Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blaine Anderson from Glee

BelieveInRollins

TODAY'S EPISODE OF GLEE.

BLAINE IS SICK!!! OH MY GOD.

OH

MY

GOD.

THE SNEEZE GODS HAVE ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS.

HIS STUFFY VOICE. IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER.

I AM FANGIRLING WAY TO HARD AT THIS.

MY

GOD

I NEED TO BREATHE.

*thud*

I don't think there is any sneezing (DAMMIT.) but he coughs a bit and he's seen blowing his nose once.

*Twitches* Oh.. Sick Blaine? That's..Cool..

*Realization sets in* JND;LKGF,SDL;GFSDNJMG';SJAMFL;AKND OMFG SICK BLAINE WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS EVER FN,MGFD,SL;G'FDS,GFD;

I'm in the middle of the episode and I think I may have "awwwwwwwww"'d so many times at Blaine's stuffy voice by now. Aw!

I'm totally not a fan of Blaine Anderson's character at all,

But Darren Criss himself, though...

ASKSJELWOWHEBKWIT FREAKING OUT THIS IS AMAZING. BUT NOW I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL BEFORE I CAN WATCH IT ONLINE OH NO.

I do think there was a sneeze, when Tina's first voiceover starts, she mentions him being sick, and there's a distant shot of Blaine jerking forward. It looked like a sneeze, but it happened very quickly, so I can't say for sure.

But that voice! Damn Darren..

I want this. In my life.

In my bed.

For forever.

Like, I'll chain him if I have to.

I don't care.

He coughs a few times, but no sneezing. But, OMG.

There are just so many things... Blaine. Blaine. Just... OMG.

Also, on an unrelated note - did anyone catch the Hedwig reference?

I was going to post this topic! Haha. As I watched this last night I was thinking, "I wonder who's going to post about this first," Sorry to get a little off topic, but were there any sneezes from Glee? In the first episode of last season I think, Kurt

I was going to post this topic! Haha. As I watched this last night I was thinking, "I wonder who's going to post about this first," Sorry to get a little off topic, but were there any sneezes from Glee? In the first episode of last season I think, Kurt faked a sneeze. I am left wondering why they didn't make Darren sneeze. :(

There was also the ep with the monkey flu or whatever the hell it was - it's Glee *rolls eyes*. Lauren sneezed on Figgins - I can't remember if there was sound, I think it was slow-mo - and a few Wemma/Werri care taking things...

There was also the ep with the monkey flu or whatever the hell it was - it's Glee *rolls eyes*. Lauren sneezed on Figgins - I can't remember if there was sound, I think it was slow-mo - and a few Wemma/Werri care taking things...

Yeah I remember that one. :)

Ahahaha...

hahaha...

ha...

This does make me a little sad that I gave up on Glee but the gifs are extremely lovely :D he's truly amazing. Makes me think back to Team StarKid's SPACE Tour when he got to do that one glorious fake. Truly amazing, even if there aren't any sneezes in it. :wubsmiley:

Darren Criss with the sick and the Glee and the tissue and the OH MY uhoh.gif

It sucks because we're actually behind in the UK and I refuse to watch it online in case I spoil the whole season for myself. I guess I'll just have to fangirl over that gif. Thank you SO MUCH for posting! I also need to track down that "Monkey Flu" episode because I think that was from the days where Glee wasn't really at the top of my fandom list because I can't recall it!upset.gif

I also need to track down that "Monkey Flu" episode because I think that was from the days where Glee wasn't really at the top of my fandom list because I can't recall it!upset.gif

Season 2, Episode 7, "The Substitute." If I recall correctly there are two sneezes from Lauren Zizes at the very beginning, and also lots of fluffy caretaking scenes between Mr. Schue and Emma. c:

I also need to track down that "Monkey Flu" episode because I think that was from the days where Glee wasn't really at the top of my fandom list because I can't recall it!upset.gif

Season 2, Episode 7, "The Substitute." If I recall correctly there are two sneezes from Lauren Zizes at the very beginning, and also lots of fluffy caretaking scenes between Mr. Schue and Emma. c:

Ohh great!! Thank you! I'll get right on that twisted1.gif

You guys!!! This episode made my life! I saw it online a couple days late (I watch with my mom and sis so I had to wait) and the whole time I was just silently freaking out inside! I thought I was dreaming. It was literally a dream come true. If you can't tell from my icon, Darren Criss is my favorite and seeing him sniffle and cough and blow his nose and have an adorable stuffy voice, all well acted... I died. I am writing this from beyond the grave.

Archived