Sneeze Fetish Forum

Let this be a lesson to you all!

Anonymouse

You know where you go so weak with disgust you can't make a fist? Yeah.

Damn. DAMN. Should not have read this, especially not after the fucking moth apocalypse I found in my room after I left the window open for like 5 fuckin minutes.

Anony, buy mosquito nets :( I have no clue if they work for the satanic little shits you keep finding running around, but at least it'll provide you with some comfort?

UGGGgbhhgGGHbnfvfkv bugs

You know where you go so weak with disgust you can't make a fist? Yeah.

I totally know what you're talking about. I've had it happen in biology classes when we'd talk about really disgusting shit and I could hardly hold my pencil because my hand would get so weak.

Moth apocalypse? Throw a grenade in there, close the door, and run like hell.

Also, I would like to apologize to all of you for any trauma I may have caused. It was certainly not my intention.

If it's any consolation, I just found the biggest spider I have ever seen (including the ones in Gambia) in the canopy above my bed. It fell on my face when I screamed and one of it's legs went in my mouth *shudder*

I had to use a bowl to get it out, it was too big to fit in any of our glasses or mugs.

Now I'm too freaked out to sleep.

• 1 month later...

Lol--l did that at a drive-in theater--we'd been using a used drink cup as an ashtray,and later,l grabbed the wrong cup and started snorking down ashes,filters and water from the melted ice cubes-truly disgusting,although my date was doubled over laughing,probably from my reaction when it hit me what l was doing.

Archived