Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Preview- SICK SAM!

Tangerine

"In the beggining..." So I'm taking that as a no on Sneezy!Sam? :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, yeah, there was none! But it was cute when Dean explained it away to a hotel clerk by saying, "He has the flu."

And Sam had a really really high fever and he was all delirious and tired and shaky and I am still really satisfied.

Oh, it had everything I had hoped for! Feverish and delirious Sam. He was amazing. All shaky and unsteady the whole episode. And just want to throw out props to the make-up people for the amazing job on making him look legitimately sick. All pale and reddish. *siiiiigh*

His nose and cheeks and ears get really pink a lot! Even when Sam isn't supposed to be sick. I think his skin is really temperature-sensitive, or something, because I see his features looking flushed and irritated a lot!

Also, hey guys, check out this gifset from the episode! So so cute.

http://cherry619.tum...winchester-8-21

edit: and this! http://cherry619.tumblr.com/post/49419711384/you-gotta-let-me-take-care-of-you

Just about to watch. Sooo excited!!!! Had the worst day and now I am just going to sit back and enjoy!

Next week's sneak peek!

So cute how he tries to talk through the fit but he totally can't manage, and Dean is so worried, aww...

Seriously, I'm freaking out just from this clip... I can't imagine how much of an excited mess I would be if we got more sneezing on this show!!

Next week's sneak peek!

So cute how he tries to talk through the fit but he totally can't manage, and Dean is so worried, aww...

Seriously, I'm freaking out just from this clip... I can't imagine how much of an excited mess I would be if we got more sneezing on this show!!

OMG. This..... Can't wait for this. ;D and yesss I would freak out if there was more sneezing. That would be a dream come true. xD

OH MY GAHHHHHHHH, I know it's coughing but dang that looks like sneezing, and the finger held up and the desperation on his face and trying to contain it, and OMG, please someone make gif. I wish I knew how to clip this stuff.

i might actually die

oh god your signiture is too freaking cute.stretcher.gif

Dean rode a farty donkey... hee!

Oh so tempted by the sneak peek from next week but don't know if I want to wait to see the whole thing in all it's gloriousness.

EDIT: I gave in. Took about 30 seconds.

Wow, I don't watch the show, but I'm madly in love with all Supernatural sic!fics. This is going to be amazing, letting the video load now..

AW OH MY GOD BABYYYYY. I have just... been on the verge of dying from overabundanceofcuteness, which has been a serious problem for me in recent episodes (not to mention just really really really cute ones NOT necessarily recently... hello Bad Day at Black Rock! Nothing cuter. Except maybe this.) I didn't see this thread until after I'd already watched the episode... I've been really busy, guys!!

But I was watching it and crying with happiness and screaming and wanting to roll into a ball. No, I held myself together. I watched it with my boyfriend, so I contained myself. Then I daydreamed about it for the next 3 days and had to come on here to gush with you all!

WHAT THE HECK. THERMOMETER. BLANKET! HE SAID 'COLD' 'FEVER' AND 'FLU'. Sam was soooo sick and soooo cute. Dean was soooo worried and soooo cute.

Am I too excited? We didn't even get a sneeze... nah. This still fulfills 2/3 of everything I've wanted for sick Sam...

AND MORE SICKNESS NEXT TIME!!! I WILL NOT SURVIVE.

After watching the clip from tomorrow's episode, I am dying to see Sam sneeze! If he had a coughing fit and a sneeze came at the end ot it or something. drool.gif This has to happen. :wub:

After watching the clip from tomorrow's episode, I am dying to see Sam sneeze! If he had a coughing fit and a sneeze came at the end ot it or something. drool.gif This has to happen. wub.png

That would be AMAZING!! I can see it so vividly in my mind!

After watching the clip from tomorrow's episode, I am dying to see Sam sneeze! If he had a coughing fit and a sneeze came at the end ot it or something. drool.gif This has to happen. wub.png

Hold up, what is your sig from? Coughing from season 8? Man, that's suggestive-looking!

Hold up, what is your sig from? Coughing from season 8? Man, that's suggestive-looking!

Yes, it's from an earlier S8 episode. Just coughing, but it looks so much like sneezing!! :wub:

• 1 month later...

So... Season 9 started filming today!

SPOILERS: from the Comic Con TV Guide edition: http://t.co/dRwaMpyqpX

"In reference to where Sam and Dean are when the show returns:

Singer: When we start the season, Sam is quite ill. How he comes back from this is a real spoiler."

*excite* ;)

I'd been seeing those everywhere but never bothered to read them... are you serious? This is real? THEY'RE STILL DOING IT? Unbelievable. What are they doing in my head? It's like they went and found all my favorite things and actually put them into the show... oh my god... I'm so anxious for season nine to start!!

GAHHHHH OMG I.

GUYS THIS IS REALLY EXCITING.

But hopefully they are talking about *our* kind of sick. ;)

It's probably more of the Tuberculosis-Like illness that the trials gave him, guys. *is not getting my hopes up.*

I read the S9 spoilers too, and I don't want to get too excited, but I can't help and hope we might get a sneeze from Sam!! :D

Hoping for more soup and blankets, thermometers, and caretaking from Dean! Is a Sam sneeze too much to ask for ??

It must be nearly time for Season 8 gag reel too, fingers crossed for the ep where Jared was sick for real....

Archived