Sneeze Fetish Forum

Other things in men that turn me on other than sneezing

PegiiL

9 hours ago, Bleh said:

Nose blowing (preferably loud honking).

Oh, and long hair.

Though I can't agree about nose-blowing (it does nothing for me, and when it's loud I actually can't stand it, lol), I do agree about long hair.  On guys I vastly prefer hair that's long or longish over hair that's very closely cropped.  Also, as I guess I've made clear in other threads, I LOVE prominent noses on guys. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2013 at 1:18 PM, pig said:

All the sniffly, stuffy misery of colds.

Crying.

This is a big thing for me. Not only because of being cold, but because of fear, or because of crying hard... oh I love all of those so much, so crazy attractive.

Trembly voice. stretcher.gif Almost as good as stuffy voice. With a good fit of crying one might have both. aaevil.gif Oh my god, too arousing for words.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's turned on by all that. :) 

Oh and I also love long hair and tattoos on a man ?

On November 2, 2016 at 3:07 AM, Bleh said:

Nose blowing (preferably loud honking).

Oh, and long hair.

Omg! Yessss to the nose blowing and long hair! You've got good taste. 

I don't know why but feverish men kind of get to me. Not dangerously feverish, but just the kind that makes them a little helpless and in need of caretaking :wub: 

46 minutes ago, Watercolor Daydreams said:

I don't know why but feverish men kind of get to me. Not dangerously feverish, but just the kind that makes them a little helpless and in need of caretaking :wub: 

Oh, God, yes! This! :drool: Though, the odd thing (for me, I mean) is that the list of men I want to see sneezing and/or feverish is very much a Venn diagram: most of the men I want to see sneezing, I also want to see feverish, and vice versa, but there definitely exceptions on both sides. (I'm not a huge fan of fever in women, but that makes sense: I'm definitely into the caretaking thing more with men than with women.)

1 hour ago, Watercolor Daydreams said:

A guy having his forehead felt for fever can be extremely cute!

May I add the occasional sarcastic *I see what you don't* smile, and also 'telepathy', like sharing a thought with a gaze when every body else in the room is missing out on it

and of course, coughing, choking, helplessness, hurt, H/C in general :blushsmiley:

13 minutes ago, bingochamp7 said:

Men wearing sweaters.

Mmmmm yes and scarfs or both together. Sniffling, shivering, coughing sometimes depends on the cough.

Men in a well tailored three piece suit just melts me.

35 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Mmmmm yes and scarfs or both together. Sniffling, shivering, coughing sometimes depends on the cough.

I agree about shivering, coughing (so long as it's not too violent), and tailored three-piece suits.  They're something I wish would come back into style.  For example, didn't Ralph Fiennes look handsome wearing one in 1993?

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/ralph-fiennes-picture-id82608282

2 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Oh, yeah! Mmm.... :drool:

Long hair, stubble to light beard/other facial hair, height (like 5'9 or higher <3), loud nose blowing, and when they get a bit clingy/whiny when they're sick. So give me all the tall, clingy cuties and I'll die a happy woman! <3

27 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Long hair, stubble to light beard/other facial hair, height (like 5'9 or higher <3), loud nose blowing, and when they get a bit clingy/whiny when they're sick. So give me all the tall, clingy cuties and I'll die a happy woman! <3

Though height doesn't matter all that much to me (especially when I'm horizontal...heh heh!), I definitely agree with you!

I kind of wish it were the 90s, when there were so many long haired dudes around! ? 

This is the kind of topic for me where there's a great fat gap between RL and fics. 

Honestly, in real life, it's really only sneezing that turns me on, and not even always that. There's a lot of stuff I find cute, such as curls, glasses, suit vests (but I think I mostly dig the slightly open shirt and undone bow tie look - with braces (suspenders)) But they're not really turn-ons as much as just initiating a rrrrrrraaaaawwwwwww or a blush. 

Yeah I'm hard to please in real life :lol: 

Sexy smirks!

Though I have to say the whining is quite a turn off for me. I love it when they pretend they're fine and it's obvious they're not ?

1 hour ago, CharliesGirl said:

Though height doesn't matter all that much to me (especially when I'm horizontal...heh heh!), I definitely agree with you!

I kind of wish it were the 90s, when there were so many long haired dudes around! ? 

I can't handle men that are shorter than me, it's just too much of a turn-off regardless of which position i'm in lol but that could just be because I'm practically 6 ft myself :lol: I'd love to have a 90's guy! Sadly, I didn't get the chance to enjoy them xD

Brains! (I sound like a zombie. :laugh: ) Seriously, nothing is sexier than a man who can use his head. If that head is red then it's completely over for me. :wub2:

Right there with you, Sanguine Cheerful...Worrier?:)

Intelligence, finesse, sarcasm coupled with empathy, you got me  (oh I hope nobody gets the MO around me in RL, they'd have such a killer weapon;) althought...maybe I secretly *do* hope for that? <G>)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh, and I like yawning too --especially when the guy is so sleepy he can barely keep awake.  But they must be covered yawns as I absolutely cannot stand to see people yawn without covering their mouths. 

Colds, sniffling, nose-blowing, coughing, vulnerability, guys wearing sweaters, intelligence, professors, a knowledge of fine arts

:wub:

28 minutes ago, Prongs said:

Colds, sniffling, nose-blowing, coughing, vulnerability, guys wearing sweaters, intelligence, professors, a knowledge of fine arts

:wub:

Though I'd never thought of it quite this way before, a knowledge of the fine arts is a big turn-on (I'm artistic myself). 

I also love seeing close friendships between guys; "bromance" is a big turn-on for me. 

Archived