Sneeze Fetish Forum

Airborne (Updated 3rd July 2017)

Vetinari

It was one of the things she liked about working long haul, thought Angelina. It was always cold season in one part of the world or another. And as the passengers had boarded today, there had definitely been a goodly number of them who seemed to be struggling in one way or another. The man in 22F for example. She had heard him coughing as he came down the ramp, and his "Hi,"... well even in that single word, his voice had sounded kind of husky. Then there was the young lady in seat 12A. Her nose had twitched as she had entered. Angelina had seen her rub it hard from side to side as if it had been bothering her. It could, of course, be nothing, but then... well it was nice to let your imagination run away with you sometimes.

But the real prize, the trophy for most conspicuous cold? Well that had to go to the very attractive redhead. She had come down the passageway with her boyfriend just behind her. Even from about a mile away, Angelina could see the red glow of her nose. And as if that wasn't enough of a giveaway, about half-way down, she had come to a halt, holding up the queue behind her. It was only then that Angelina had noticed the bundle of tissues she was clutching in her left hand. Holding them out in front of her face, she had been overtaken by an enormous sneeze that almost seemed to double her up.

"HYYYYAASSSHhh!" It had been a delightful sound; at the same time, deeply congested and productive. She had walked on after that but she had still been sniffling wetly as she passed Angelina and shuffled into the cabin. The pretty air hostess had been pleased to see the redhead sliding into a seat right at the front of the plane. Not that she'd be able to see her while she was doing her stints up and down the aisle, but during take-off and landing, and any time during the flight when it was necessary for her to be seated and strapped, the girl would be right there in front of her.

The very last of the passengers shuffled on board, making his way towards the rear of the plane and sliding his bag into the overhead rack. Over the tannoy, the pilot's voice sounded.

"Cabin crew, make ready for take off."

Angelina began her final walk through the plane, closing the lockers one by one, checking the tables were stowed, the seat backs were upright.

"Can you switch that off now please," she said to a man, dressed for business who seemed to be making some last minute checks on his mobile phone. With a grunt he complied. Checks over, it was time for the safety demonstration. This was one of the new planes. Instead of having to stand in the aisle, modeling the attractive oxygen mask and life-vest, now she only had to flick a switch and the TV screens flipped down, doing it all for her. She always stood in the little galley at thiis point, but today she couldn't resist peeping through the curtain. The red-head was right there in front of her. She seemed to be having a little difficulty watching the film. As the air-hostess watched, she could see that the girl was building up for a sneeze. Angelina found her breathing quickening, matching the girl's as she teetered on the edge. The bunch of tissues was there once more, held out in front of her, but for the moment, head back, eyes narrowed, the girl's face was clear of obstruction and Angelina could feel the tension rising.

"HrrrCHHMPh!" When it finally did arrive, it was an enormous wrenching sneeze. Even her boyfriend seemed concerned and was rubbing the girl's back. Angelina felt her own breath sighing out. Damn, what a beautiful cold the woman had.

Ooh, very nice. ^^ Such a situation would almost make it bearable to be stuck in a plane for so many hours!

What a beautiful cold, indeed! Thanks for sharing this, Vet :) The airport scenario is a classic for a reason!

This sounds delicious!

More, please! *__*

And I think Angelina deserves to catch this cold ... it seems to be quite a bad one. ;)

Redhead with red nose......my favourite colour scheme! Yes, I hope the narratrix gets closely involved with the sneezes.......

I saw the title and thought "Oooh, could be interesting..." then I saw who wrote it and, even better, than it was original, and I just HAD to read it. It is indeed a most beautiful cold <3 Contagion is such a lovely thing, and planes are just PERFECT for it...everyone is trapped, unable to escape...mwuahaha :twisted:

I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going :D

Kiwifruit just about described everything that happened to me in connection to this thread. It gradually became better and better and now I'm ready for the story's take off and hopefully a next part, soon. biggrin.png Great start (and delicious contagion possibilities naughty.gif )!

Wow! Thanks for all the comments. I wasn't expecting so much feedback. It's really appreciated. Sorry, these are only short bursts, but I am limited for time at the moment.

Take-off had gone smoothly. For the few minutes she had to sit down, Angelina was barely able to take her eyes off the adorable sneezy girl. Somehow or other, she seemed to be in a constant state of irritation. When she wasn't actually sneezing, she either had the tissues bunched up in front of her face, or she was building up to the next explosion. Each one seemed to torture her almost beyond belief. She would move the paper hankies away, as if she needed the space to breathe. Next, she would blink once or twice, and usually give a little twitch of her nose. Angelina found that little twitch, with all its promise, perhaps most enticing of all. After a moment the girl's head would begin to tilt backwards, her eyes starting to squint, her nostrils widening as she took in little gasps of air. For an age she seemed to be left hanging there, caught in that beautiful moment, until "HhhhaaTTCCHH!", the sneeze would burst forth: forceful, desperate. In spite of the tissues Angelina could not help but think, with satisfaction, of all the evil cold viruses that must be expelled into the air each time: that were circulating in the environment all around her. She breathed in through her nose deeply, as if willing them to come to her.

Even though Angelina had to get on with her work, she could still hear every sneeze. As she stood in the galley, preparing the trolley, as she moved off down the plane, her ears were attuned to pick up each outburst. Through all the questions, juice or wine, coffee or coke, hot or cold, her mind was distracted. So much so that on two occasions she actually handed over the wrong meal. For someone who prided herself on getting everything right, first time, every time, it was almost unheard of, and she saw Tara, her companion, glancing at her once or twice with a surprised look on her face. Still, finally the first mealtime was over, and Angelina had a few minutes to relax before the next round began. It was during this brief hiatus that she heard the chime of the passenger-call button. Rather reluctantly she got to her feet, but when she did she was happy that she hadn't waited for someone else to get it. Looking up and down the cabin, she realised that the light that was flashing was that of the sick girl's boyfriend.

It only took a moment for her to move beside him. She wondered what he could want. Perhaps some medicine for his lady... perhaps some more hankies. The girl must already have gone through hundreds. He looked up and smiled as she arrived and she leaned slightly towards him, as if to hear better. For the moment, the girl seemed to have stopped her fit. In her peripheral vision, Angelina could see just how raw her lovely rounded nostrils were. But the boyfriend was speaking.

"Would it be possible to have a drink of water please?"

When she heard his voice, Angelina could feel even more of a thrill run through her. How croaky he sounded. He must surely be coming down with the same malady. Despite the fact that she had heard him perfectly, she leaned in closer still, aware all the time of that glowing nose... aware too that the delicious twitching had started to take over.

"I'm sorry," she said. I didn't quite hear you." Twitch, twitch. And now the head had started to tilt. "Could you speak up a little please?"

Urgent little noises were coming from the redhead. "I... uh... I... huh.... aaa...."

The boyfriend too seemed transfixed, his eyes wide, seemingly unable to speak. Angelina hung there, leaning towards him, her eyes glued on his, her attention fully on the building tension only a few inches from her face. When it came, she was caught full in the blast as the girl's head snapped forwards and she gave a great spraying "HuurraaaSSHHOOoo!" Angelina closed her eyes, feeling the delightful tingle in her abdomen as the sneeze hit her full force in the face. She moved backwards, trying to hide the emotion, trying to look like someone who was horrified and trying not to show it. In fact, it was all she could do not to smile.

"Bless you!" She said over the girl's profuse apologies. "It was an accident. It really doesn't matter." Then turning her attention back to the boyfriend she said, "Sorry, was it a glass of water you wanted?"

His face was grateful. "I'd really like that please. I've got an awful sore throat."

Edited by Vetinari

Great story :D I have always noticed that there seems to be more than the average great sneeze obs on flights and its great to read a fic about it :)

Ohh, this is lovely. You're incredibly talented at detailing the appearance of a cold, as well as with giving us just enough information to be excited about the next chapter. Thanks for posting, I love this.

i do not usualy go for cold stories but this is just so well writen i can,t whait for pat 3shy.gif i just imagin Angelina catching the cold and having to work through it having to hold back her sneezes while secretly relishing her every satisfieng tickly explosive relese twisted.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As Angelina stepped over to the galley and filled the plastic cup, she couldn't help replaying the moment over and over in her head. She could still feel the dampness on her face, and for a moment, closing her eyes, she gave herself over to the feeling. Even as she stood there, she heard another sneeze. A quiver ran through her. The boyfriend had just said he had a sore throat. If she had needed confirmation that this wasn't just some kind of allergic attack, she had it right there. She took in a deep breath and let it escape in a long sigh. She could have stood there all day, remembering, listening, but she had to get on.

Thangks so much.” The boyfriend took the cup from her hand and gulped at it gratefully. She thought she detected a wince as he had to swallow. And who knew. With a twenty three hour flight time including the refuelling stop, she might even get to see some progression in his symptoms. For now though, it was almost time for the lights to go out. She passed through the cabin, collecting a few bits and pieces of rubbish. The man in 22F was coughing again. The woman beside him was looking decidedly frosty.

Can I get you a drink of something sir?” she asked, the smile coming easily to her face. “Orange juice perhaps?”

Would it be possible to get a cup of tea?” His voice was hoarse, his eyes pathetic. She wanted to put out a hand and stroke his hair. And now he too was sniffling. He shook his head for a second, closing his eyes as if to ward off a tickle but it was clearly overtaking him. “Uh-HHnnngxt!” He tried his best to stifle. Angelina admired the effort, even as she saw the grimace it had cost him. It must have been painful to keep it under control, but the woman beside him had the most awful sneer on her face and she tutted loudly. What was he supposed to do, Angelina wondered. Cancel his flight for a little cold. The woman should have more sympathy.

Of course,” she smiled at the man, “I'll get it immediately,” and she turned away, frowning at the woman who had sighed heavily and shaken her head. Hopefully the silly cow would come down with his cold since she so was being so obviously judgemental. Angelina would like to bet that she would be the type to grudge others sympathy, but expect everyone to put up with her moaning and groaning when she was ill. As she passed the front of the plane on the way back to the galley, she heard another muffled sneeze. Her favourite passenger was still on the treadmill obviously. As soon as she had made this tea, and the lights were out, she could sit down and watch for a while. Even with the lights dimmed there would still be enough visibility. And of course all the delicious sounds that went with it. Goodness, that had to be the wettest nose-blow she had heard in a while. She could just imagine the flood that was escaping into the bunched tissues. She found herself wondering what the girl was doing with them. There just weren't any bins on a plane. Oh well, in a minute or two she would find out. She walked back through the cabin, and with a glare at the bitch, handed over the tea to the grateful passenger.

You're an angel,” he said to her.

Not really”, Angelina thought as she made her way back to the front of the plane, and dimming the lights, sat down and feasted her eyes on the sorry looking pair who sat so deliciously before her.