Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Amazing Blind Date! (F- long)

Kobe

I've been lurking for quite a while, but have been around the community for about four years now. I've never posted before, but after my blind date last night, I couldn't help but sharing this amazing experience!

My buddy hooked me up with this girl who works with his girlfriend. We met at a Starbuck's in town. I got there a few minutes early, but sat in the parking lot. I was trying to scope out who this girl was so I could see what she looked like before I went in. I had my windows down while I was in the car, and all of a sudden I hear these incredibly cute female sneezes. I looked around out to see who it was, and there was this hot girl sneezing in her car. She must have sneezed about 8-9 times. The only clue I had about what this girl looked like was what she'd be wearing. My buddy told me she'd be wearing a red top, kinda like a belly shirt. I was totally hoping the girl who was sneezing in her car was my infamous blind date. Sure enough, after she got herself together, she emerged from her car wearing a red top!! I was like, "YES!!"

I waited a few minutes to go in to Starbuck's. Once I entered I pretended to not know where she was or who she was. I walked in, looked around, looked directly at her, then continued to look around again. My buddy's girlfriend had told her basically what I looked like. As I was pretending to look around, she comes up behind me and asks if I'm meeting someone on a blind date. I said yes and we sat down. She was about 5'2" 110 lbs, reddish brown hair and green eyes. She was really hot!! Great body too! Oh, and of course, a cute little nose. :D

We were talking and getting to know each other, and I noticed she kept sniffling. I didn't want to make it obvious, so I just passed it off. As we continued to talk, she started pushing on her nose. I was thinking, "Jackpot, baby!" She continued to push on her nose for the next few minutes. We seemed to be getting along, so I suggested we leave and go to dinner. She agreed, but wanted to use the ladies restroom before leaving. Ironically enough, we were sitting sort of close to the restroom, so I told her I'd wait for her at the table. Once she went in, I quietly listened and sure enough, she started sneezing. I lost count after 25. They were all different varieties, big and cute, quick, rapid fires, back to big and cute. There were all very feminine sounding sneezes. After a few minutes, she came out and we proceeded to my car.

Since it was kind of warm out still, I turned on the A/C when we got in the car. She kept sniffling and itching her nose as I started driving. I innocently asked, "Are you OK?" She said, "Yeah, it's just my allergies." I asked her what she was allergic to and she basically said everything!! I fed her some bullshit line about wanting to become an allergist, yada, yada, yada, and that I knew quite a bit about allergies.

The topic of conversation quickly switched to her allergies and what made her sneeze!! I was in heaven. She started pushing on her nose again and I knew she was going to start sneezing any second. I said, "Um, you have to sneeze, don't you?" She said, "How did you know that?" I told her I knew about allergies, (ha ha) and that I knew she had to sneeze at Starbuck's. She laughed and kinda touched my arm gently. I told her it was OK if she had to sneeze. She said, "Really?" I told her that it was fine with me. She told me her last boyfriend absolutely hated it and she was embarressed to do it in front of him. I reassured her it was cool with me and it was like a weight was lifted off her shoulders. She smiled and thanked me. I told her to let go of her nose already, jokingly. She asked me if I was sure and I told her yes. She smiled again and said, "OK, here goes!" She proceeded to sneeze for about 15 minutes non-stop. She usually sneezed in sets of 6-7, but if she tried to talk while sneezing that would extend the sets. When she was finally done, I told her that I thought her sneezes were the cutest, most adorable sneezes I've ever heard. She grabbed my hand, told me I was really sweet and she thanked me, and that she's actually heard that before.

I guess there are more of "us" out there than we know!!

I had an excellent evening with her. She sneezed off and on all night long. It was amazing!! She was so relieved that I didn't mind her sneezing. She said that she was worried she'd constantly have to go in the restroom to sneeze. I definitely plan on calling her again so we can hook up. This was an amazing blind date. The best ever!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, no problem! I'm sure there will be many, many future stories I can share. She just left me a message on my answering machine and she sneezed 12 times!! When I heard it, I was like "SWEET!" I'm saving that one for a while :D I wonder if there's any way I can transfer it from my machine to here. Any thoughts?

Guest zsneeze07
Oh wow, I'm so jealous!  Thank you so much for sharing that with us!  :D

God......How! That can't be real! I can't believe it you actually summed up my dream date. I'm not just saying that either because I always dreamed about having a girl who sneezed A LOT but no one ever appreciated them. Then I would do what you did and tell her it did not bother me and let em out! I'm happy for you man, I'm glad it's happening to someone and maybe if I'm lucky one day I will hit the uh umm "Jackpot" one day! I am only 18 so I'm not worried about time.

Splendid Obs Kobe, thank you so much for posting it :omg: . Lol...It sounds like you owe your friend and his girlfriend a night at the pub for that set-up :)

I hope that a great relationship grows from the sneezy date :D

u can always email it to bondi so he can put it on his site.

If not sen dit to the people who would like it. me being one.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

You can't help but feel a bit sorry for the poor girl but Jeez, from an an sf's point of view, that's one heleva sexy message...... You're a lucky, lucky, thrice lucky man.

PS. Kobe has it ever occured to you that she may be a sneeze fetishist as well???

After all, maybe she was testing you out with that phone message?....

Guest Troeterin

Hm ... I know I am in danger of being flamed, but I will say that anyway:

I at first was happy for you that you met your dream girl on your dream date.

I was not so happy though, when I learned that you put a copy of the tape of your answering machine on this site. I still really can't believe you're doing that without the girl's permission. I think that's a very mean thing to do. Sure, some people wouldn't mind, but you don't know if she is one of them.

I thought you liked her and that you consider the possibility that she might become your girlfriend. Then why do you do such a thing to her?

These are just my thoughts on this subject ... obviously, the majority thinks differently. ;)

Hm ... I know I am in danger of being flamed, but I will say that anyway:

I at first was happy for you that you met your dream girl on your dream date.

I was not so happy though, when I learned that you put a copy of the tape of your answering machine on this site. I still really can't believe you're doing that without the girl's permission. I think that's a very mean thing to do. Sure, some people wouldn't mind, but you don't know if she is one of them.

I thought you liked her and that you consider the possibility that she might become your girlfriend. Then why do you do such a thing to her?

These are just my thoughts on this subject ... obviously, the majority thinks differently.  ;)

I already cleared it with her. I wouldn't randomly post something without permission. I've already discussed this with Bondi.

PS. Kobe has it ever occured to you that she may be a sneeze fetishist  as well???

After all, maybe she was testing you out with that phone message?....

Good thought :) I don't know if she is a fetishist, but is aware of the whole sneezing thing since it occupies her every waking moment. She was sneezing like crazy today when I was talking to her on the phone. I was in the car on my cell and I have to say it was hard to concentrate on driving B-P

You must be the luckiest guy we've ever met here. Has she considered joining an internet Forum for people who are in to sneezing? B-P

Kobe,

Well if she's into having her sneezes recorded and posted online, she knows about the sneezing fascination fro some people and she sounds totally cool (cooler than most!) because she doesn't mind, think it's weird etc...You really are a lucky guy and I hope things work out for both of you! She's about to discover that there are throngs of people who worship her condition - including you! B-P

Guest Troeterin
I already cleared it with her. I wouldn't randomly post something without permission. I've already discussed this with Bondi.

In that case, I aplogize and wish you good luck for the future with this girl. B-P

Archived