Sneeze Fetish Forum

Galaxy

I was just thinking about this story the other day! So glad to see it back. I'm loving the characters and the plot as much as I am the sneezing. Definitely looking forward to future installments. :-)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Galaxy

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• hails

• zneeze

batmangodzilla

This is honestly my favorite story on this forum right now (no offense to other writers!). I am a huge fan of the characters you have created. This story is good just by itself, even without the sneezing lol. Have you created any other stories? And if so, how do I view them? w00t.gif

• 3 weeks later...

This is honestly my favorite, I have it book marked and when I came back to read and saw a new part I was beyond ecstatic!

Christ, this is adorkable as ever! You go, Galaxy, you go! :yes:

Edited by smooshi
  • 3 months later...

I love the characters and this story. This story is one of my favorites. I can't wait for the next update.

This story is...so, SO, good. There's not much f/f fluff here, and now I see why. Who would want to try and hold a candle to this?

I just now binge-read this, and I'm eagerly awaiting the update!!

• 3 months later...

This is a lovely story with awesome emotional connecting and so much character development from Gemma! Looking forward to more from you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's a true crime on my behalf that I went for so long without reading this little series. Oh my god, it's just so cute. I love your leading ladies here. I just want to hug them both. Please. Like right now.

The way you spell Eden's sneezes is simply awe-inspiring. By now I must be notorious as one of those guys who sucks at coming up with even decent sneeze spellings, so I'm especially envious. I'd say that's my favorite part overall, but there's just so much to like. I'd be here for weeks if I tried to cover it all, so hopefully you can take my word for it. xD

• 5 months later...

Omg this is so great please post soon something with contagion and Gemma getting sick

• 2 years later...

This story is sooo good and definitely met my f/f quirky romance needs :)  It's been a really long time since the last update but if you happen to write more, so many of us would love to read it!

My gosh, this has to be one of the best f/f stories ive ever read on here!!!!!! It has been a long time since the last update, but if you still have the motivation for this, wed all love to see how this continues/ends! If not....still an amazing job with it!!

Chiller, a sneezy skeleton

Awww.. i would have loved to see more, especially if eden found out gemma was allergic to something... 

Chiller, a sneezy skeleton
On 2/9/2018 at 7:16 PM, Sneezingnonstop said:

My gosh, this has to be one of the best f/f stories ive ever read on here!!!!!! It has been a long time since the last update, but if you still have the motivation for this, wed all love to see how this continues/ends! If not....still an amazing job with it!!

I would love to see it continued!!!

• 8 months later...

I really hope you haven't forgotten/given up on this because it is absolutely beautiful!!!

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...