious, to be honest. I lean more towards the fluffy, cute animalistic style (because I am a fluffy person) and I do have some stuff that maybe you guys would like. smile.png

Some of this is a little older- haven't drawn digital in a while and I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in seeing the babyfur stuff I do for FurAffinity.

1zn5vl0.png

Piece that I did in the summer of Sweet Tooth from Team StarKid's musical, "Holy Musical B@man!" I felt like he needed a top hat so I kind of invented one for him. Looking at it now, he looks a lot like Willy Wonka, but whatever.

2gwhoxz.png

Another piece from the summer, this time one of my characters, Zoe. A lineless-ish sort of experiment, which I personally think is rather cute. c:

34taera.png

More recent picture of my cat character (I have a plethora of characters), Vivienne "Vivi" Emilie McCarthy (or McArthur, I'm still not sure yet). I've since fixed the scar on her muzzle but I'm still rather proud of this nonetheless.

Maybe I'll upload more human-centric works later, since they do exist. But enjoy, for now. :)

Spoider thank u :) I will try my best to get off my arse and do some more soon!

Paws I love ur stuff! especially the last one, theres just something about it :heart:

Anatoli omg I love the simplicity in this, it makes it so striking :) I also love the "woof" :laugh:

Ohh my. Puddin', I really like your tattoo. 8D And I admire your guts for having more than one.

Also, @Paws, the shadow and expression on the third picture of Vivi is wonderfuuuuul o w o

Anatoli omg I love the simplicity in this, it makes it so striking I also love the "woof"

^ and that xD "WOOF"

@paws, love the last one!!!

@anatoli, so adorable x3

here's some that ive just finished

12003_572318229446347_1180467378_n_zpsad4d1fe6.jpg

i just put a bunch of lines together and BOOM.

66179_577572885587548_1044859998_n_zps6356be48.jpg

this one i JUST finished like 10 minutes ago :3

45869_575902499087920_483067967_n_zps36b4a10b.jpg

and now, this bag that i finished knitting. ive been working on the main piece for a year because it was kind of just laying around but then i decided to finish it. the same night, i cut up some fabric scraps, braided them, and sewed each end of the braided piece to a key ring. it's big enough to fit a full-sized notebook, which is a requirement for any bag of mine XD

R.L - Your chibis make me squee with cute. It's like a little Grell-you, slurping lethal tea. If you fail at making tea, you sure as hell don't fail at drawing!

glue - Softly shaded surrealism. <3 Very cool and unique. And that bag is super cute. Man, I really need to re-learn how to knit...

---

I'm on this quest to learn how to draw people standing and walking. Which I of course use as an excuse for drawing more Sherlock fanart (and profiles, apparently. I wonder when that will finally get old? rolleyes.gif )

No references still means wonkiness. John is a badass and Sherlock is a Bond villain with painfully flat feet.

HqJimjF.jpg

@glue- All the soft shading is just so super lovely, and that bag is adorable!

@VoOs- It looks so good though! As a sister of two Sherlock fans I've seen quite a bit of fanart but this is just amazing. I looove the expressions!

Little thing I finished tonight with three of my original characters. I've been developing the hell out of them recently so I felt it only made sense to do a proper colored picture of them xP

2dt8whd.png

The girl with the red highlights is Joan Holland, the boy is Ryan Gellenbeck, and the short girl is Adelaide "Addie" Wescott.

(betcha can't guess where her name came from? rolleyes1.gif)

Dang. Everyone's stuff is so impressive! I wish I could hire a few of you to decorate my apartment! Pig, I especially love that watercolor piece. I hope you'll post again when it's all done? I really love your painting style.

I can barely draw a stick figure, so I don't have any arty art to share. But since a couple others showed their handmade works, I'll contribute a few of mine. It's all jewelry. It's like the only thing I do. Ever. I'm so lame. bag.gif

8438081467_8174dbfb83_n.jpg'

This is a labradorite in a bronze wire bezel.

8447042467_24f0db9f76_n.jpg

Swarovski 14mm rivoli in a sterling 21 gauge square wire bezel

7746383532_9397ce798e_n.jpg

Riveted Canadian coin bracelet. They were left over from a trip to the Great White North, and I can't spend them here. tonguesmiley.gif

8382972614_dfcd91568d_n.jpg

Crystals and Czech fire polished glass with seed beads. Pieces like this are sewn together.

8455250995_a058673276_n.jpg

Amethyst chips and glass seed beads. Another sewn together type thing.

Oooh, PuddinPop, that's some impressive manga-style! clap.gif

VoOs, I love the latest one. So comic-y.

VFP, I can't even begin to imagine how that stuff is made! biggrin.png Looks lovely, so very feminine.

I don't comment this topic as often as I would like, but damn I'm enjoying looking at what people do!

I've been in a major painting-low for months now. Not much decent stuff done. Mostly just small silly-pieces, like this one from last December - it was a 1-year-birthday present to one small awesomeperson I know who loves ducks. wub.png

ankx.jpg

Oh, pig - you have no idea how happy that vibrant yellow down fluff makes me. :D

vfp - your jewelry is gorgeous. They look like something an elven queen would wear. <3

Archived