Sneeze Fetish Forum

You know you have a sneeze fetish when...

squealofapproval

It's like, "You know you're ghetto when..." but for sneeze fetishists! Post whatever idea pops into your head.

This is a no-judgement zone.

When you can't even say sneeze

• 1 month later...

Well if you're an avid writer and you have a sneeze fetish.. then....

you must know how hard it is to finish a work of writing.

I thought I had TONS of stories i would be uploading, but in truth, I only had two or three. Now I'm back to writing. In all honesty, I have tons of plots, but non of them are finished and they are not written out, they are just outlines.. like a movie script...

the problem is i keep coming up with brilliant plots of sickness and allergies.. and i can't keep track of all of them!

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

When someone near you sneezes/talks about sneezing and you can't for the life of you keep a straight face.

• 1 month later...

When you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror before you sneeze to see the expression change... or am I the only one who does this?

Also, when you get sick and you think, "I need to write this DOWN. This is great inspiration." (But I'm too lazy... mostly.)

When you can't listen to someone complain about the cold they have without feeling uncomfortable (Might just be awkward little me)

• 1 month later...

When you can vocally spell and mimic your friend's sneezing (yeah I can do that I know it's weird but I'm who I am 😎)

When you see or hear someone sneeze or blow their nose and you are trying to keep a straight face 

• 1 month later...

When you see photoshoots/pictures of your favorite celebrity crush with flowers, especially when they're really close to them, and you can only think, "what if they were allergic though?"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When you stay signed up to the New York  Allergy and Sinus Center's email list because it makes your day to see those words in your inbox....

• 4 weeks later...

The first thing you look at on a person is their nose.

"Um, excuse me, ma'am my eyes are up here! Why are you staring at my nose?"

- Actual mortifying thing that happened to teenaged Megly

when you remember the sneezing parts of every single movie you've ever seen with a sneeze in it, even if you don't remember what the movie was about...

When you hear a cute sneeze and it takes every inch of your willpower not to crane your neck and turn around to see who it was...

• 2 months later...

Archived