Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is fatness or weight gain attractive or gross?

PegiiL

To me overweight women are denifitely attractive but I doubt it's simply because they are overweight. A human body has so many things that affect the way a person looks and "skinny"/"fat" are not very descriptive words when you start to think about it. In a way they are, but not really. Wether someone is attractive or not can't be fully defined by how much they weight and how great deal of that weight comes from fat. I can't speak for anyone else, though.

Anyway, does it have to be either attractive or disgusting? Couldn't it be somewhere in the neutral area?

As for me I think the outward appearance should neither be the only nor the most important part of that decision.

No, but it easily is the first thing we notice about a person if we see them in real life. People go easily for stereotyping and so we might even get a overall impression of someone solely based on their looks. Obviously one doesn't need to judge anyone by that impression. Like you said we are able to make an aware decision.

/edit.

The comment above this one reminded me of something else I wanted to say:

Carrying yourself with confidence seems to make others more easily attracted to you. I don't have any evidence to back up these words, but something has given me this impression.

Archived