Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Amazing Blind Date! (F- long)

Kobe

I have to agree with you, it IS damn sexy the way she always seems to have a sneeze on deck and ready to go!

She has seen allergist after allergist and nothing seems to help her. Not even the meds that much. She told me she's been like this all her life. She also told me she got teased a lot in school and stuff. I feel bad for her when she suffers the way she has been lately, but it seems like nothing seems to give her any relief.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She must have some way to keep it under control in her daily life, work etc. After all the first time you met her she didn't sneeze in your presence at Starbucks. The only other person who comes close to those extreme allergies that I've heard is Sneezy Tiffani. She put up with a lot of crap too.

Kobe, those wavs are just the horniest thing ever.... but like some other people here, I'm confused by my own feelings of facination and compassion.

I suppose this the inevitable dilemma of being a sneeze fetishist

Anyway, a big Thank you to yourself and especially Kristin for sharing with us.

By the way, does she tend to use a tissue(s) during these fits ?

I have some questions. What kind of job does she have? Does she work with other people? If she has a cubicle aren't there other people near her? How does she drive anywhere when she is sneezing constantly? That would be dangerous. Look don't get me wrong, I think her sneezes are hot and I love listening to the wavs. BUT...I have some serious doubts as to the authenticity of the sneezing (meaning I think they are induced, and I think she could control them). Worst case scenerio a doctor could fix her sinuses. I hope I do not get flamed for this post...there will be members who will say don't you like listening to her wavs she will disappear if we question her. However, I think there needs to be a division between fantasy and reality, and as a realist I do not believe that a human could possibly sneeze that much every day.

Kobe, those wavs are just the horniest thing ever.... but like some other people here, I'm confused by my own feelings of facination and compassion.

Her wavs are awesome and I'm glad you like them! Good to hear you're making good use of them ;)

She has been suffering a great deal though lately. If anybody knows about how Reactine works, let me know. Her insurance doesn't cover Zyrtec anymore and that was the only thing that seemed to give her some relief.

I have some questions.  What kind of job does she have?  Does she work with other people?  If she has a cubicle aren't there other people near her?  How does she drive anywhere when she is sneezing constantly?  That would be dangerous.  Look don't get me wrong, I think her sneezes are hot and I love listening to the wavs.  BUT...I have some serious doubts as to the authenticity of the sneezing (meaning I think they are induced, and I think she could control them).  Worst case scenerio a doctor could fix her sinuses.  I hope I do not get flamed for this post...there will be members who will say don't you like listening to her wavs she will disappear if we question her.  However, I think there needs to be a division between fantasy and reality, and as a realist I do not believe that a human could possibly sneeze that much every day.

All I have to say is I'm not about to start addressing your questions because the only thing that would make you believe she was truly the real deal was to see her in person. Not that I'd even suggest it to her, but a video wouldn't even work for you because you'd have some remark about how it was doctored in some way. Ever since day one, you've been playing detective trying to find some AOL screen name or picture of her.

Before you make accusations, you should know what you're commenting on. Your statements are based on a lack of knowledge of her situation. I can just as easily not pass the messages to Bondi. It doesn't matter to me. I just thought I'd share what I've been able to enjoy by being with her. I don't need to scam this community like others have in the past. I have been around for a long time and uncovered a very interesting tidbit about somebody who fooled almost all of you for quite a while. This is somebody who was a so called famous person around here. A few people know who I'm talking about. I don't need to do what that person did to get off on fooling people and get a rush from lying.

In closing, all I'll say is the reality is I found somebody you wish you had and the fantasy of the whole thing is what you do when listening to her.

Kobe, you are so awesome...LOL!

There's no way she's inducing. And even if she was, I would never complain! She sounds like a really sweet person, too....

As far as allergies, my SO takes Flonase and it works well. Has she tried any of the nasal sprays like that? Also, there is a natural one you can get over the counter...I think it is called Zicam? It has helped a LOT of people I know.

She is also very lucky to have you. I mean, my SO was sometimes embarrassed by the constant sneezing, but when they found out I loved it, now it's almost like a comfort to them. It's always nice to have someone that understands!

And as for scammers. . .I think I know who you are talking about, but I'm keeping my mouth shut. LOL!

Just enjoy the wavs, people. It's like winning the lottery and wondering if the money is real and having it inspected by the bank!

~Frack

PS...LOVE her new message! SO cute! She's adorable!

Has she tried any natural remedies? If not that might be worth looking into.

There's even some very simple ones which needn't cost too much, putting onions in with cooking for example. I think I have already said somewhere else that that seems to help my sister a little (and every little must help). Also, if there are any apiaries in the area she could try getting hold of some local honey. I assume that works as it was produced from the pollen that is causing the problem, so it desensitizes the body to it. It has to be local though (I'm sure that if there are beekeeping societies in the area, they are probably advertised on the web).

Alternative therapies are certainly worth investigating if she hasn't already. They may not help, but it's not as if conventional medicine is helping either!

Just a couple of suggestions. But whatever, thank you both for sharing ;)

Well, thankfully, she's a dry sneezer. With all that sneezing, it could get rather messy. She usually doesn't need to sneeze into a tissue with every sneeze, but sometimes I suggest that she does to try and get out whatever is tickling her nose.

BTW, watching her trying to suppress a sneeze in public is totally awesome. It's an amazing site to see!

Has she tried any natural remedies? If not that might be worth looking into.

There's even some very simple ones which needn't cost too much, putting onions in with cooking for example. I think I have already said somewhere else that that seems to help my sister a little (and every little must help). Also, if there are any apiaries in the area she could try getting hold of some local honey. I assume that works as it was produced from the pollen that is causing the problem, so it desensitizes the body to it. It has to be local though (I'm sure that if there are beekeeping societies in the area, they are probably advertised on the web).

Alternative therapies are certainly worth investigating if she hasn't already. They may not help, but it's not as if conventional medicine is helping either!

Just a couple of suggestions. But whatever, thank you both for sharing ;)

Thanks for the advice. She told me she's tried bee pollen and everything you could possibly find in a health food store. Maybe changing her diet might help as well. I'll pass on the info to her and search around on the net. And, you're welcome! Glad you like her messages.

Kobe, you are so awesome...LOL!

There's no way she's inducing.  And even if she was, I would never complain!  She sounds like a really sweet person, too....

As far as allergies, my SO takes Flonase and it works well.  Has she tried any of the nasal sprays like that?  Also, there is a natural one you can get over the counter...I think it is called Zicam?  It has helped a LOT of people I know. 

She is also very lucky to have you.  I mean, my SO was sometimes embarrassed by the constant sneezing, but when they found out I loved it, now it's almost like a comfort to them.    It's always nice to have someone that understands!

And as for scammers. . .I think I know who you are talking about, but I'm keeping my mouth shut.  LOL! 

Just enjoy the wavs, people.  It's like winning the lottery and wondering if the money is real and having it inspected by the bank!

~Frack

PS...LOVE her new message!  SO cute!  She's adorable!

Frack, omg, keep everything away from her nose! If you just tap her nose, she'll sneeze. She told me some amazing stories about her attempts to use nose sprays....no way! The meds wouldn't stay up there long enough. The problem is, she doesn't sneeze just once, and if she does, she's gonna cause herself to have an even bigger fit. She's definitely a multiple sneezer, sneezing between 6-8 times per set. It's funny because I know her pattern already. She usually does a 6 or 7, but if the second to last sneeze wasn't small enough, she starts another 6 or 7. She always ends with a huge one to finish off the set. In time, maybe I'll see if she will actually record one of her fits and I'll send part of it to Bondi. I think a full on fit would be too large of a file to download!

Guest zsneeze07

Yeah, that sounds great but, like EerieOne said only if she has no problems with it. Kristin is awesome and she has given us a lot so she should not be pressured! A question Kobe, What's the most amount of times you've heard her sneezed in a single set?

Kobe, What's the most amount of times you've heard her sneezed in a single set?

Well, I'm not sure about the most in a single set, but we did play a little game tonight and I counted 47 sneezes in 60 seconds. Yes, you read correctly, and I'm not exaggerating! She let them build up and she held them as long as she possibly could. Actually, she sneezes so much now that I don't even count anymore. If I even try, I lose track.

I just sent Bondi another message from her drive home, well, she actually pulled over because she was sneezing so much and commented how she was leaving me a message because I thought she was so cute. It will be up soon, check it out!

Kobe-

I love that she does this for you - it is fabulous! You are a lucky boi indeed to be sure to be sure -

Say, something just dawned on me - when you kiss her ( and I know you must as with my s/o I would not be able to resist) can she stop sneezing long enough?

This is very cool and so wonderful that she does not mind your sharing - the times men and a few special have indulged in the fetish for me, I have been so damn delighted.

Be well and blessings to your lady!

Kitty ;)

Ooooh yes....I have some friends who do that as well....I adore it!

Sometimes, my SO will push me away if a sneeze is building and we are kissing. . .but has learned that this is not a BAD thing! LOL!

Can't WAIT to hear her new wav! She reminds me of someone dear to my heart....and it drives me insane...!

Guest zsneeze07
Kobe, What's the most amount of times you've heard her sneezed in a single set?

Well, I'm not sure about the most in a single set, but we did play a little game tonight and I counted 47 sneezes in 60 seconds. Yes, you read correctly, and I'm not exaggerating! She let them build up and she held them as long as she possibly could. Actually, she sneezes so much now that I don't even count anymore. If I even try, I lose track.

I just sent Bondi another message from her drive home, well, she actually pulled over because she was sneezing so much and commented how she was leaving me a message because I thought she was so cute. It will be up soon, check it out!

That is awesome! if I know my math that's a sneeze like every 1.25 seconds.

Kobe-

I love that she does this for you - it is fabulous! You are a lucky boi indeed to be sure to be sure -

Say, something just dawned on me - when you kiss her ( and I know you must as with my s/o  I would not be able to resist)  can she stop sneezing long enough?

This is very cool and so wonderful that she does not mind your sharing - the times men and a few special have indulged in the fetish for me, I have been so damn delighted.

Be well and blessings to your lady!

Kitty  :yes:

Kitty,

I try and catch her between sneezes, but sometimes I sneak one in when she is actually sneezing. She's a dry sneezer, so it's kinda cool to do that now and then. That also seems to be one of the things that stops her from sneezing, although it's only for a few seconds. ;)

Last night, she was about to start sneezing and I started tickling her. It was the most amazing thing I ever saw....laughing in between sneezes, very cool. Then she strattled me and tried to do the same, but ended up sneezing instead. Another time, she was about to sneeze, and I got ballsy and pinched her nose. She started laughing, but eventually sneezed while I was pinching it. Those were amazing stifles, and boy were some of those powerful! :D

That is awesome! if I know my math that's a sneeze like every 1.25 seconds.

She did a lot of rapid fire sneezes like, chhhh, chhhh, chhhh, then a few big ones, then another set of rapid fires and more big ones. It was the most amazing 60 seconds I've ever seen!

I found myself wondering today how many calories Kristen must burn a day with such intense sneezing like that.

I'm not sure on how many calories she burns, but she does have some strong, tight abs! :yes:

Guest kate11smith

Having pretty bad allergies myself, I can say that the only thing that helps is the nasal sprays like Flonase or Rhinocort Aqua. The newer water based sprays aren't as irritating as the old ones, so it might be worth trying if she hasn't tried it in a while. They make me sneeze when I first take them, but after about a week it stops happening. When my dr. first gave them to me, it was like- wow, so this is what it's like to feel normal. ;)

Since the Zyrtec helps a little, most insurance companies have a special form that the Dr. can fill out so that it is covered. It's usually a pain for you and for the Dr, but in this case I think it would be worthwhile. Leave it to the insurance co to not pay for the only drug that actually helps! Personally, the Zyrtec only helps in combination with Rhinocort. Thank goodness for pharmaceutical companies!

Not that I want to stop the flow of awesome wavs, but I feel bad knowing how miserable she is. :yes:

Kate

Having pretty bad allergies myself, I can say that the only thing that helps is the nasal sprays like Flonase or Rhinocort Aqua.  The newer water based sprays aren't as irritating as the old ones, so it might be worth trying if she hasn't tried it in a while.  They make me sneeze when I first take them, but after about a week it stops happening.  When my dr. first gave them to me, it was like- wow, so this is what it's like to feel normal.  ;)

Since the Zyrtec helps a little, most insurance companies have a special form that the Dr. can fill out so that it is covered.  It's usually a pain for you and for the Dr, but in this case I think it would be worthwhile.  Leave it to the insurance co to not pay for the only drug that actually helps!  Personally, the Zyrtec only helps in combination with Rhinocort.  Thank goodness for pharmaceutical companies!

Not that I want to stop the flow of awesome wavs, but I feel bad knowing how miserable she is. :yes:

Kate

Kate,

Thanks for the advice. Only problem with the nasal sprays is they make her sneeze immediately. She can't get anything near her nose. Even when her hair brushes against her nose it makes her sneeze! That being said, she's told me about the marathon sneezing attacks she's had when trying Rhinocort Aqua. She sneezes the medication right out once she sprays it. I know Rhinocort works because I've actually used it in combo with Zyrtec when I've had sinus infections, but we're talking about probably the sneeziest girl, or person for that matter that I've ever known or heard about. She easily sneezes 1000+ times a day like clockwork. If you like her wavs, I just sent Bondi a new one that has about 50+ sneezes on it. She did that in a little over 2 minutes.

Kobe

• 3 weeks later...

This poor girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bleh:

How does she get any work done? I mean, great for us (and amazing, incredible and extraordinary for Kobe :bleh: ) but REALLY.

She's absolutely adorable!!! And I can't believe her ex would be such a jerk as to tell her NOT to sneeze in front of him. She must have been in the bathroom all the time.

Xfilesgurl

Archived