Sneeze Fetish Forum

If you could hang out with a cartoon character for a day who would you choose and why?"

strawberrylemonade

Oh my gosh.

That's hard.

I think I would choose Marceline from Adventure Time because she's just cool.

Oh man...so many to choose from...but i would say Dick Grayson because he's the big brother i never had and always wanted. If not him then lion-o from thundercats.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm now that i think about it.. Ron Stoppable from Kim Possible. I mean he's fun, sweet, goofy. I know if im having a bad day, Ron will cheer me up by just being him.

There's a lot but I'd have to pick Spongebob Squarepants!

I know i'm not the only one who really wants to know what a Krabby Patty actually tastes like!

I pick Uncle Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender because he's like this awesome wise grandpa. He can make tea and give me advice on how to not die when I graduate from college

I pick Uncle Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender because he's like this awesome wise grandpa. He can make tea and give me advice on how to not die when I graduate from college

Hah! Yeah! And can tell jokes and tell you the sectet of life while kicking butt in pi-sho. :D

• 1 month later...

Meg Griffin from Family Guy. I would hug her and hold her and let her know she was truly loved and that even if no-one else in her world appreciated her, I did...

And yes, I am actually that sappy. Thanks for noticing.

Meg Griffin from Family Guy. I would hug her and hold her and let her know she was truly loved and that even if no-one else in her world appreciated her, I did...

And yes, I am actually that sappy. Thanks for noticing.

Aww thats so sweet.

He's a badass. Like I want him to be related to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Vash the Stampede!

Because he is the sweetest, warmest, most kind-hearted person imaginable, in addition to being a complete goofball.

Totally my type, in other words.

Please, can I join you guys? :wub:

Stitch for the win ! :) . From the lilo&stitch series when I was like 5. :) . Probly with Lilo too. Stitch, Lilo and I would spend the day capturing experiments , wich is what I wanted to do for a long time as a job ;o . My reality>> yours . Seriously though it be wicked cool ! :) . Mmm the second best would be hanging out with Blue from Fosters Home Of Imaginary Friends ! :) or even Johnny Test ! :) . But Stitch is always my favourite <3

I watch, like, no cartoons anymore. But I think I would pick Phineas or Ferb because they always make really cool and fun things.

Stitch for the win ! :) . From the lilo&stitch series when I was like 5. :) . Probly with Lilo too. Stitch, Lilo and I would spend the day capturing experiments , wich is what I wanted to do for a long time as a job ;o . My reality>> yours . Seriously though it be wicked cool ! :) . Mmm the second best would be hanging out with Blue from Fosters Home Of Imaginary Friends ! :) or even Johnny Test ! :) . But Stitch is always my favourite <3

Dude LILO and I would be BESTEST FRIENDS

I would also love to hang with Ron Stoppable from Kim Possible. CAN U SAY BOOYEAH!! And BUENO NACHO!!!

I would also love to hang with Ron Stoppable from Kim Possible. CAN U SAY BOOYEAH!! And BUENO NACHO!!!

Oh shiet, I love him <3 He's the funniest person on earth.

I'd have way too many picks,but if I had to,I'd hang out with Rufus the naked mole rat from KP.

Rufus and Ron go together like Pb&J man.

I'd love to chill with both of them c:

I'd have way too many picks,but if I had to,I'd hang out with Rufus the naked mole rat from KP.

We should all hangout!!!! PARTTYYYYY! At BUENO NACHO!!!!!!

Don't forget to bring Kp and kick Draken's ass while your at it . Bring Monique too. PARTY AT BUENO NACHO. NACHO GRANDE.

Rufus and Ron go together like Pb&amp;J man.

Don't forget to bring Kp and kick Draken's ass while your at it . Bring Monique too. PARTY AT BUENO NACHO. NACHO GRANDE.

Aw YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived