Sneeze Fetish Forum

NPH in the Smurfs 2

Galaxy

So the Smurfs 2 came out today, and if you know me at all then you definitely know it was probably the greatest day of my LIFE. I could tell you just how fantastic a film it was, how I cried about four times, how I've been waiting two years for this day (and now I get to wait two more years for the Smurfs 3, coming out July 25th, 2015---mark your calenders!), but this is neither the place nor the time so I'll instead tell you of Neil Patrick Harris sneezing in this awesome film.

NPH's character Patrick sneezes about 5 times I think (I can't go back and review, so that's just a guesstimation), due to an allergy to birds. He at first thinks he's getting a cold, and then starts sneezing when exposed to duck feathers. It's---gahh, so terribly cute. It just made the movie a billion times better for me. It was adorable.

D'awww! I'd been on the fence about whether or not to see this movie, but now I think I'm going to have to...except I might have to wait for it to get to cable, lest I have an awwgasm (no, not that other thing!) in public! :blush:

Oh my gosh! No way! Aagh that just sounds so super adorable :wub:

I don't think my sisters have any plans to see it, and I didn't either, really, but now I think I have a reason to go check it out. Aah if I did see it, I would probably melt on the spot. That's just so great, I can't. :)

I was actually planning on not seeing Smurfs 2, but now i guess i have to :DDDD

thanks for the info!!

and yes, NPH has the most adorable sneezes :P

Awwwwe.. I was just debating wether or not I shall go see the movie, I'd say it's almost definite that I am going nao :D

Hehe NPH<3

Augh :bounce: i will be so grateful to whomsoever provides any sort of link auuuuuugh

WOW what are the odds i just watched the smurfs 1 for the first time like literaly 30 minuets ago haha what a coincidence

Okay, kiddie-widdie-winkies!

Tonight Boka smooshi couldn't sleep, so after a bit of watching cartoons illegally (God bless the person who has invented torrents) and a fifteen minutes long struggle with Windows Movie Maker which she hasn't used since she was in the sixth grade, she has made this thingy:

http://youtu.be/GJaUNGA4WQU

Umm... enjoy?

Okay, kiddie-widdie-winkies!

Tonight Boka smooshi couldn't sleep, so after a bit of watching cartoons illegally (God bless the person who has invented torrents) and a fifteen minutes long struggle with Windows Movie Maker which she hasn't used since she was in the sixth grade, she has made this thingy:

http://youtu.be/GJaUNGA4WQU

Umm... enjoy?

I'm not gunna lie, I watched this over 20 times in a row blushsmiley.gifshy.gif hehe He acts out sneezes quite well, wonder if they were fake or real :P

Thank you for making this video (:

*squeals, explodes, falls over* THANK YOU SMOOSHIBOKA <333333333333

gooooooood lord his sneezes are sooo DAMN cute!!!! :drool: :drool: :nosebleed:

thank you smoochi for the link!!! :yes:

re-watch..re-watch..re-watch...*faints*

You're very welcome, guys. Actually, I would like to thank you for your kindness and enthusiasm, which is basically the reason why I'm sitting in front of my laptop like this at the moment:

tumblr_mqv4yo8sez1sa6uifo1_250.gif

You're just too kind. blushsmiley.gifyes.gif

Oh Smooshi, what would we do without you? :heart: Thank goodness nobody's home or I wouldn't have been able to play that out loud and enjoy it's full glory :wub:

SMOOSHI THANK YOU SO MUCH! You rock. You are a goddess. I worship you. THANK YOU!!!! I am going to watch this over and over and over.

Seriously, Neil Patrick Harris deserves a sneeze Oscar.

Praising smooshi so hard right now. :D THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Agreed with alias; he definitely deserves that type of Oscar. :)

GOOD GOD THANK YOU. *squeals and flails* his fakes are just amazing. Yep. My night has been made. <3

Sneeze Oscar? I would actually love to see how that statue would look like. :P Can anyone who's better in Photoshop then I am help me out? Please?

P.S.

:blushing: Gosh, chaps, you've just made me feel like Father Christmas. With the only difference being, you see, the fact that I don't give a slightest damn about have you been naughty or nice. I actually encourage you in your naughtiness. Which is not the bad thing at all.

I uhmmm Well let's see here if this is okay.

Excuse my misspelling of his name if I did >.< so Sorry.

Welp>>.... here it is.

Sorry if it cant load ;c

Archived