Sneeze Fetish Forum

If you could hang out with a cartoon character for a day who would you choose and why?"

strawberrylemonade

A friend just asked me this, and honestly (after about 10 minutes of thinking) the only thing I could think was Crona from Soul Eater. That boy desperately needs more hugs, and I wanna be the one to give them. xD

Just one? Hmm...

Pickles the Drummer.

tumblr_lqnnypZTo51qzle6fo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lrhjgcfz781qzle6fo1_500.gif

tumblr_ltbrvx29Vd1qarwddo1_500.gif

I don't regret my choice.

Pickles is definitely one of my runners-up! Oh man I bet he gives the best sloppy drunk hugs hahaha :P

I have to go with--big shocker here--Captain Hook! Hang out on a pirate ship and wear awesome hats and learn to swordfight or something and just generally be around him and talk to him and aaahhhh~ :blush:

Pickles is definitely one of my runners-up! Oh man I bet he gives the best sloppy drunk hugs hahaha tonguesmiley.gif

I have to go with--big shocker here--Captain Hook! Hang out on a pirate ship and wear awesome hats and learn to swordfight or something and just generally be around him and talk to him and aaahhhh~ blush.png

I like to think we'd take turns getting wasted and carrying each other around.

It'd be cool to hang out with a cartoon pirate too!

Vash the Stampede!

Because he is the sweetest, warmest, most kind-hearted person imaginable, in addition to being a complete goofball.

Totally my type, in other words.

Ooooh, being with a pirate would be fun. Or even a ninjaaaa.

OR SANTA.

No. Santa is REAL, that's right. xD

A cartoon character? Why, Morgana Macabre from Darkwing Duck, of course! Classy, sexy, awesome and a sorceress!

Not to mention her cool pets; the bats Eek and Squeak, such cuties, and the spider Archie, who... isn't as cute, but quite cool. ^_^

Well, when I was little I was absolutely obsessed with Pokemon. Haha I definitely still would not mind kicking it with Ash and Pikachu.

I can't choose Madara Uchiha, because well, I don't want a meteorite coming at my head :laugh: So if I could have Sasuke, he'd probably ignore me the whole time or have nothing to do with me if it didn't have to do with his goals. So this totally mean's I chose Itachi..... Should have seen this coming, lol

Speaking of childhood anime crushes, mine was Piccolo from DBZ. Like, from 1997-2003...hahaha. So yeah, now I'm conflicted. Captain Hook or Piccolo. Hmm. Important life choice. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Definitely Phineas (and Ferb)! I'd ask them to build me something amazing! And seriously, they have more fun every single day than I have in an entire summer, so yeah, hanging out should be fun! ;)

I would have to say Beast Boy from Teen Titans because I just love his humor. I love hanging out with anybody who is comical and Beast Boy just doesn't stop. He is also extremely adorable and how cool would it be to hang out with someone who can shape shift into any animal? :)

From a Western cartoon? Um...Continuing with Phineas and Ferb, I'd say... Perry the Platypus. I love him a little more than I should.

And from an anime? Well, since nobody was asking, my current obsession is Levi from Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan. I mean, he is like twice my age, but...

I would like to update my response to include Rigby and Mordecai from Regular Show.

Dude wtf... I clicked this so I could say "mordecai from regular show" then i saw your answer.

I would like to update my response to include Rigby and Mordecai from Regular Show.

Dude wtf... I clicked this so I could say "mordecai from regular show" then i saw your answer.

If you were a cartoon you'd be #1 on my list.

If you were a cartoon you'd be #1 on my list.

Maybe I am. that would explain a lot.

I want to say Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender because he's my favorite but something tells me he's not gonna be all that fun to hang out with (wonder what gave that away?whistling1.gif ) So, Toph, I guess. 'Cause she's witty and fun and creative with nicknames and rocks. Hey, why not just the entire Team Avatar? Beach Partyyyy!

Archived