Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Preview- SICK SAM!

Tangerine

GUYS, GUYS ASKJSDJHSDJHKSDH.

Has no one else seen next week's preview??

Sam is pale and sickly and his nose is all red and he's wrapped in a blanket and Dean just whipped out a thermometer and made him soup and is trying to take care of him...!!

HELP, I'm not dreaming right? This is real and not a manifestation of one of our fanfics?? I'm so unbelievably happy right now! w00t.gif w00t.gif

I'm still on season 7 so I don't know exactly what's going on but oooohh myyyy goodddd.. stretcher.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the latest episode online since i missed it so it didn't have the preview after the episode

but i just watched it now and OMFG I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK. YESSSSS!!!!

Well Sam has been sickly for the past few episodes but it hasn't looked this bad.

****crossing fingers for a sneeze from him****

Oh. My. Goodness. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! I had to keep pausing it so i could flail every 4 seconds. I'm 4 episodes behind, so i know what i'm doing on my nights off!

(I literally had to wait to post because words failed me. The is the most exciting thing ever!)

Oh yeah. Oh god. Just last week's episode full of all the caretaking and everyone asking Sam if he's okay and his nose was soooo so red the entire time and he was coughing and wobbly and so so cuuuuute! And then-- AND THEN-- a few hours later, they release this video! Are you kidding me? How am I supposed to keep myself together all week?? Seriously, when I talk about these episodes it's like I'm reading a fanfic or something. IT'S THAT GOOD. It's everything I ever dreamed of! I could not believe it!

He's sooooo sick and Dean is sooooo worried and he just wants to take caaaare of him oh my god this is seriously all I've asked for! Plus we got Dean sneezing five episodes ago (a cat allergy!! OH MY GOD) and Jared's voice being all congested and everything... guys... season 8 is totally our season. I just keep saying "thank you". I am so happy.

I saw this week's episode and immediately came here to comment! Oh my god, we've been so lucky this season. I keep watching the episodes with my friends and have to act normal!

oh my :naughty:

He's all pale and aww poor kid

He should come here. We'll..uhm.. take care of him.

Haha I totally agree, when I saw the promo clip I thought I was being punk'd cuz it is EXACTLY an h/c fanfic :P I doubt there will be sneezing, though, mainly so far it has been symptoms kind of like tuberculosis... but who knows?

Am I dreaming? This can't be real.... ASFFDVVDYVFENVSSDAFVXHJ *crosses fingers for a sneeze* yeah I do agree it's unlikely, but we can hope can't we? :D

I just got home from work, saw this, and SCREAMED!!!! I think the people who live next to me might actually be concerned. laughing.gif

Just watched the last episode online and please tell me someone has made a gif from the katest coughing fit. These episodes are totally making me melt.

I've watched this preview like, six times already. I can't believe I have to wait three more days to see the episode!

Ahaha! I don't watch this show, but I KNEW from the topic heading that SFF would be up in arms about it!

The dream has come true!! *flings glitter*

Just watched the last episode online and please tell me someone has made a gif from the katest coughing fit. These episodes are totally making me melt.

Have you tried simply searching through the supernatural tag on tumblr? I'd do it but I afraid of too many spoilers. Here's a gifset of the preview though.

http://pwnyta.tumblr.com/post/48935589930/x

Yeah when I saw it (the preview) I was like...*holds breath* and when he said the words "cold" and "fever" I was like MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! EEEEEEK! I doubt he will sneeze cause it ain't really a cold, like he said, but you never know. Oh my gosh, when I first saw it I was like...Is he wearing a blanket?....He looks so pale... Is that a thermonitor?...Oh he looks so ill...AWWWW!

It's on! Thermometers! Fevers! In the beginning Sam's nose even looked a little red :3

Archived