Sneeze Fetish Forum

NPH in the Smurfs 2

Galaxy

I was on that movie with my younger sister and my friend and when was that part, when Victor gives Patrick that feather to check he is allergic on it, my friend hold my hand and said: Awww and she don't have sneeze fetish... blinksmiley.gif I guess...

I never was a fan of his (overacted) sneezes on HIMYM, but especially the last one in this video.... oh my god!!! Thank you NPH, you are more than awesome!!!!

• 2 months later...

Oh maaaaaaaaan I have to see this!!! NPH has the BEST fake sneezes. Seriously, that must be on his resume.

Yes! he was sick twice on How I Met Your Mother and he was really convincing. BTW NPH IS MY HERO! Now I have to see this movie.. I haven't even seen the first one...

Okay, kiddie-widdie-winkies!

Tonight Boka smooshi couldn't sleep, so after a bit of watching cartoons illegally (God bless the person who has invented torrents) and a fifteen minutes long struggle with Windows Movie Maker which she hasn't used since she was in the sixth grade, she has made this thingy:

http://youtu.be/GJaUNGA4WQU

Umm... enjoy?

I'm not gunna lie, I watched this over 20 times in a row blushsmiley.gifshy.gif hehe He acts out sneezes quite well, wonder if they were fake or real tonguesmiley.gif

Thank you for making this video (:

YES! Thanks for uploading that.

And DeathNoteOwner... they are really convincing fake sneezes. If you're a How I met Your Mother Fan.. then maybe you remember Barnet Stinson being sick. His sneezes in that episode were so hot and really convincing. He's such a good physical comedy actor

Tonight Boka smooshi couldn't sleep, so after a bit of watching cartoons illegally (God bless the person who has invented torrents) and a fifteen minutes long struggle with Windows Movie Maker which she hasn't used since she was in the sixth grade, she has made this thingy:

Umm... enjoy?

I'm not gunna lie, I watched this over 20 times in a row blushsmiley.gifshy.gif hehe He acts out sneezes quite well, wonder if they were fake or real tonguesmiley.gif

And DeathNoteOwner... they are really convincing fake sneezes. If you're a How I met Your Mother Fan.. then maybe you remember Barnet Stinson being sick. His sneezes in that episode were so hot and really convincing. He's such a good physical comedy actor

. My mate is like obsessed with how I met you mother . He watched like all episodes on Netflix although I havnt watched one yet xD

Umm... enjoy?

. My mate is like obsessed with how I met you mother . He watched like all episodes on Netflix although I havnt watched one yet xD

I'm obsessed too! it's my second favorite show.. behind Bones

Archived