Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze association game

Chanel_no5

rock --> rock n roll --> Manfred Mann's Earth Band --> the song "Blinded by the Light" --> the line in that song that goes "with this very unpeasin' sneezin' and wheezin the calliope crashed to the ground"

(this might be a stretch, lol)

next word: kayak

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MyOwnPrivateSFC

• Wig_Powder

• VividBubbles!

• SaberToothedTiger

Kayak--> River--> Falling in the river --> catching a cold from falling in the river :P

Next word: hat

Hat —> shields eyes from sun—> takes off hat —> sun suddenly in eyes —> photic sneeze reflex —> sneeze

(not sure if that makes sense but yeah:sweatdrop:)

popcorn

Popcorn -> pop -> soda -> soda cans -> canned food -> pantry -> closet -> cleaning closet -> cleaning -> dusting -> dust allergy -> sneeze!:sneeze:

Next word: university

Edited by VividBubbles!
  • 11 months later...

Since I just mentioned this thread in my latest post, I felt like I should try bringing it back, so…

Bicycle--outdoor activity--outdoors--plants grow outdoors--plants--pollen--sneeze.

My word: Mouse.

• 2 weeks later...

Balloon -> Air -> Airborne particles -> Irritant -> Allergy -> Sneeze

Hornpipe. 

Hornpipe > Dance > Ballet > Swan Lake > Swan feathers > Nose tickles > Sneeze

Video Games

Easy mode: Video Games--the "Sneezing in Video Games" thread here on the forum--Sneezing.

Medium Mode: Video Games--The Allergic Cliffs level in Logical Journey of the Zoombinis--Sneezing (or Allergies--Sneeze if you prefer).

Hard Mode: Video Games--controller--buttons--button nose--nose--sneeze.

My word: Templar.

Templar -> Knights Templar -> Christianity -> blessings -> bless you -> sneeze

Coconut

• 1 month later...

Easy mode (and inspired by a post I saw here on the forum): Arrow--feather fletching at the end of the arrow--feather--feather tickling nose--sneeze.

Slightly harder mode: arrow--cupid's arrow--cupid--cupid's wings--feathered wings--feather--feather tickling nose--sneeze.

My word: Paisley.

Paisley -> A word I don’t know and am lazy to search up -> Lazy -> Couch potato -> Potato -> Vegetable -> Plant -> Herbivores -> Animals -> Furry animals -> Fur -> Fur allergies -> Allergies -> Sneeze

On a more serious note:

Paisley -> Feather-shaped figures -> Feather -> Feather tickling nose -> Sneeze

Rendezvous 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

Cheese ->  rhymes with sneeze 😂

Ok, ok, more serious: cheese -> milk -> cow -> farm -> crops -> fields -> flowers, pollen -> allergies -> sneeze

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 10:17 AM, peach_princess said:

Cheese ->  rhymes with sneeze 😂

Ok, ok, more serious: cheese -> milk -> cow -> farm -> crops -> fields -> flowers, pollen -> allergies -> sneeze

You forgot to include a word for the next person. Do you want to put one in, or shall I come up with a new one?

Sword--sword fight--duel--the magic duel in The Sword in the Stone--ends with Madam Mim getting sick and sneezing---sneeze.

My word: Pitcher (as in something that holds water, though if you want to do the baseball position as a bonus, go ahead.)

o i have 2 for pitcher.

pitcher, sitting dusty and disused on a shelf somewhere until somebody unearths it and blows the dust away, causing them to sneeze

OR

pitcher, filled with a huge, colorful bouquet of wildflowers, that keeps making someone sneeze 

new word: office

Office->person typing on a computer->writer->journalist->my character Sarah Holden (shameless self-promo)->journalist with a cold->cold->sneeze 

More serious: Office->room filled with employers->crowded room->lots of people close together->bacteria spreads->viruses->cold->sneeze (and thus that person gets the whole office sick, great job)

Classical

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

Classical--Classical music--Mozart--Mozart lived in the 1700's--fashions in the 1700's included powdered wigs--wig powder--I love the idea of wig powder making someone sneeze (hence my username)--sneeze.

My word: Brooch.

M&Ms— sweet— sweet as in adorable— adorable = fluff— fluff comes from caretaking— caretaking usually means someone is sick— sick = sneeze

Shoe