Sneeze Fetish Forum

Other things in men that turn me on other than sneezing

PegiiL

Sleeping

Coughing

Generally being sick with a cold or flu

Tripping over

Blowing a strand of hair out of their face (really gets me)

Breathing heavily/ panting

Shivering

Winking (a little bit)

Showering or bathing

When somebody strokes their cheek and face / taps their nose

When somebody puts a finger to their lips sshing them

Tickling

That's about it. Yeah that's a lot. None of these count with any male family members eewwww.

• 4 weeks later...

sleeping/coughing/being sick all really get to me too yes.gif and the little wink thing gives me such butterflies!

Everything mentioned above either turns me on/I find it utterly cute, but it all depends- if someone trips over because they're clumsy, that's awfully adorable, but if it happened because they were drunk/stoned, then it's just sad. :yes:

MissyLovesSneezes

I'm with you on sleeping, coughing, generally being sick with a cold/flu, heavy breathing/panting, and shivering

How strange, I was just Sleeping, Coughing. being sick with a cold and flu, tripping over, blowing a strand of hair out of my face, breathing heavily, shivering, winking, showering, having my cheek stroked, tapping my nose, being shhhd and tickled when I thought I would pop in here to read this thread! ;)

How strange, I was just Sleeping, Coughing. being sick with a cold and flu, tripping over, blowing a strand of hair out of my face, breathing heavily, shivering, winking, showering, having my cheek stroked, tapping my nose, being shhhd and tickled when I thought I would pop in here to read this thread! ;)

A man after everyone's heart :lol:

Hooray for man's opinions :D

Sleeping, light snoring while sleeping, man wearing glasses, asthma, heavy breathing, coughing (either wet or dry), shivering too is sooo cute...

oh I could go on...

Hooray for man's opinions :D

Sleeping, light snoring while sleeping, man wearing glasses, asthma, heavy breathing, coughing (either wet or dry), shivering too is sooo cute...

oh I could go on...

Also, attractive men with nice bodies that have been obliterated by *tasteful* tattoos. :wub:

I also agree with the light cute sounding snoring, it is such a turn on for me.

All the sniffly, stuffy misery of colds.

Crying.

Shivering

This is a big thing for me. Not only because of being cold, but because of fear, or because of crying hard... oh I love all of those so much, so crazy attractive.

Trembly voice. stretcher.gif Almost as good as stuffy voice. With a good fit of crying one might have both. aaevil.gif Oh my god, too arousing for words.

How strange, I was just Sleeping, Coughing. being sick with a cold and flu, tripping over, blowing a strand of hair out of my face, breathing heavily, shivering, winking, showering, having my cheek stroked, tapping my nose, being shhhd and tickled when I thought I would pop in here to read this thread! wink.png

Hope you feel better soon!

I mean I'm melting, not that melting turns me on that would be weird.

• 3 years later...

I prefer throat-clearing to coughing; I also love crying, getting choked up, trembling, handkerchief use, having rain-soaked clothes, feeling cold, and touching the bridge of the nose (especially if the bridge is prominent).  Someone above mentioned glasses; what I like (for some strange reason) is seeing a guy take out his glasses and put them on in order to read something (for example, a speech).  

On 7/14/2013 at 2:41 AM, Grasper said:

I agree with all of these too but I also find big noses really attractive too wubsmiley.gif

4 hours ago, Luisa39 said:

I prefer throat-clearing to coughing; I also love crying, getting choked up, trembling, handkerchief use, having rain-soaked clothes, feeling cold, and touching the bridge of the nose (especially if the bridge is prominent).  Someone above mentioned glasses; what I like (for some strange reason) is seeing a guy take out his glasses and put them on in order to read something (for example, a speech).  

(*stage whisper* Hey guys come hang out with us on the Big noses thread yeeaaaaaaaassssss....)

2 hours ago, Luisa39 said:

A guy offering a handkerchief to a girl or even to another guy is a major turn-on for me, as is any kind of comforting or concern.

Oooooh now that's what I'm talking about! (Dimples, stubble, thick hair, and/or a killer smile don't hurt either lol)

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/09/2016 at 1:12 AM, Luisa39 said:

A guy offering a handkerchief to a girl or even to another guy is a major turn-on for me, as is any kind of comforting or concern.

Would you like my handkerchief? (I'm well with you on this, huge turn on for me too)

Archived