Sneeze Fetish Forum

Artist's Corner (a topic for sharing artwork)

VoOs

This topic is brilliant. An awesome idea :D

Pig-My goodness, woman! Those ducks are absolutely fantastic. I'm very envious of your superior skill.

Ducks are adorable! Jewelry is stunning!! I make a lot of long-strand beaded necklaces with wire work, but I don't have any pictures to post! I'd post images of my professional work (I build/make stuff for theater) but it'd be pretty easy to google and find my real name, so I'm going to err on the side of caution. You'll just have to imagine that my stuff is pretty badass :-P

Hey, I'm glad folks like the ducks! biggrin.png The littleperson seemed to at least not reject the present either. wub.png

Looks like I'm spamming this topic, but I'm having just too much fun drawing at the moment. I've been trying something completely new today... that is, drawing something monstrous. Like, with real scary-monstrous feel. heh.gif I don't draw anything fantasy-related often either (if ever) so perhaps it's not surprising that I got totally carried away... because originally, this was just meant to go on the background of something.

Well, here's a scary thing (a "character" from Fate/Zero anime)

eeppisyys.jpg

Pig, your art is amazing. :wub: I love how it says "evil scary thing" in every line, and the colours, and the detail on the breastplate thing... :wub:

Archived