Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blaine Anderson from Glee

BelieveInRollins

You guys!!! This episode made my life! I saw it online a couple days late (I watch with my mom and sis so I had to wait) and the whole time I was just silently freaking out inside! I thought I was dreaming. It was literally a dream come true. If you can't tell from my icon, Darren Criss is my favorite and seeing him sniffle and cough and blow his nose and have an adorable stuffy voice, all well acted... I died. I am writing this from beyond the grave.

My expectations are sky high after reading this! I hope I won't be disappointed yay.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my God. This was so so so so extremely hot. I barely made it through the episode alive... Good thing I was home alone when I was watching this. I was fangirling/squealing/giggling/dancing around my room so hard I almost passed out :D

And I'm with Immie Pattie here, I do think that was a sneeze in the distant shot when Tina's voice over starts. It's such a shame we didn't get a better look though...

Oh, and who else thought Blaine was going to sneeze when he yawned in the scene in his bedroom? I was super disappointed when he didn't sneeze, but this whole interrupted-speech-thing was still sooo good! thumbsup.gif

Going slightly off-topic... Did anyone think Finn sounded kind of congested in that episode or is it just me? It was most obvious in the scene in the beginning where he explains the Diva Off to the Glee Club, but I think he still sounded kind of sick in almost every scene... Or is it just my mind playing tricks on me?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived